Cock sucking sissy loves cum

Guest MarriedSissySlut39

Guest MarriedSissySlut39

Married guy here loves wearing my wifes worn panties while I meet up with older guys to service there cocks. Nothing gets me harder in my panties when I gag on there cocks as they hold my head telling me what a sissy bitch I am.  Love going home with my panties full of cum and my lips tasting like his cock. 

IMG_20190801_213328_compress76.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MarriedSissySlut39
On 8/6/2019 at 8:01 PM, subsam1512 said:

cute sissy panties!!!   you really are a sissy bitch sucking cock like a little cock whore. 

I love sucking cock like a sissy bitch in my panties. The more I am face fucked, the more I cum in my panties

I’m a little different with this, I’m pretty sub and the way I’m wired, I get off most on doing what my Top likes. I like the way I feel in panties on all sorts of levels, but what makes it work for me is if my Top asks or wants me to wear them. I associate stuff like that with a Tops desires, so as much as I may like wearing them, doing so independently feels like topping myself. My own individual twist I guess

• Like 1