Sucking Cock

tighthole64

Cocksukers, how do you like to give head?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer to suck a cock

• Focus on the head
    • Take the cock balls to the wall

2 hours ago, phukhole said:

I like milking the cock with my throat.  Though I take direction well, so I will accommodate anything he wants!

Personally I LOVE to work the head and shaft with my tongue, taking it balls to the wall now and then.  But like you said depends on the guy Im sucking.

Guest Upstateguy518

I like to focus on the shaft and head, my hands always working the balls. Maybe blow some air on it to tease, slap my face with it. 

I just like to make love to a man hard cock. Lick and suck his balls and  lick and kiss my way up to his silky cock head. Work the tip of my tongue around the bottom of his cock head. Lick the hard tasty shaft some more and back to the cock head and lick the precum out of his cum eye. The more precum the better. Just love the taste of precum. Now start sucking his mushroom head. softly at first and harder as I suck my way down his shaft and go balls deep, then back to the cock head. I love to suck sweet silky cock heads. I get all excited and am already savoring the sweet creamy cum load he is going to feed me. That I like in my mouth so I can swish it around and taste his cum for a while before I swallow it. Love to snowball it with him if he will let me. I also prefer thick creamy cum. I also love the watery type and swallow it as fast as he can squirt it into my cum hungry mouth. I love the aroma, taste, feel and texture of a nice load of delicious cum.

I love to work on the whole  package, tongue under the forskin to taste the  cock cheese and stimulate the preecum from the mushroom gland,then l work my way down the shaft and massage his balls stimulating them to produce copious quantities of delicious hot cum by rowling each nut around with my tongue 

Then I work my way back up the shaft to the gland and deep throat. his thrusting cock balls deep  When he erupts I savour the creamy texture and addictive flavour of his man juice I love to share this wonderful moment by snowballing with  him,sharing his delicious cum

For me it's not either/or. I'm going to do both every time I have a cock in my mouth.

Cocksucking is an act of worship.

When my stud wants me to just give him a blowjob and use me as a cum dump I will work his cock in and out in a fucking motion, or hold my head still while he skullfucks me, whichever he prefers, until he shoots his load in my mouth.

When he allows me the privilege of kneeling or sitting at his feet and worshipping him I will kiss, lick, and suck from the head to the root, nuzzle and kiss his balls, and kiss and lick his taint, paying close attention to his reactions so I can give him the most pleasure possible.

I'm lucky that I have a stud that will sometimes allow me to worship him for my own pleasure. He works from home and will let me sit between his feet under his desk while he works, literally for hours, with my face in his crotch in a state of complete bliss. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like working the whole shaft to  the under side of the sack. If the dick shoots a load to have my mouth over the dick until the dick stops pumping its load. Sucking a dick after it deposit a load in your ass to make sure my mouth get to clean it.

• 3 weeks later...