Anon with a jockstrap?

Verbaldomtop

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 10/9/2019 at 11:47 AM, Verbaldomtop said:

How many of you bottoms go anon face down ass up in a jock? I know this might be a random question but its my absolute favorite way for a bottom to be and im having trouble finding guys in my area like that. So im curious how many of you are into that?

I have this Cobalt Blue 2(X)IST Jockstrap that I wear to the baths, and Anon encounters, that I set up, a real attention getter. I also like to wear other various forms of athletic gear too, like my running shoes, and cap, big time favorite fetish with a lot of guys.

Edited by FinalDL2021
spelling and grammer

I love wearing jock straps , it’s true it is the ultimate gear for a bottom- Our cock covered up and our ass framed and our hole exposed and ready for loads.

You can tell  who the 110% bottoms are in this conversation, and here’s another one agreeing: yes, absolutely.

Draws attention to the ass, gets the cock out of the way, and seems to be a sort of fetish turn on even for the most vanilla guys. If I had my way I’d never get fucked naked, but some tops prefer that, and tops get what they want.

Nothing says come fuck me more graphically than a jock strap, my standard attire for anon walk ins and emphasizes that i'm there to just get fucked, not to have them play with my cock. 

DSCF3252smallJPG.JPG

I’ve not had much luck with wearing a jockstrap in cruise clubs or saunas and have usually removed it after a while. So my experience seems different from everyone else who has replied. Possibly I’m not doing it right. It might also be because I’m versatile and find guys grabbing my cock and I feel obliged to fuck them (it’s only polite to do so).

• 2 years later...
On 4/6/2020 at 2:42 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

All the time for me. Love to get fucked in my jockstraps, and nothing is hotter than giving some random stranger my address, leaving the door unlocked, and waiting for him face down in bed with my ass up for him to breed and leave. 

THIS. Exactly this. The only way I have sex now is ANON. Shitty motel, door unlocked, ass up in one of my sweat-n-cum filthy old school jockstraps, socks and blindfolded. I'm always ready to make a fuck encounter happen since I'm airways in my jocks seasoning them.