Feeling it cum

Bdsmslut

I can.  My top is very hung and he only likes to mount me doggy style to breed me.  He never uses lube so I can feel it when he unloads.  My hole gets sticky and warm.    Then I can feel it drip.  His cock pulsates in me and I can feel the seed hit my walls.   

• Like 1

On 11/20/2019 at 12:31 AM, hotguy02 said:

I can.  My top is very hung and he only likes to mount me doggy style to breed me.  He never uses lube so I can feel it when he unloads.  My hole gets sticky and warm.    Then I can feel it drip.  His cock pulsates in me and I can feel the seed hit my walls.   

Yes, using spit or cum as lube, I can almost always feel the first load -- the warmth, extra wet sensation and then the pulsing of the top's dick in me. However, once I'm stretched open good and loaded with nut/lube it becomes more difficult. 

• Like 1

It depends on the guy for me. I’ve had guys who I didn’t know they came until they pulled out, others I can feel them shooting but usually because it’s a big load. I’ve had guys that I can tell by their body language and thrusting or I’ve had them hide it completely because they were trying to stealth me. It just depends on the guy and also how big his cock is.

• 3 months later...
Guest DetroitAnon

Feeling a tops cock pulsate with intensity and feeling the load shoot deep inside me is the ultimate sexual pleasure for me. 

It's rare for me to feel my BF cum inside me, but when I can it really is magical. Even filling him pulse as he shoots his seed inside of me, filling me up with a part of him that will soak into me and become a part of me, is super hot both mentally and physically.