Neighbor helps me become a pig

This is my first story. Please be kind. 

Work had been crazy, so with things finally slowing down I decided to take a couple of weeks off during the holidays. Since I hadn’t been home in years I finally caved into my mom and booked a ticket to see her. A little about me. I just turned 30, but look younger. I’m 5’6”, brown hair, green eyes. I’m nothing special just average. I’m more bottom, oh who am I kidding I’m a total bottom. I hate topping my cock is just way to small. But if I’m honest I really haven’t been with anyone in way too long. The last couple of times I bottomed it just wasn’t that enjoyable. I always got fucked safe, had a few tops want to breed me but I was too scared and demanded they suit up. 

So here I was at my moms hoping to enjoy a few weeks of peace and quiet when she informs me that she’s volunteered my services to help her neighbors son clean out his dad’s house. 

The next morning I knocked on the door and waited impatiently for someone I’d never met to let me in so I could get this over with. Imagine my surprise when this fucking god of a man opened the door. He was easily over 6’ dark blue eyes, closely trimmed beard, hair sticking out from the collar of his white T-shirt that looked like it had been painted on. I guessed he was somewhere in his 50s and damn I was in love. I have a thing for hot hairy daddies. 

I was staring at him, my mouth on the floor. “Hi there son, can I help you?”

“Um sorry, I’m Chad. My mom volunteered me to help you clean out your house.” 

“Of course, come on in. I’m Max” he said as he stuck his hand out to me.  Oh fuck I was in so much trouble. He closed the door behind me and proceeded to explain that his dad had recently passed away but he’d been putting off cleaning out the house. “I really appreciate this Chad. I’m sure you’d much rather be spending time with your wife or girlfriend.”

“Nope, totally single and it sure as hell wouldn’t be with a woman if I was with someone.” OMG I can’t believe I just said that. He got this big grin on his handsome face. “Good to know”. 

We worked side by side for a couple of hours and made small talk. Him mostly asking about my life in the city. We’d both worked up quite a sweat so during a break he took his T-shirt off and started to use it to dry off his chest. He had few tats on his upper arm and a scorpion on his hip. I could feel my little cock starting to chub up. He caught me staring and asked if liked what I saw. “You’re gorgeous Sir.” Sir where the fuck did that come. 

He dropped his shirt and started to play with his nipples. “Why don’t you come over here son and help daddy out.”  Next thing I knew I was standing in front of him. I placed one of my hands on his chest while he took my other hand and placed it on his hard cock through his pants. I leaned into him to smell his musky odor and sighed. I heard him chuckle “you like daddy’s smell son?”  “Yes sir!”

He grabbed my face and pushed me towards his sweaty pit. He raised his arm and I buried my face licking his pit clean. “Damn my boy’s a pig. Clean the other one too.” After a few minutes he pulled me out of his pits and pressed on my shoulders to get me on my knees. I was now face to face with his very tight bulge, he didn’t appear to be wearing underwear so there was a rather large wet spot on his jeans. He grinned down at me at said “what you waiting for son, take it out and start sucking.”

I quickly unzipped his pants and the most beautiful 8” cock jumped out to meet me. It was dripping with precum. I couldn’t wait to taste him. I started sucking on his dick taking him in as far as I could. I started chocking a bit so he pulled out so I could breathe. “Get him nice and wet boy, the only lube you’re getting is my precum and your spit.” Oh fuck I was in so much trouble. 

• Like 50
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2

I was going crazy sucking his cock. His precum tasted so good I couldn’t wait to taste his cum. He was moaning so I figured I was doing a good job and if I got him off down my throat he wouldn’t actually fuck me. After a few minutes he tapped my head and pulled his cock from my mouth. I whimpered. “Damn boy you’re a good cock sucker. Any longer and I’d be blasting my load down your throat. Can’t have that happening now can we.” 

He pulled me up so we were standing face to face. He leaned down and started kissing me. “Mmm son there is no doubt you have a very talented mouth. How about we see if your ass is just as good. You’ve got way too many clothes on boy strip.” Without even thinking I started taking my clothes off. I wanted to please him so bad. I took my pants off and was left standing in a just a jock. 

“Damn son I didn’t expect that from you.”

“Sorry daddy, I was planning on checking out the park over in the next town today. I heard rumors that it was a great place to meet guys and I was hoping to suck some cock so I cleaned out just in case. Then mom waylaid my plans and had me come help you.” Oh fuck I was rambling and couldn’t shut up. I did that when I was nervous. 

He started chuckling. “Nothing to apologize for son. You look hot in that jock. Leave it on, you won’t be using your dick today anyway. Now turn around and bend over and let daddy take a look at your ass.” I did as instructed and could hear him growling behind him. “Damn boy I’m going to enjoy destroying that ass! Come with me let’s move this to the bedroom. Get on the bed on all fours.”

I did as he instructed. I couldn’t remember ever being this horny before. Suddenly I felt his hands on my ass and his finger lightly circling my hole. I let out a moan. Next thing I knew his tongue was licking me. “Holy shit” I screamed out. 

“You like that boy?”

“Yes, yes, yes. Don’t stop please that feels so good.” He dove back in and was really eating my ass out. I was moaning and panting so hard. Soon he removed his tongue and replaced it with a finger opening me up more. 

“Damn you’re tight son. When was the last time you were fucked?”

“Couple of years Sir.”

“Damn! Why so long? Your boy pussy is begging to be used.”

“I know I’m a bottom sir but it just never really felt good and hurt so much and they weren’t even as big as you daddy.”

“Did they use condoms boy?”

“Yes sir, always fucked safe sir.”

“Hmm I think that’s the problem son. True bottoms NEVER make their tops use condoms.”

“What about catching something?”

“You’re negative right son? Are you on prep?”

“Yes I’m neg. I was on prep a few years ago but stopped last year since I wasn’t really getting fucked.”

“Mmm son you just made daddy’s dick get even harder. Do you trust me son?”

“Of course daddy.” I moaned again as he now had three fingers inside me. 

“Have you ever had a poz cock inside your boy?”

“No of course not daddy.”

“See son I have a theory about you. I knew the second I saw you this morning that you were a nasty pig. You just hadn’t found the right man to show you your true nature. Bottom pigs like you son should take any load offered them and NEVER question the top. Now answer me honestly son, why’d you stop taking prep?”

I was going crazy. I couldn’t think straight his fingers felt so amazing in my ass. He was totally breaking down my last barriers. “Because I secretly wanted a poz daddy to make me his boy but was too afraid to admit it sir,” I screamed out. Holy shit had I really just said that out loud. I’d never admitted that to anyone before. 

“Good boy I’m so proud of you! Now you have a choice son. I can remove my fingers from your ass and you can get dressed, leave and never come back or you can beg your daddy to stick his toxic cock deep inside your boy pussy and set you free. What’s it going to be boy?”

• Like 50
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 4