The Trouble with Kent

I've always known Kent was trouble. Once upon a time he was dating one of my exes. He was handsome as all get out--dark haired, great smile and eyes, nice lean body--and he was just as stupid as he was good looking. I knew exactly why Dylan had fallen for him, because every time I'd seen him, I had to make an effort not to make a fool of myself over him. I think he liked making me squirm a little by almost flirting with me with his boyfriend around. About his only talent in the world was using his looks to get what he wanted, and he did that really well. Fortunately for Dylan, they broke up pretty quickly. Kent could never hold down a job, and there were a couple of DWI arrests, and some trouble about other substances. Nobody talked about Kent once he and Dylan were over, and I completely lost track of him.

There's a heavily wooded park near me where guys cruise. I don't fool around there because being on my knees in the bushes is not my idea of a good time. I prefer to kneel on carpet, cement, or just about anything else that doesn't conceal thorns. Still, I wander through the cruisy parts because it's a turn on, and who knows, maybe something too good to resist will be there.

I was there one weekend at the start of good weather when I saw a guy I knew as a regular jogger veer off the path about 20 yards ahead. He was a short blond, not handsome, but I knew he was very fit because he always ran shirtless. Smooth, defined, late 20's. He definitely qualified as too good to resist. When I got to the place he'd turned off the trail, I followed into an opening in the brush. We were near the river, and I guess the sound of the water was enough to disguise the sound of my approach.

Blondie had his back to me, and I could tell by the movement of his right elbow that he was jacking his cock. His attention was fixed on two guys who were fucking up against a tree. The bottom was a skinny little hispanic kid of the barely legal category, whose ass was thrust backwards as he braced himself with outthrust arms against the oak. He was whimpering in the kind of soft way that total bottoms have when they are excited and scared and don't want it to stop. The top, of course, was Kent.

I'd never seen him naked, though I had imagined it. His jeans were down around his ankles, and a red tank was pulled up behind his head. He had the firm pecs I remembered, big dark nipples, and plenty of black hair down his chest and tight belly. His legs were furry and so was his ass, which looked amazing everytime he thrust.

I stepped behind a bush, hiding myself as much as possible. I knew that I wanted to run down there and join in, but this was just a little too weird for me. Kent looked up and saw blondie. He beckoned to him, and I felt a pang of jealousy as the runner walked over. Kent pulled the kid away from the tree and turned him to face blondie. The kid had a thick piece of dark meat that was half hard. Without any instructions, blondie knelt down and began to suck it. The kid was panting now. "Feel good, baby?" I heard Kent say. The kid moaned. Kent nuzzled his ear and said, "You want it, don't you? You want it now, don't you, baby?" I think I heard the kid whimper, "Please."

Kent leaned back and began to fuck like a piston. The kid was panting, and I don't know how blondie dealt with the force of that cock in his mouth everytime Kent hit home. It didn't take long before Kent grunted "Here it comes!" The kid stiffened up but Kent wrapped an arm around his chest and held him close as he began to shake and shudder. His hips were bucking and I knew that he was fucking his load up the kid's ass. The kid was twisting half-heartedly, like he wanted to get away, but Kent had him pinned.

Blondie was still on his knees, sucking away and jacking himself. "Ease up, man," Kent said. "Save it for our little buddy here." He pulled out of the kid's ass, and began to turn the bottom boy around. In the moment before blondie stood up, I saw Kent's cock, long, thick and slick, standing straight out from his groin. The kid was protesting feebly, but Kent was encouraging him as blondie slid in. That was when I ran away.

Of course I went home and immediately beat off thinking about what I had seen. I beat off a second time a few hours later, still unable to get the images out of my head. Hot charming Kent was fucking ass, fucking it bare and clearly having a hell of a good time doing it. Getting anyone to do what he wanted was his specialty. And I lay on my bed, hard and horny and terrified that I wanted him to do it to me. I jerked off a third time.

On the following Saturday I went to the park again. I knew that what I wanted was to see Kent again. I didn't. I did see the hispanic kid, feeding his dick to another twinkie. But when I went home and jerked off, I was thinking about Kent. On Sunday, I hit the park once more. I was really horned up and I ended up sucking off a guy in his forties who I'd never given the time of day before. When we were through, I'd scraped up my knees and I was still horny, and I felt like an idiot. What I really wanted was to feel like was Kent's whore. I went home and jerked off to a couple of bareback sites.

The next Saturday I was back at the park like clockwork. After stumbling around the wooded paths determined that I was going to find Kent, I found blondie from week one. I followed him off the trail and in a few minutes I was banging his thick, short cock against my tonsils. All I could think about was Kent, even as he came down my throat. I knew I was in a bad place, because normally I would have been very happy about scoring with this guy, and I was pretty indifferent to his compliments afterward and his comments about how we'd have to get together someplace else so he could fuck me. He gave me his phone number. I went home and jerked off thinking about Kent.

As the next weekend drew near, I promised myself that I would do anything else but go to the park. I had an idea that I would catch the train out of town and go somewhere, anywhere that I wouldn't find myself cruising for Kent. Then, on Friday night I came home, and Kent was sitting on the steps of my building. He stood up as I crossed the street and held out his hand. "Good to see you, buddy," he said, turning on the full-wattage, knee-weakening smile. "Third time in a month!" There was no pretending. I knew he must have seen me in the park, and more than once. My heart-pounding, I invited him in.

I was on my knees as soon as the apartment door closed. I knew what I wanted and what I was doing and that was that. Eventually we made our way to the living room and I knelt between his legs, sucking his cock while he drained a beer. It was thick and heavy in my mouth and his salty pre-cum seemed endless, the product of a piece of meat designed for sex. Kent would ruffle my hair as I sucked him. "Keep your eyes on my face, baby," he murmured. "Let me see you like it." I was fully clothed, my cock hard in my slacks. Kent wouldn't let me grope myself. "You're hot enough already, baby." I was panting and slick with sweat.

He told me how he had seen me at the park. The first time watching him fuck, and then after blondie. "Didn't look like you were having a good time, babe," he said. "That wasn't what you really needed." Eventually, he pulled me gently off his cock. "Go get cleaned up for me, baby," he said. When I was done I found him in the bedroom, naked now and still hard. He came and stood behind me, rubbing his cock against my ass, up and down the crack. "You liked what you saw at the park, didn't you, baby," he whispered. "Did you want it to be you?" I nodded and pushed my ass back against his cock. "You've wanted it a long time, haven't you?" I moaned.

His entry was long and slow. I knew he could be rough, but his idea of conquest was getting me to admit I wanted him and his load. As he worked the head in he said, "No rubbers, baby, just my dick for your ass. Skin to skin, slipping inside, so I can cum in your ass just like you want me to."

For while he bitch fucked me while I was on all fours on the bed. His cock was big and hard and I liked it, but I was really tripping on the idea that this awesome looking man was fucking me because he knew I was turned on by his raw cock in my ass. The hottest guy I had ever had sex with knew that I wanted him bare and he was giving it to me. I was scared and I was turned on by being scared. I was scared of getting sick, but I was even more scared of how much I was liking him in me raw. I knew that whatever happened, this would not be the last time I was fucked bareback. Eventually Kent flipped me over on my back, shoved his cock back in, and really began to fuck me hard. "Cum in me," I moaned. "You want it, baby?" He was almost shouting. "You want it now!" "Yes!"

He bellowed and began to buck his cock into my ass like he was having some kind of spasm. I felt his cock tense in my ass and then he was blowing buckets of cum in my hole. He collapsed on top of me, pinning me to the bed. My mind was spinning through a whole range of emotions: fear, excitement, satisfaction. I wondered if this was what it felt like to skydive--that mix of thrill and danger and accomplishment.

He rolled off me and out of me, and used his fingers to spoon his cum out of my ass and spread it on my face. I tried to lick his fingers, but he laughed and kept them away from my mouth, spreading the cum into my hair. Then he rolled off the bed and stood up, his dick still thick and covered in jism. "You're a good fuck. Better than Dylan," he said. "You really like it. Thanks."

And he walked out of the room. I lay there, and a few minutes later I heard him leave. I got up and called the blond guy, told him whose load was in my ass, and waited for him to come over.