Feeling it cum

Bdsmslut

Does anyone else have trouble feeling the cock inside of you actual cum?

I have never actually felt the guy shoot cum inside my ass. I know that he does because it leaks out afterward but I don't ever get that sensation of it shooting inside me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You’re definitely not alone in this- somewhere on this board there’s another long thread entirely devoted to this topic.

For me, it’s a rare event: it happened last night, as it happens.  I’m beginning to think that it’s all about position.  If I’m face down and the top is lying directly on top of me, then I can feel it- and it’s the hottest feeling ever!  But doggy-style, I feel nothing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’m beginning to think that it’s all about position.  If I’m face down and the top is lying directly on top of me, then I can feel it- and it’s the hottest feeling ever!  But doggy-style, I feel nothing.

You just solved a mystery for me.  I always wondered, because sometimes (rarely) I could feel it, (most) other times not.   I love the feeling too- especially at the end, if a guy is just laying there after he's collapsed on top of you and you can still feel his cock spurting.  Woof.  

I thought maybe it was something about the shape of the cock or some guys shot more strongly, but when I read that it clicked.  It happened last night to me as well, but looking back it's always been in that position from what I can remember.  

I've always liked that position in general, especially feeling a guy's weight on top of me.  Tops don't often end up putting me in that position, so I figured it wasn't a fan favorite, but now I'll try to move into that position when I can.

Would be interesting to know if tops tend to like that position.  I've noticed that some tops, when they're ready to cum, put me in that position, so I guess some like it when they're ready to nut.  

Thanks@Spunkinmyarse!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, there are some strings on this topic already, but it's worth a repeat.  I can't always feel it either.  I think position does have something to do with it, but not always.  Learn to appreciate the feeling you get right around your hole when he throbs and pulses as he cums.  You can feel him shooting that way, even if you can't always feel the cum inside.  

I think getting that elusive feeling requires a perfect trifecta:  position, motion, and intensity.  

Position plays a factor in that if the cock is in the right spot, you'll be able to feel the throbbing at least.  Best spots are having just the head in, or having it all the way in.

Motion plays a HUGE factor.  The more the guy continues pounding, the less you'll actually feel.  If he stops or slows considerably - almost to nothing. then the pulsing feeling is guaranteed.

Finally, the intensity of the cum makes a difference too.  If your man is a gusher, then you'll def feel it; if he's more of an oozer, then maybe not so much.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Yes, there are some strings on this topic already, but it's worth a repeat.  I can't always feel it either.  I think position does have something to do with it, but not always.  Learn to appreciate the feeling you get right around your hole when he throbs and pulses as he cums.  You can feel him shooting that way, even if you can't always feel the cum inside.  

Listen young man, throbbing and pulsing will be the main clue with me, cuz you're ass will probably already be loaded.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Riverfk said:

Listen young man, throbbing and pulsing will be the main clue with me, cuz you're ass will probably already be loaded.

Can't wait for the day I find out. 🙂

Guest CuriousDallas

Like the other posters have mentioned getting that sensation depends on a lot of factors aligning just so. A big part is the force with which a guy ejaculates and the intensity of his orgasm, not to mention the position you’re in, whether you’re drunk and/or high, how sensitive you are (you’re not a super fucked out whore), and other things. It’s fairly rare I feel a guy cum inside me but it does happen and I’m convinced it has more to do with the intensity of the orgasm and the force they ejaculate. There’s a couple guys I play with where I’m reasonably sure I’m gonna feel it because that’s how they cum, including one guy who has hyperspermia, which feels like a geyser going off inside you. My first orgasm is usually pretty intense and I spurt pretty hard and guys often remark they felt it when I shot. That isn’t always the case so that tells me it also has to do with how sensitive the guys ass is too.

Guest Grinder
7 hours ago, TallHungNYC said:

Would be interesting to know if tops tend to like that position.  I've noticed that some tops, when they're ready to cum, put me in that position, so I guess some like it when they're ready to nut.  

Thanks@Spunkinmyarse!

That is actually my favorite position to fuck, love laying on top of him full weight and humping away till I nut!

2 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Like the other posters have mentioned getting that sensation depends on a lot of factors aligning just so. A big part is the force with which a guy ejaculates and the intensity of his orgasm, not to mention the position you’re in, whether you’re drunk and/or high, how sensitive you are (you’re not a super fucked out whore), and other things. It’s fairly rare I feel a guy cum inside me but it does happen and I’m convinced it has more to do with the intensity of the orgasm and the force they ejaculate. There’s a couple guys I play with where I’m reasonably sure I’m gonna feel it because that’s how they cum, including one guy who has hyperspermia, which feels like a geyser going off inside you. My first orgasm is usually pretty intense and I spurt pretty hard and guys often remark they felt it when I shot. That isn’t always the case so that tells me it also has to do with how sensitive the guys ass is too.

That’s a good point too.  How forceful the ejaculation is.  You can often feel it if it’s an especially strong first shot.

To be honest I don't usually feel the cum either, only sometimes. It may be -like someone said- with wether the top is pounding it in (no) or stays still (yes). And if he is a big squirter or not. With a multicummer fuckbud I sometimes feel his first load (when he keeps still) but not the ones after that. I don't really mind as long as he is balls deep squirting his load in my hole.

13 hours ago, Grinder said:

That is actually my favorite position to fuck, love laying on top of him full weight and humping away till I nut!

I love that position when they nut, because usually that's when they get sensual (if the moment calls for that sort of thing)

Sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don't.   I think the motion certainly impacts the ability to feel but don't think that position or intensity matter much.  I do think anatomy of the top is a big factor.  Some tops' cocks really pulsate when they cum and these are the ones you'll feel easily.   Think of a jerk off video where a guy shoots numerous quick little squirts of cum that tend to shoot farther.   Other guys, and I fall into this category, have thicker streams of cum that do not shoot very far but are dense.  I can feel these too but the feeling is less pulsating more very quickly getting slick and wet, possibly even leaking a little bit.  Many guys just don't have very big (whether it's nature or they're sluts that cum constantly 😈).  You're unlikely to feel these guys shoot but their cum will still be in you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1