Anon outdoors in the light of the full moon

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

I’d gone to see “Hustlers” with some buds earlier and we were kinda loose on plans for later tonight. I’d checked my kik while there and had a message from a pretty hot trashy looking white guy that sounded promising; not the biggest dick but hot body and he wanted to top, was curious about bottoming. Leaving the theater I messaged back and he said he could do a quickie now or later around 2am. I didn’t want to take the chance and said I could do now. He seemed pretty nervous and wanted to do it in a side yard of a house near his that was dark and had some privacy. It’s hot as fuck in Dallas today and I wasn’t thrilled about the idea. He might flake so I figured we’ll see. He asked if I had lube and condoms and I told him I had lube but no condoms but was cool with him doing me without one. He was down and told me where to meet him. I didn’t ask what was up with him being so cagey but guessed he had roommates, a GF or something. I parked where he told me to and he was hanging out there shirtless smoking a cig. His ink matched up with his pics and we walked off down an alley and suddenly I was getting worried I was gonna get jumped or rolled. It wasn’t the nicest or safest neighborhood but he was hot and I wanted a quickie. He led me to a wooden fence and a gate and we went inside.

once inside it was pitch black and eventually my eyes adjusted and got used to the light from the full moon. He pulled his shorts off and I quickly got naked too. He pulled me in close and we started kissing deeply, which was an unexpected surprise. He reeked of alcohol, not that I minded, and he put my hand on his cock and started stroking mine as we kissed. We were at at it a while and then he put me up against the wall of the house and started grinding his hard cock up against my ass, working the precum and his cock head up against my hole. I told him the lube was in my pants pocket and he stumbled over to grab it out and I could hear my keys tumble out followed by him saying “sorry”. I could feel him spilling lube on my ass cheeks followed by him forcing his dick in me roughly. He slid in and started slowly fucking me. I could feel him tugging on my nipples and kissing the back of my neck, saying how good I felt, his hand moving down to stroke my dick, telling me how much he wanted to cum in me. His strokes picked up a bit and I felt a satisfied groan from him and he kept stroking. I was tempted to ask if he’d cum but assumed he had. He was more verbal now, saying how good I felt, how much he enjoyed cumming in me, and asking if I wanted that second load. I told him how much I wanted it and how good he felt. His fucking got more jerky and arrested and again he let out a loud groan and a shudder. He slid out and I could feel a trickle run down my leg.

he was leaning in close to me, sweating like crazy, saying how much he need that, and enjoyed it, adding how hot it was to cum inside me. I asked what he wanted and he said he wished I had a condom as he wanted to try getting fucked. I know I don’t have a “starter” dick and mine is a lot to take. I told him I could jack and tease his ass if he was down but that I wouldn’t try to fuck him. I explained I’d smear my precum on his ass and hole and tease it but wouldn’t enter him, wouldn’t fuck him, and wouldn’t cum inside him. He was down and soon had him up against the wall of the house, his sweaty body glistening in the moonlight. I already had a huge amount of precum going and it was easy to pop my cock head in his hole. As I jacked I made sure my head rarely strayed from his ass or his hole and made sure to keep popping my head in and out of him. He made surprisingly little noise as my head popped in and I started leaving it in longer and shoved more of my dick in as we went. It was hardly fucking as much as it was getting him ready for fucking. At one point I had nearly a quarter of my dick in and was stroking until I heard a “dude please pull out”. I kept it up with a few close “accidents” and made sure his ass had plenty of my precum in it. I was close to cumming and was trying hard not to blast inside him but wound up frantically jacking and then slipping my head in him just as I shot, sliding in but not stroking and trying to stifle my orgasm. I’m sure most of my seed went inside him and after a few moments pulled out and frantically jacked the last of my load on his ass, finally letting out a loud cry of joy. To my surprise he quickly dropped to his knees and frantically started sucking me. When it was clear I was done he told me to get up against the wall and he frantically pounded a quick load balls deep in me.

now done, he pulled out and was leaning against the home panting. I leaned in to kiss him and we did for a few moments, but then he backed off and said, “dude, you can’t cum inside me like that, you promised.” I apologized and told him I was neg and on Prep. He was still pissed, saying it wasn’t cool. He grabbed his shorts and went out the gate saying nothing. I’d fucked up and I knew it. I stumbled around trying to find my keys and it took a while but I found them. My clothes were damp and kind of a mess. I went through my pockets to make sure I had everything and went out through the gate. I backtracked to where I thought I had parked and eventually found my car. I tried messaging him to apologize but he’d blocked me on kik. I shouldn’t have gone so far, I know. That’s how it goes sometimes.

• Moderators

Yeah, you promised a little more than you should have, so he felt like you lied to him. It happens. Sorry, you probably won't get another shot, but after that introduction, he will give someone a shot at breeding him. He clearly wanted it. 

At least you got 3 of his. 

Guest CuriousDallas
7 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Yeah, you promised a little more than you should have, so he felt like you lied to him. It happens. Sorry, you probably won't get another shot, but after that introduction, he will give someone a shot at breeding him. He clearly wanted it. 

At least you got 3 of his. 

As tight as he was I’m guessing he’s never been fucked before, hadn’t been fucked much, or hadn’t gotten fucked in a while. He was cagey on whether he’d been fucked before or not so my hunch is he has but not often and it’s been a while. He clearly had the itch to take cock. If I’d had a condom I’m betting he’d have let me fuck him to orgasm...wished I’d had one and could’ve torn the tip so my load would have blasted in him and he wouldn’t have known. I’m surprised he didn’t say something sooner as I was going in him a lot and getting in pretty deep. I guess he liked it and didn’t mind so long as I didn’t cum inside him. Even then he didn’t say something right away...guess he wanted to fuck me once more rather than complain.

but yeah...I’m guessing now that he’s been fucked he’s gonna want more. Betting he was also turned on by me cumming inside him and wants more of that too. He probably hates himself for liking it that way. I know early on I had self-loathing for liking getting fucked and letting guys cum in my ass. I thought I was wrong, and weak, and sick for liking it, but yet I’d be back at the park, picking up guys and letting them fuck me and cum in my ass.

Idk. I think you were entitled to cum in him even if you were sneaky about it. He bred you first. You were already barebacking with his consent. Then after you loaded him he fucked you bare again lol. Idk why he thinks a condom would have made a difference to begin with. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Azcumdump91
5 hours ago, cowboycumdump said:

I keep coming back to this story. So hot. Wonder if he will message you back next time he's drunk and horny again. He might. 

Same lol