Ever been with a deaf guy?

badubydo

Been chatting with an older man, nice dick on him. He told me he was deaf, which I'm ok with. When I'm getting pounded I like to say "pound that hole, fuck me deep, blow your load deep in me" my normal "daddy" tops likes to hear that, and he goes with it. 

It'll be harder to say that to a deaf guy, so anyone on here ever been fucked  by/ bottomed for a deaf guy? he knows what he wants, but I enjoy the dirty talk as I'm getting fucked so this is going to be a bit weird to me. 

Last December I was at an orgy and spent most of the evening flip fucking with a young guy I realised later was profoundly hard of hearing. I didn’t notice at the time as it was pretty noisy, as there were more that 60 guys in a fairly confined space, and I’m deaf in one ear and so don’t expect to hear everything anyway and I didn’t realise the slight difficulty I had understanding him might be related to deafness as there were other reasons that might have applied (it was in another country, Australia, so he may have an accent, and he was Asian as well). I had taken my glasses off for the orgy, all our clothes were in plastic bags, so I didn’t notice till later that his head was shaved for a hearing aid  - he also had taken that off for the orgy, only putting it back on when he drove me to my hotel (where he came to my room and I was able to breed him and return the favour when he bred me at the orgy).  To be honest I don’t know for sure how he communicated as from his perspective I have an accent and also I mumble (partly down to my own partial deafness) but I think for the most part words weren’t really needed, and I think there was a lot of repeating stuff and smiling. Sweet guy.

I had a younger deaf top fuck and seed me some time ago in a darkroom of Steamworks Toronto. He was a hot guy! He was so happy to blast in me, a daddy, that he gave a love punch to the chest. He came lots too in me! 

Been with a couple of deaf guys. One was a challenge because he had lots of "limits"  that kept coming up during our play session.  In essence, he was very vanilla and Im SO not.

The second guy was a balls-out insatiable sex pig. We didnt need words...our cocks and holes did all the talking.