STD'S reach all times high in the US

Guest SecretCumWhore

@drscorpio, thanks....  my worry for the most part is hiv usually hitches a ride with syphillis in those who party in the hookup scene...  I got my two penni shots but it seems my skin is very sensitive now and developed a hives rash just by touching my work t shirt.  Didn’t notice until I got home.  Ready for this all to pass and finally get an RNA test done just to confirm that syph is the only thing this guy gave me.  Then continue my hiatus of abstinence for a bit.  This whole thing wasn’t worth the fuck 👌🏻

On 10/16/2019 at 1:38 PM, tallslenderguy said:

People have always fucked and disease has always been around. The crime in my opinion is the stigmatization of sex. We have fucking cures for all of those diseases, and it's not to stop fucking.  Society irradiated polio,when a cure was found, by mass treatment. Granted, the treatment was a preventative vaccine, not a disease cure, but there was no stigma attached to treatment, pretty much everyone participated.   An algorithm could easily be created to get everyone routinely tested, and treated if necessary,  and in time the disease could be significantly reduced.  

The only missing piece to significant reduction of these diseases in participation in testing and treatment and i posit that everyone getting tested and treated would go a long way to removing stigma.  

Course, that's not gonna happen as long as sex or being gay  is a "sin" or "immoral."

With you on this, great points!

5 hours ago, SecretCumWhore said:

@drscorpio, thanks....  my worry for the most part is hiv usually hitches a ride with syphillis in those who party in the hookup scene...  I got my two penni shots but it seems my skin is very sensitive now and developed a hives rash just by touching my work t shirt.  Didn’t notice until I got home.  Ready for this all to pass and finally get an RNA test done just to confirm that syph is the only thing this guy gave me.  Then continue my hiatus of abstinence for a bit.  This whole thing wasn’t worth the fuck 👌🏻

I’m no doctor but this could have bern an allergic reaction to the Penicillin. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, SecretCumWhore said:

I also got syphilis without contracting HIV, so it is possible. Best of luck to you. 

1 hour ago, Pozlover1 said:

Agreed. 

11 hours ago, SecretCumWhore said:

I think you should get looked at.  Sometimes diseases that present with dermatological lesions do so in very weird ways.  This is especially true if you have certain auto-immunity diseases.  This could also be a reaction to the meds (especially if you itch).  Good luck mate. 

Guest SecretCumWhore
16 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

My labs all came back negative. Syph, ghon/chlam, hiv (antibody only), tb. 

Coworkers told me they had the same rashes from the local shower water in my city (it’s bad) and caused sensitivity.  Penicillin shot I took preemptively probably didn’t help either. Looks like I got it for no reason.