Have You Been Raped as a Child and Became Attracted to Men like your Rapist?

blktone67

Were you raped as a kid?  

902 members have voted

1. 1. Were you raped as a kid?

• No
    • Yes, but it was only technically rape - I consented and/or instigated it
    • Yes, but later I got turned on by what happened
    • Yes, and it continues to be a bad memory

• 1 month later...

Technically it was rape. I was 13, he was about 50. Hairy guy, uncut cock and a dad. 

I didn‘t say no when he started playing with my hole. Actually I liked it and let him breed me. Was my first fuck and now I‘m into hairy, dominant dads… guess he imprinted on me. 

• Like 1

I was raped by my school friend who was a wretler in school on day we were wrestling and he ripped my pants off me laving me naked and his sister and brother were both watching to which he had to get his sister to stick my pants up  and he came to me to tell me how a great beautiful ass i had. and from that point on, he begain to show me pictures of men having sex with other men and persuade and convince me to try and explore sex. I have to admit I did not want it, felt violated but till I was sixteen years old I was his bitch! he started by raping me then convincing me that this was normal that every one does it and being forteen I believed and accepted his word. Our sex was basically forced sex, as i did not want to get fucked but he would plug my nose to force me suck his cock by being unable to breath I would open my mouth and he would shove his cock in. he had me lay on my back and force himself on me. by the time I was sixteen I loved it accepted as normal sex and became his bitch and I have been a submissive bottom bitch till now. I have never really fucked a man but I have always been fucked and enjoy now getting a cock up my ass. then at sixteen i went to work on a farm with men who also took for fun the pleasure of raping me and making me work nude. they would talk about me as i was not there saying that I was a good bitch with a nice ass too bad I was not gay, so they could fuck my nice ass. I never told them I was gay by then. But i think they figured it out as i was often raped for their pleasure and made to work nude so they could see me bend over and look at my asshole, and I would often see them hard under their pants as they looked at me. I began to enjoy and find it pleasurable to give men pleasure with my nudity and now I love to have a dominant men and love it if they will rape me sadly I dont get raped now days. but have accpeted  it as pleasure and love being dominated. I love when a man dominates me fucks me and cums inside my ass and leave me ass dripping with sperm dripping down my legs. making me feel like a good bitch.

• 2 months later...

I was raped by my dad. I was probably 9 years old. every time he fought with mom he would come and sleep in my bed.
He used to spoon me and rub his dick on my ass.

It happened multiple times. I started to like it and I used to rub my ass on his hard on when he moves away. I guess he used to move away to tease me and to check if I want his dick.
one night they fought really bad and were so loud. He was so angry, eventually he came to my bed and fucked me for the first time and came inside me.

I became his slut for years. One night my older brother came to my room while we were fucking, so my dad ordered him to fuck me.
My brother works with my dad, so after that night they started to pick me up from school every day and take me to the family shop to fuck me. Eventually the circle grew, I started getting school friends with me to the shop. I had my first gangbang at 13 and my dad filmed it. I still watch it from time to time along with many tapes he shot. At 18 I came to the US to study and this is how it ended.

I used to love it. having a nine inch dad and 8 inch brother fucking me almost daily. But now I know that it ruined my life and it is the reason behind my low self esteem. I like to be degraded and raped. I have zero self worth. 

• Piggy 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, taylorbrew said:

I have zero self worth. 

I am extremely sorry to hear this. I understand the struggle. But, You have worth. You have Value. Find your worth inside yourself. it is there, but only you can define it. 

I am sorry you were used so horribly though

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I was groomed as a really young boy by my great uncle who fucked me multiple times a week for years until we moved. I wasn’t attracted to people like my uncle but I did find myself putting myself into situations where I could be abused and when it finally happened with a retired neighbor I let him do anything he wanted and would do everything he told me too. This put me into some really abusive situations with a lot of men before I even hit puberty.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

As per today or society standards I was Raped. But as a child that knew and understood what I wanted and looking for I would not say I was Raped. 

I loved every moment of it. I love sucking my first dick, uncut at that. Loved tasting his cum. Being fucked and bred for the first time. I was fucked 7 times by the man that taught me about gay man lust. Lost touch and reconnected years later, I was over 21. We fucked then. But he wasn't the same. He had some sort of guilt, no longer the pleasure of fucking and breeding me. I would recall to him, when he would fuck and breed me as a teenage boy. He would just look away and avoid the subject. I feel he ultimately felt guilt years later. I've heard now he has found God and is a born again Christian. Family man. Same family he would sneak me into the house and breed me in his married bed. 

12 hours ago, TXltnpozcumdump88 said:

I've heard now he has found God

There's a colloquialism for this:  "jumping from the fat into the fire".

Seriously, I know that these things happen, but there is simply no excuse for it.  Reading through the responses is just plain sad.  I hope guys that have experienced this find some measure of balance in their lives, and can grow beyond the experience.  It sounds though, like it's a life-altering event for most.  

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

There's a colloquialism for this:  "jumping from the fat into the fire".

Seriously, I know that these things happen, but there is simply no excuse for it.  Reading through the responses is just plain sad.  I hope guys that have experienced this find some measure of balance in their lives, and can grow beyond the experience.  It sounds though, like it's a life-altering event for most.  

Definitely I believe so. A changes a boy or man when you get raped. I've been raped in prison. That I considered rape. I wasn't in control or had a chance to say no.  Needless to say I loved have all five guys in prison breed me. I had cleaned out that day before going out. Loved it

• 5 months later...
On 9/6/2016 at 5:50 AM, Guest bayareadl said:

Had a family friend pick me up from school when I was 13. "Bill" was supposed to take me home but we ended up back at his place.  He was in his early fifties and was close with my Dad.  He made me a snack and got me a water and told me to go watch some TV.  After a little while he came and sat by me.   He slowly started rubbing my leg as I was oblivious to what was going on.  He grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. 

"You know, you are pretty cute." He said.

"Umm thanks." I said as I never had been called cute by a guy before. 

"In fact, you have me very hard right now" He said, "That isn't nice to do to a guy, you should help me out."

"How do I?" I asked.   He grabbed my hand and pulled it towards his penis while he lowered his fly with the other hand. "I don't want to touch that." I said. 

You don't have a choice, not if you love your Mom and Dad. See I know some things that can take them away from you.  So you are either going to help me and do what I say or your Mom and Dad will go away forever."  I immediately started to tear up as I stopped resisting.  He placed my hand around his hard cock and told me to stroke up and down.  He then pulled my pants down and played with my little cock.  I had tears streaming down my face but did not make a sound as he looked possessed. 

After a minute of this he grabbed my head and started pushing it towards his cock.  I again resisted but he said, "Say Good-Bye to Mom and Dad" I stopped resisting and let him push my face into his cock. 

"Now open your mouth and suck on my cock as you would a popsicle." He ordered.  I slowly opened my mouth and he immediately forced his cock into my mouth.  The musky smell and fullness of my mouth made me gag.  He laughed. "Now work on sucking it, In and out."  "Ouch, no teeth!!" He yelled as I slowly started working on his cock.   It seemed like minutes and my jaw was starting to hurt.  I heard him spit in his hand and make his finger slick.  He then reached toward my bottom and without warning slid his finger in my ass.  I winced and yelped but he told me to hush.   I continued sucking as my tears had now stopped.  My body was trembling with fear but he didn't care.   After another minute he started working another finger in my ass.  My ass was sore but it started to loosen up. 

He then grabbed me and said, "I am going to use you like a man uses a woman." Again, tears started flowing down my face.  He roughly pulled me up as he stood up and pulled off his pants.  His 7inch cock was pointed straight out.  He forced me over the end of the couch.  "Don't move." He ordered.  I stayed bent over the couch as he disappeared.  I couldn't move and didn't know what was happening.  He returned with a jar of vasoline.  He grabbed some and put it in my ass.  He then moved his cock towards my ass and spread my ass checks. 

"Please don't!!!" I cried.

"Shut up and don't fight it or you will be in a world of hurt." He demanded.  I went limp and complied.  I felt his cock at the entrance to my ass and he said, "Relax."

Boom.....with little effort he slid in my ass.  I winced as more tears went down my face.  He slowly started working his cock in and out of my ass.  Suddenly the phone rang and he broke concentration and withdrew from my ass.  I quickly tried to make and escape but he grabbed me in his arms before I even made it 10 feet.  He threw me face down on the couch and jumped on top of me.  He held my head down as he worked his cock once again into my ass. 

"I own you and I own your ass you little bitch." He claimed as he was very rough.  He weighed over 200lbs so there was no use in fighting back.  I once again relaxed and let him fuck me. 

He fucked me violently for several minutes before he speed up and started grunting.  I could feel his cock pulse in my ass as he continued to pump in and out of me.   He collapsed on me and whispered in my ear, "Was that so bad?  I know you liked it cause there is pre-cum from you on my couch."  I said nothing.  

He got up and went and got a towel and cleaned himself and myself off.  Then he pulled me up and gave me a long French kiss which I again did not resist.  We got dressed as he reminded me to tell no one and that my parents would only be safe if I did what he said. 

He dropped me off at my house and I went straight to bed.  That night I cried but I also masturbated at the thought of what had happened.  I felt sick but part of me wanted more.  I went on with these feelings for weeks. 

Bill and I ended up having an on-going sexual relationship from when I was 13-17 but the first time was the most vivid and while it was rape, I don't think I could have flourished with my sexuality without it.   I don't and never will advocate childhood abuse but I do know it probably helped me more than it hurt.

🔥 🔥 🔥 HOT 🔥