random breeding by a neighbour

Londonbear

Yesterday afternoon, a guy with no picture hit me up on growlr, he quickly sent me a picture and it was a very muscled big personal trainer, nice tattoos and big bulge, he asked if I sucked cock, said he was discrete and said he wanted to come over, I asked if he wanted to fuck and he said yes, so I hit the shower and 30 minutes later told him I was ready. He came over and I let him in and he was exactly like his picture. Soon I was upstairs with his large cut cock in the back of my throat. He then asked, do you have a condom, which of course I didnt.

He then got me to keep sucking him, the suddenly said, "turn over" and flipped me on my fours and pushed his cock in raw, fucked me urgently then announced he was cumming and shot a huge load into my ass.

After he pulled out, he asked: are you clean as I have a missus at home......... ? He seemed really freaked out. I then explained to him about P-REP and how it all worked,  and tried to calm him down, all the while with his load dripping out of my ass. Turns out he lives about ten houses away, maybe he will be back.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/7/2019 at 2:41 AM, Londonbear said:

After he pulled out, he asked: are you clean as I have a missus at home......... ? He seemed really freaked out. I then explained to him about P-REP and how it all worked,  and tried to calm him down, all the while with his load dripping out of my ass. Turns out he lives about ten houses away, maybe he will be back.

LOL. I love how so many of these "str8" guys only ask if you're "clean" or "safe" AFTER they've cum in your ass. LOL
Happens to me all the time. 

• Like 1