Neighbor helps me become a pig

3 hours ago, nymidtowneast said:

“Good boy I’m so proud of you! Now you have a choice son. I can remove my fingers from your ass and you can get dressed, leave and never come back or you can beg your daddy to stick his toxic cock deep inside your boy pussy and set you free. What’s it going to be boy?”

i know what my response would be....and if you can't assume....i would be staying and taking his toxic cock deep inside my boi-pussy....

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Chapter 3

Daddy pulled his fingers out of my ass and all rational thoughts left my brain. I’ve never felt so empty. I flipped over on my back raised my legs in the air, looked him in the eye and yelled “fuck me daddy please I need your cock now!”

“Not good enough boy. You know what you need to say.”

“Please give me your poz dick. I need you to poz my boy pussy now!!! He got an evil grin on his face and said “much better son. I knew I was right about you.” Then he slammed his hard cock deep inside causing me to scream out in shock and pain. He bottomed out and leaned down to kiss me deep. “Good boy. Breathe through the pain you’ll get used to daddy’s cock. I just needed to get inside you fast.”

He let me get used to his big cock for a few minutes. All the while he was whispering in my ear telling me what a good slut I was and how he was going to ruin my neg cunt. I started to clamp down on his dick and he grinned and said “looks like you’re ready for the breeding to begin. Time to knock you up son.” He started to pull his cock out and when just the tip was left in my hole he started chuckling. “Mmm damn boy.  Looks like I did some damage when I plowed into you. Got some blood on my dick.”

“Oh fuck yeah” I moaned. “Knock me up daddy!”

“Yeah boy. You like that toxic dick don’t you?”

“Yes” I screamed. “Don’t stop, fuck me harder.”

“Damn you slut. I’m not going last long. You ready for my 6 day load?” Just then he bottomed out and I could feel his cock spasming over and over shooting his toxic cum deep inside me.  I clamped down hard on his cock milking every last drop. He collapsed on top of me leaving his dick buried inside in my ass. 

“Thank you daddy!”

“I’m so proud of you son.”

He slowly rolled off me pulling his cock from my not so tight hole. I immediately turned around so I could clean off his dick. I took one look at the pink cum clinging to his dick and couldn’t get it in my mouth fast enough. “Fuck that’s delicious!”

“Mmm Good boy clean me off good. Now son be a good boy and keep your mouth on my dick.”

All the sudden warm liquid started to fill my mouth. Oh fuck he was pissing down my throat.  Oh damn that tasted good. 

What the hell was happening to me? This morning I was a plain boring vanilla guy who hadn’t been fucked in years and today I’ve taken a raw cock, let him shoot his poz load in me followed by a gut full of piss and I was still hornier than I’d ever been. 

He finished pissing and I just kept sucking. “Damn you’re a hungry boy. Keep sucking like that and your going to make me hard again.” Oh yeah what a way to motivate me. I could feel his cock starting to grow and was soon rock hard again. “Get on all fours boy.” I quickly assumed the position with my ass in the air wiggling my cunt like a dog in heat  

“Please fuck me again. I’m so horny.”  He stuck the head in and I immediately backed up onto his dick until he was balls deep. 

“Damn boy, I’ve created a monster. And here I was afraid you might be having second thoughts.”

“Need more, knock me up. Make me your poz son. Poz me. Poz me. Poz me.” I kept saying over and over. 

“This load’s going to take a little while longer slut but don’t worry you’ll have more toxic cum soon. I’m so proud of you son.”

Sex had had never been this enjoyable. I wasn’t worried about anything. My little cock was totally soft but leaking so much precum my jock was sopping wet. I hadn’t even touched myself since we started. It was all about my boy pussy and milking every last drop of cum, poz cum, from the hard dick inside me. I don’t know how long he continued to fuck me but after awhile he let out a loud moan, slammed in hard and deep and filled my ass again. 

We both collapsed on the bed and he rolled me onto my side making sure to keep his dick buried inside me. “Thank you daddy. That was amazing.” He wrapped me in his strong arms. I drifted off to sleep feeling safe and extremely satisfied. 

I’m not sure how long I was asleep for but I woke up and heard this low moaning sound. Then realized it was coming from me. Daddy’s was hard again and slowly moving his cock in and out of me. “Mmm good my boy’s awake. I just can’t get enough of your cunt boy.” He reached around and placed his hand on my jock and squeezed. “Damn son did you cum.”

“No sir, that’s just precum.”

He stuck his fingers inside my jock and coated them in my juice. He stuck them in my mouth to clean off. I sucked his fingers just as he started to give me load number three. 

After a few minutes he slowly pulled his softening cock from my dripping boy pussy. “Clench tight son. Don’t want you to lose a drop. Roll over onto your stomach. I’ll be right back.” 

I could see him come back into the room carrying a butt plug. He got up on the bed. “Lift up a bit son. Let me in your jock, I need some lube.” He chuckled. 

He rubbed the plug in my precum then shoved it in my cunt.  “Don’t want anything to leak out. Need to let my swimmers do their job.”

I flipped over on my back and looked up at this hot daddy who had just changed my life. “Thank you sir!  I had no idea how much fun cleaning out a house could be.”

He got that evil grin on his face again. “How long you in town for son?”

“Two weeks sir.”

“Mmm good. I think that’s about how long it’s going to take to finish this project.”

• Like 34
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 4

I went back to my mom’s house with three toxic loads kept safely stored deep in my cunt with the plug firmly in place.  Daddy told me he had errands to run in the morning but I was expected to be back at noon so we could continue working on our special project. 

I woke up the next morning hornier than ever. There was no way I was going to make it till noon without getting a cock back inside me. I took a shower and made sure I was nice clean, stuck the plug back inside and asked mom if I could borrow her car to go visit some old friends. 

I figured I’d go check out the park in the next town over and hopefully get a load or two. The park really had two separate areas. The first was your typical family park with playgrounds and lots of grass then the second part had all these trails that went off into a wooded area. There were supposedly lots of secluded places where guys went to get off, at least that’s what someone in a chat room had told me. 

I found one of the trails and was on my way. I walked for about twenty minutes without running into anyone and was beginning to think the guy in the chat room was full of shit when I spotted this guy walking towards me. Tall skinny about my age. He was wearing those Lycra running pants that left nothing to the imagination. I could see the outline of his big cock and immediately started licking my lips. He caught me looking and just smirked at me. 

“Nice morning, see something you’re interested in?” His dick seemed to be getting bigger. 

“Yes sir, would love to see if your dick would fit in my ass.”

“Mm good man. Follow me.” He turned back the way he came and lead me off down a side trail. A little ways up ahead was a small clearing where there was already a young guy on his knees sucking two different guys cocks. “Hey you horny fuckers I found you some fresh meat.”

“Fuck yeah” a short older guy with 7” dick said. “Get over here and drop your pants I need to breed a cunt bad.” I didn’t even hesitate ripped my clothes off, dropped to the ground and got on all fours. “Fuck take a look at this slut. He’s already plugged.” The guy grabbed onto the plug and ripped it out of my cunt and shoved his cock in and started fucking me hard. Before I could scream the Lycra guy shoved his huge dick in my mouth to keep me quiet. “Oh yeah here it cums. Enjoy my hot load faggot.” 

He pulled out and before I could even react another cock slammed deep into me. “Fuck Johnny feels like you dumped a gallon of cum into this slut.”

“I know how much you love my sloppy seconds”. He smirked as he pulled up his pants. “Catch you guys latter. Hey slut if you want anymore of my venom I’m here most mornings.”

Lycra guy started laughing and said to me “slut I sure hope you’re already poz or at least on prep because Johnny here is toxic as shit and has a 100% success rate at knocking up unprotected neg cunts.”

Fuck I tightened my hole around the huge cock inside me causing the guy to let out a loud moan. I could feel his cock start to shoot rope after rope of cum in me. At the same time I grabbed Lycra’s ass which forced his cock further down my throat. His balls tightened up and soon I could feel him start to cum.  I backed off his cock so I could catch his cum in my mouth. Nothing better than the taste of a hot load, well maybe except for a hot load in my ass. 

The guy fucking me pulled out and was quickly replaced by the guy who’d been sucking their cocks when I arrived. He was pissed at me. “You fucking whore. Those poz loads were supposed to go up my cunt not yours. I’ve been chasing for months and finally convinced Johnny to knock me up and then you come and steal his load.”

I couldn’t respond I was moaning so loud I thought for sure someone would find us. 

“Relax kid,” Lycra guy said. “Something tells me this slut needed it more than you did. Your time will come. Now shove those toxic loads deeper into his cunt.”  

That put him over the edge and he was firing his neg load inside me. He pulled out and shoved me on the ground while he grabbed his clothes and stormed off. 

“Don’t mind Gary he’s a bit of a drama queen. No wonder Johnnys been taking his time with him.” The remaining guys both laughed and started to leave the clearing. “Enjoy those loads slut and welcome to the family.”  

I found the plug on top of my clothes and shoved it back in.  Damn that went in much easier than before. I got dressed and sat on a log for a few minutes trying to wrap my head around what the fuck I just done. Two poz, one neg load in my cunt and one poz load down my throat. 

I looked at my phone and saw it was already eleven. Shit I’d better hurry or I’d be late getting to daddy’s. 

As I was walking back down the trail I started thinking about the past two days when it dawned on me I had taken six loads up my ass and one in my mouth and I hadn’t cum once. In fact I didn’t even care, it was all about my boy pussy now. 

• Like 40
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 6