How to stay limp without using a cage

smallcocksissyboi

Hi guys

Hoping people might have some tips for how how to keep my small cock limp during sex without having to wear a cage (or resort to hormones). I have a couple of tops who like my cock out during sex and mock it/humiliate me about it. Most times this gets me hard though and they want me to keep it limp but without wearing a cage.

I know I could orgasm just before they fuck me but I’m one of those bottoms who then loses libido so would prefer not to (one top has said he will do this if there’s no other choice and I’ll have to perform anyway). Does anyone know of any easy ways/natural options or creams that would prevent me getting hard?

• Like 1

interesting question.  i confess i love this dynamic with a Top where they minimize my penis. One way i and certain Tops have found around this is they never refer to what i have as a "cock," it's either a generic "penis" or some have called it a "clit."  "Clit" has a deeper psychological effect (for me anyway) and it makes the distinction, even though i am not the least bit fem... actually not being "fem" makes it even more powerful for me.  Talk about penetrating me and some forms of affectionate humilation get me hard as a rock, being penetrated makes me soft though and talk of me using my penis never gets me hard.  So, the psychology behind calling it a "clit" (for both parties) is it's little, not a cock and refers to a penetrative part of anatomy. Yeah, it gets engorged when excited, but it's an encorged clit, not a cock. it gets excited for a whole different reason because it really isn't a "cock." 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

interesting question.  i confess i love this dynamic with a Top where they minimize my penis. One way i and certain Tops have found around this is they never refer to what i have as a "cock," it's either a generic "penis" or some have called it a "clit."  "Clit" has a deeper psychological effect (for me anyway) and it makes the distinction, even though i am not the least bit fem... actually not being "fem" makes it even more powerful for me.  Talk about penetrating me and some forms of affectionate humilation get me hard as a rock, being penetrated makes me soft though and talk of me using my penis never gets me hard.  So, the psychology behind calling it a "clit" (for both parties) is it's little, not a cock and refers to a penetrative part of anatomy. Yeah, it gets engorged when excited, but it's an encorged clit, not a cock. it gets excited for a whole different reason because it really isn't a "cock." 

Having my dick called a clit works for the same reasons, but so does calling it a nub.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

Hi guys

Hoping people might have some tips for how how to keep my small cock limp during sex without having to wear a cage (or resort to hormones). I have a couple of tops who like my cock out during sex and mock it/humiliate me about it. Most times this gets me hard though and they want me to keep it limp but without wearing a cage.

I know I could orgasm just before they fuck me but I’m one of those bottoms who then loses libido so would prefer not to (one top has said he will do this if there’s no other choice and I’ll have to perform anyway). Does anyone know of any easy ways/natural options or creams that would prevent me getting hard?

I encourage you to give yourself ruined orgasms. They release some fluid in a gush without the pulse of orgasm. You'll remain horny and needy to serve, but your little dicklet will stay soft.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

I encourage you to give yourself ruined orgasms. They release some fluid in a gush without the pulse of orgasm. You'll remain horny and needy to serve, but your little dicklet will stay soft.

Thanks I might try that alone and see how I get on with it. Just worried about losing libido but let’s see. Are there any creams or gels that would numb it to the point of temporary impotence?

On 8/27/2019 at 9:03 AM, blackrobe said:

i fucking love this advice, the only thing that would make it better for me is to ask your Top to give you a ruined orgasm to help train and condition you to meet their desire. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i fucking love this advice, the only thing that would make it better for me is to ask your Top to give you a ruined orgasm to help train and condition you to meet their desire. 

Once again, this is a time when hypnosis from the top can play a part in keeping nubs limp and small.

3 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Once again, this is a time when hypnosis from the top can play a part in keeping nubs limp and small.

Damn yes.  i met a guy on CL when i lived in KY.  He became a FB and we got together about once a week for a year and a half before we both moved away.  He introduced Himself as liking to give massage and asked if i wanted one. We wrote back and forth for awhile, and He had me totally wanting it. Last minute He dropped that he wanted me waiting naked and blindfolded on my bed, ass up and door open. This wasn't a stretch for me because that's how the ad read that i'd placed, except for the blindfold.  Though the words were never used, He was my first long term experience with a Dom. He used massage, the sensory deprivation of the blindfold and an ongoing monologue to get me into a suggestible place, and He was really good at it. It was about 6 months before i realized what He was doing, but i was hooked by Him from the start.  He was very patient, slow and purposeful and always got what He wanted. His long term goal was to "remold my hole into a puaay"... He did that too.  i don't know for sure, but i think He was purposefully using hypnotic techniques.

3 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Damn yes.  i met a guy on CL when i lived in KY.  He became a FB and we got together about once a week for a year and a half before we both moved away.  He introduced Himself as liking to give massage and asked if i wanted one. We wrote back and forth for awhile, and He had me totally wanting it. Last minute He dropped that he wanted me waiting naked and blindfolded on my bed, ass up and door open. This wasn't a stretch for me because that's how the ad read that i'd placed, except for the blindfold.  Though the words were never used, He was my first long term experience with a Dom. He used massage, the sensory deprivation of the blindfold and an ongoing monologue to get me into a suggestible place, and He was really good at it. It was about 6 months before i realized what He was doing, but i was hooked by Him from the start.  He was very patient, slow and purposeful and always got what He wanted. His long term goal was to "remold my hole into a puaay"... He did that too.  i don't know for sure, but i think He was purposefully using hypnotic techniques.

He was. Good pussy boy.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 11:49 AM, smallcocksissyboi said:

Hi guys

What did it for me, and the effects seem to be permanent, was to wear a CB2000. There's a bit of a twist to this though. At the time I had a Canadian girlfriend and we played around with BDSM, she said she didn't trust me to behave when she wasn't with me. It was actually me who suggested I get a CB2000 and could wear it when I went out and send her photos before I went and after I got back home.

The idea of me wearing it turned us both on and she suggested I become her oral slave and only serve her like that no matter how often she went out with other guys. She sent me a small padlock from Canada and when I was drunk one day I asked her the next time I went out which padlock I should use. We were playing her telling me how I was going to only ever perform orally for her from now on as she was playing with herself, and as she orgasmd told me "use my lock M ... please use my lock now" and that was that. 

I was kept locked up for 5 years while we had a distance relationship. She would visit me and behave like a total slut I would only ever kiss and lick her, strangely it became very loving because the pressure of sex was gone and I was always wanting to please her. She also moved over for 6 years and we lived together. The side effect now is that I cannot ever get hard no matter how or what I try. That relationship ended in 2012 and I still cannot ever get hard no matter who I am with or what I do.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 9:18 AM, salerio said:

What did it for me, and the effects seem to be permanent, was to wear a CB2000. There's a bit of a twist to this though. At the time I had a Canadian girlfriend and we played around with BDSM, she said she didn't trust me to behave when she wasn't with me. It was actually me who suggested I get a CB2000 and could wear it when I went out and send her photos before I went and after I got back home.

The idea of me wearing it turned us both on and she suggested I become her oral slave and only serve her like that no matter how often she went out with other guys. She sent me a small padlock from Canada and when I was drunk one day I asked her the next time I went out which padlock I should use. We were playing her telling me how I was going to only ever perform orally for her from now on as she was playing with herself, and as she orgasmd told me "use my lock M ... please use my lock now" and that was that. 

I was kept locked up for 5 years while we had a distance relationship. She would visit me and behave like a total slut I would only ever kiss and lick her, strangely it became very loving because the pressure of sex was gone and I was always wanting to please her. She also moved over for 6 years and we lived together. The side effect now is that I cannot ever get hard no matter how or what I try. That relationship ended in 2012 and I still cannot ever get hard no matter who I am with or what I do.

wow that's awesome and inspiring. I hope to be able to stay locked that long. I would love to never get hard again. you are a lucky guy!

My ex hated my cock getting hard when he or other tops were using me. He said my concentration should be totally focused on the tops and not my own sex. Once, I got hard and touched my own cock when a top was fucking me. After he left my ex took me to the backroom, tied me to the cross and pulled me off - then smeared his cock with my jizz and used it as lube to fuck me. He then tied me to the fuck bench and another 6 tops poounded me. It was my punishment for thinking of myself as anything but a subcumdump slut. It was a punishment I got quite a few times and now caged or uncaged I don't get hard when getting fucked. 

• Like 2