after a year of chatting I got his load

Londonbear

There is a guy on bbrts I have been chatting to on and off for a year, he is really hot, with some short ginger scruff and a kind of handsome cheeky face, sticky out ears and a really nice cock we got around to swapping numbers and yesterday I went off to meet him at his, it was a bit awkward as it was basically the hottest day in the UK ever, and over 92 degrees which made the three tubes and the bus I took beyond sweltering. Anyway, I arrived to his air conditioned studio dripping with sweat It was well worth the trip, he was really hot, furry, fit a cute as a button and after sucking him hard, he turned me onto my fours and fucked me really well, eventually blowing what was a huge load in my ass. Here is hoping for a repeat, as he seems to appreciate a hairy hole to shoot in!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly I'm so weary of people who take this long. Even if your super busy we all need a release now and then, and it waste less time to make it now.

Spent too much time on guys who never come through. There's this one Guy I met up with at a pride but before we fucked he had to hang out with his friends, I hung round for ages waiting on him and he eventually replied to cancel on me, spoke for a while after, had so much in common so many of the same fantasies. Could have been a good match, a regular thing. But it was just one excuse after the other of why this weekend he couldn't meet, and even phone calls to chat would be cancelled last minute, stopped speaking to him after a bit, few years later gave him another chance but same old story and recently he messaged me here, so I figure, hey he's over 40 now maybe hes sick of the silly game playing. I gave it 24 hours but I could see the same patterns so I told him to shove it, I can't be dealing with it, 10 years of giving him chances, we could have so much fun, he just wont let it. He'd rather keep it all as fantasies in his head. Don't get me wrong I dont even mind the odd chat that is just chat but expecting it to be more and being messed about is not fun or hot for me.

I just don't have the patience for it anymore. First sign of messing about has me running for the hill. Its so easy to just pop to a sauna and have fun, hell its easier to plan a trip to europe and have a dirty weekend then it is to meet with some of the timewasters round me. I could jump on a bus and take your load in london tomorrow and some idiots act like its timbucktoo, Its not worth it anymore. All my good experience have come from me acting and going somewhere, never the hookup sites.

I'm glad it worked out for you this time, but make sure others respect your time, sure you are in it for fun, not games.

Biggest regret is letting a couple of them go without grabbing a contact...one even asked if I wanted a daddy and I wasn't in the head space now I think of that sexy black man and his fat cock and how well he used me dirty all the time. And the older white guy at a biohazard party in berlin fucking me over a urinal...when you have amazing connections like that make sure you grab hold of them and get down a number.

Edited by WelshpupForPoz
  • Like 1