Who's that hot guy in the (vid, ad, etc) discussion

viking8x6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, chasejake666 said:

Anyone know who this is? I've def seen him somewhere before.

GQLKxE2XEAAFd8m.thumb.jpg.8e6c05e74eb54cfcdaef47188077b794.jpg

Holy fuck, as long as that look on his face as him about to fuck me now that I came on his face - we can work on names another day....

15 minutes ago, PozBearWI said:

Holy fuck, as long as that look on his face as him about to fuck me now that I came on his face - we can work on names another day....

fuck yeah, i know right?

• Like 1

there are in fact 4 parts. so it goes on and on.  at the start, shortly after the breeding begins, an off stage voice asks is phelps is tight and keiman answers in the affirmative.  phelps face shows his discomfort all through the series.

On 12/11/2023 at 2:30 PM, Chuckynultien said:

The scène with Keirnan is my absolut favorit. This is the type of chemistry i’m always looking for in a date. This is the vid that makes me curious for Tina

On 7/19/2024 at 6:38 PM, chasejake666 said:

Anyone know who this is? I've def seen him somewhere before.

GQLKxE2XEAAFd8m.thumb.jpg.8e6c05e74eb54cfcdaef47188077b794.jpg

wow. he means business. those solid nuts are holding some fat load. bang away bro

On 7/5/2024 at 5:17 AM, RedStarGuy said:

I  wonder if the bottom even knew what his own name was at this particular moment.  If it's from an OF account it should credit him.

7 hours ago, GFF92 said:

The guy talking at the beginning is Cole; Hunter is the guy holding the third guy. Cole and Hunter run Maverick Men. Gay Demon has a review of the web site: [think before following links] https://www.gaydemon.com/reviews/Maverick_Men.html.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2023 at 5:17 PM, JavyX69 said:

Anybody know who this hot stud is? I saved this off twitter a few years ago and now I can't remember if it was off his own personal twitter or some RT/repost account. He looks like he enjoys a lot of filthy pig fun 😈🐷

Resize_20230924_171225_5953.jpg

I’d wrap my legs around his waist as he planted his cock in me balls deep. I wouldn’t let go until he painted my guts with his seed. 

what a sexy fucking pig 🐽 🔥🔥

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...