slinks

tallslenderguy

i'm not much for using toys on myself, but this looks like an awesome type of butt plug for a Top to insert into His bottom. Damn, i love the mind fuck of such deep penetration and the idea that it looks sort of constructed like a plug where it could be worn long term of even with a chastity belt? Anyone have experience? i have snakes, but this is different. Also looking around, these are ridiculously over priced. [think before following links] https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/slink/

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Pumpndump said:

Bloody hell, made my eyes water just seeing that. Personally I find the width more of a turn on than the depth but that would be great for top control and indepth exploration for sure. 

There are lots of width toys out there from what i have seen, which has a hotness all it's own for me.  i love the idea of a Top purposely opening my hole, especially subtly over time... one of my kinks lol.

Admittedly, this is a different twist, seems really focused more on depth... and snakes have been around for some time, but what pushes my buttons with this is not just the length, but the more obvious goal of retention with the knot?  The idea of a Top placing one deep inside me for training, then leaving it there is fucking hot to me.

• Like 1

Guest BritBottom

Interesting how preferences differ.  For me it’s the totality of each individual man that attracts [or not], so the size type of cock is part of the total package and I’ll adapt accordingly to the top.

That said, I really really really do like depth. I like it when his cock gets beyond the inner ring, it seems to fulfil some inner need to be completely submissive, filled and owned by my top, the further he gets into my body, the more depth I feel, the easier it is to let go and be part of him. In addition, the deeper he spunks, the better the chance it won’t leak.

I’ve tried all sorts of toys up my ass to train it, even learned to make my own using gelflex and re-melting existing toys. I too have ’snakes’ and have spent a lot of time working on the inner ring.  It isn’t controllable the way the anus is, but it will, and in my case has, learn to accept penetration with minimal discomfort.

The slink seems to be an adaptation in that it encompasses both length at the top and breadth at the bottom.  I don’t think I’d spend money on one but, If anyone wants to give me one for Christmas …..

55 minutes ago, BritBottom said:

Interesting how preferences differ.  For me it’s the totality of each individual man that attracts [or not], so the size type of cock is part of the total package and I’ll adapt accordingly to the top.

That said, I really really really do like depth. I like it when his cock gets beyond the inner ring, it seems to fulfil some inner need to be completely submissive, filled and owned by my top, the further he gets into my body, the more depth I feel, the easier it is to let go and be part of him. In addition, the deeper he spunks, the better the chance it won’t leak.

I’ve tried all sorts of toys up my ass to train it, even learned to make my own using gelflex and re-melting existing toys. I too have ’snakes’ and have spent a lot of time working on the inner ring.  It isn’t controllable the way the anus is, but it will, and in my case has, learn to accept penetration with minimal discomfort.

The slink seems to be an adaptation in that it encompasses both length at the top and breadth at the bottom.  I don’t think I’d spend money on one but, If anyone wants to give me one for Christmas …..

"For me it’s the totality of each individual man that attracts [or not], so the size type of cock is part of the total package and I’ll adapt accordingly to the top."

me too.  Toys, in and of themselves (i.e., disconnected from their user) do little for me-they leave me wanting (the Top attached to it).  

i won't repeat your description of "depth" and the why's behind your "like;" for me, that sums it up nicely.  

The size and depth is connect to the intent of the Top for me. Is it His intent to mold and open my hole with progressively girthier penetration?  i love Him.  Is HIs desire and intent to effect me deeper? Oh fuck, i love Him.  

It's my Tops need/desire to effect me that gives the power to what He uses to accomplish that. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Toys, in and of themselves (i.e., disconnected from their user) do little for me-they leave me wanting (the Top attached to it).  

This ^.  As a rule I don’t “play” with toys solo because they impart an empty feeling - they actually seem to magnify for me the fact that there isn’t a real person in their place. Alone, I use them strictly as tools, to coax flesh into a desired form.

When I’m slutting, I’ll leave my dildo out for Men to use on me if they wish, and some of them do, some brutally (which I always look forward to). Now the toy instantly gains warmth and meaning, because it is an extension of the Top and his intent. Four nights ago a Top DP’d me using my dildo and his cock, which really emphasized his intent to use it on me (he said I “took it like a champ” 🙂).

Yet even if a Top uses my dildo on me and his cock is significantly smaller than my dildo, the moment he enters me with the real thing the difference is overwhelming. I would take that cock, no matter its size, over any dildo of any size or length, any day.

• Like 2

Very good toy. Used this on a few bottoms. It's great for depth because it's very soft and flexible, minimizing the pain during depth play. The bottom part looks like nothing but it's actually shaped like a plug so it gives added fullness and a bit of stretch in the colon when that base pops in. Great if training to go elbow deep with fist.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Fuck yeah! my boyfriend just got me one as an early Chrissy present. He just couldn't wait for Christmas!

So I come home and he says he's got something for me handing me a bag. But when I opened the bag I was horrified, it was an XL anal slink about 60cm long! I said no way, it will stick out my mouth! I begged him not to make me put it in.

I even laid it flat on my stomach, if this thing was straight it would've come out the top of my throat! I showed him, and I begged him it was too long! Width I can take but the length!

Anyways he tells me to get on the bed cause it was going in weather I liked it or not. The thing that scared me was the I could feel the tip going in, but the other end was resting on the back of my lower calf!

Being gently tapered and soooo smooth I couldn't quite tell how much was in me as he fed it in. Only this slight pressure as its snaking its way into my guts. After a few minutes my boyfriend goes "babe how's it feel"

That's when I started to feel it start opening up my hole. It stated to feel fuller when it went pop! Couldn't believe it was all the way in!

My boyfriend goes "fuck, that was too easy! I told you it would go in no worries!"

He gets me to put on a pair of compression shorts to keep it in and we go out for the night with this thing in me! It doesn't hurt, but you know it's there inside ya. All 60cms of it!

When we got home I pulled down my shorts and being so smooth and soft it just slid out. Problem was so did a bit of ass juice. So if you're taking one out after a while, make sure you do it in the bathroom where its easier to clean! :(

My boyfriend was watching, and being all slimy he fucked me there and then!

I have to admit they are a lot of fun! But it does get hard putting it in by yourself cause with lube you can't really get a grip on it.

My boyfriend said he's getting me a 1m one next!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dopey said:

Fuck yeah! my boyfriend just got me one as an early Chrissy present. He just couldn't wait for Christmas!

So I come home and he says he's got something for me handing me a bag. But when I opened the bag I was horrified, it was an XL anal slink about 60cm long! I said no way, it will stick out my mouth! I begged him not to make me put it in.

I even laid it flat on my stomach, if this thing was straight it would've come out the top of my throat! I showed him, and I begged him it was too long! Width I can take but the length!

Anyways he tells me to get on the bed cause it was going in weather I liked it or not. The thing that scared me was the I could feel the tip going in, but the other end was resting on the back of my lower calf!

Being gently tapered and soooo smooth I couldn't quite tell how much was in me as he fed it in. Only this slight pressure as its snaking its way into my guts. After a few minutes my boyfriend goes "babe how's it feel"

That's when I started to feel it start opening up my hole. It stated to feel fuller when it went pop! Couldn't believe it was all the way in!

My boyfriend goes "fuck, that was too easy! I told you it would go in no worries!"

He gets me to put on a pair of compression shorts to keep it in and we go out for the night with this thing in me! It doesn't hurt, but you know it's there inside ya. All 60cms of it!

When we got home I pulled down my shorts and being so smooth and soft it just slid out. Problem was so did a bit of ass juice. So if you're taking one out after a while, make sure you do it in the bathroom where its easier to clean! 😞

My boyfriend was watching, and being all slimy he fucked me there and then!

I have to admit they are a lot of fun! But it does get hard putting it in by yourself cause with lube you can't really get a grip on it.

My boyfriend said he's getting me a 1m one next!

Great description.  When i got mine in the mail, i opened it and it say on a chair in my bedroom for several days before i cleaned out and put it in. As mentioned above, for me it would ideally be placed by a Top who's desire was to plug a bottom very deeply.  The colon is about 3-5 feet long and the small intestine is about 22 feet long, so this thing does fill a lot of the colon.  To me, the fact that your Boyfriend wanted you plugged with it the whole evening while you were out is fuckng awesome. i wore mine for about 30 minutes and it was quite a presence for that long, i felt plugged in a way i that is very different than ass plugs, a Top could really use this on His bottom to assert His presence  deeply. Be kinda hot while out if He reached over and rubbed your belly now and then.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Great description.  When i got mine in the mail, i opened it and it say on a chair in my bedroom for several days before i cleaned out and put it in. As mentioned above, for me it would ideally be placed by a Top who's desire was to plug a bottom very deeply.  The colon is about 3-5 feet long and the small intestine is about 22 feet long, so this thing does fill a lot of the colon.  To me, the fact that your Boyfriend wanted you plugged with it the whole evening while you were out is fuckng awesome. i wore mine for about 30 minutes and it was quite a presence for that long, i felt plugged in a way i that is very different than ass plugs, a Top could really use this on His bottom to assert His presence  deeply. Be kinda hot while out if He reached over and rubbed your belly now and then.

Sounds hot .... I will have to get one.