Bathhouse for the first time.. anxiety/nerves

Nutts69420

Anyone ever been for the first time and not been able to do anything?

I'm visiting DC for the weekend and hit up the Crew Club, my first time ever going to a bathhouse after reading about it here and other places for a few years.. I got in okay, stripped down and took a showe, walked around a bit, and was fine but no one really caught my eye so I sat down, and my head wouldn’t shut up. A couple dudes sat next to me for a minute and felt me up a bit. One sucked me off for a moment but I wasn’t getting hard at all. My heart was pounding with anxiety. Do I just need to try again? I want it, I know I’m into guys. I’ve bottomed and topped and love giving and receiving head. My brain just wouldn’t let me calm down and enjoy it. I was mostly sober.. maybe I should have a few drinks beforehand. 

Tomorrow is CumUnion night.. I’m tempted to try again. Still unsure though. Anyone been where I am? Appreciate any guidance.

Edited by haltron1991

I'd say to give it another go. If you're nervous, try finding someone to go with. Even if you get separated you'd still have some sort of support system available to you at the end of the night (supposing one of you doesn't go back to somebody's place.)

Would suggest trying another bath house , most have dark rooms where guys are much less inhibited, there are normally hands ( cocks and arses) everywhere .

Go there and at least you will have some fun and get used to the mechanics of anon sex , after most attendees are sexed up guys looking for fun, not a June wedding.

• Upvote 1

There is an obsession with bath houses. Some men are just more reserved. For some bath houses are a great fantasy but finding one man to date and play with works better.  I’ve done both. I rarely bathhouse anymore but I find the intimacy and one on one connections are better for me 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the input everyone. I was traveling with family and so was a bit stressed out.. I think I will not worry about it too much and try again when I have the chance when I'm traveling by myself, as well as plan to be a bit intoxicated. I plan to go to Europe early next year by myself so that would be a great opportunity to try. There aren't any bathhouses near where I live unfortunately.

Definitely try again, and then try again some more.  I know exactly where you are in your head: I’ve been in that place too.  It took me many visits before I became comfortable with it.  Just remember, there’s no pressure for you to do anything until you are ready: you’ve got nothing to prove to anybody.  Gradually you will acclimatise, and it will become a ‘normal’ environment for you, and your horniness will slowly emerge triumphant over your nerves.  

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 8/16/2019 at 11:51 PM, haltron1991 said:

Anyone ever been for the first time and not been able to do anything?

I'm visiting DC for the weekend and hit up the Crew Club, my first time ever going to a bathhouse after reading about it here and other places for a few years.. I got in okay, stripped down and took a showe, walked around a bit, and was fine but no one really caught my eye so I sat down, and my head wouldn’t shut up. A couple dudes sat next to me for a minute and felt me up a bit. One sucked me off for a moment but I wasn’t getting hard at all. My heart was pounding with anxiety. Do I just need to try again? I want it, I know I’m into guys. I’ve bottomed and topped and love giving and receiving head. My brain just wouldn’t let me calm down and enjoy it. I was mostly sober.. maybe I should have a few drinks beforehand. 

Tomorrow is CumUnion night.. I’m tempted to try again. Still unsure though. Anyone been where I am? Appreciate any guidance.

I don't know how much time you will have; what I did my first time, was rent a room, during the bath house's off hours, it gives you a feeling of security and some control. you can also walk around the establishment and get a feel for it, with not so many men around.

On 8/18/2019 at 6:45 PM, haltron1991 said:

Thanks for the input everyone. I was traveling with family and so was a bit stressed out.. I think I will not worry about it too much and try again when I have the chance when I'm traveling by myself, as well as plan to be a bit intoxicated. I plan to go to Europe early next year by myself so that would be a great opportunity to try. There aren't any bathhouses near where I live unfortunately.

I'm not sure if there are smaller parties in your area, but maybe try to go to a private party. Around here there are some with 10 or 20 guys and some with 50 or more. Its a bit easier to go to some smaller venues and get used to the whole group thing.  Then work your way up?  I love it all but admit to being a bit shy at some of the big cumunion type things.

• Upvote 1

I hope you try it again.  I was 30 my 1st time, and had my dick in someone's ass and a dick in my mouth within the 1st 10 minutes, I left about 3 hour later after cumming 3 times and with a very relaxed asshole.  I have found that not all bathhouses or even nights are alike, and have since been in many situations that were less sexually exciting and even a few that scared me.  The same is true of Cumunion parties.

• Upvote 1