Kevin’s turn

Hi guys, sorry this isn’t the next chapter, however it’s almost complete and should be posted later today. I just wanted to say thanks for all your comments and likes, they keep me motivated to continue these stories. 

There’s still a bit more to cum for Kevin. His west coast trip is going to be a very positive experience for some lucky guys including a special twist or two. Oh and I thought I was done with Scotty’s story but I have a few new ideas taking shape so watch for some new chapters in ‘my new doc’ coming soon too. 

Thanks again guys, keep the comments and likes coming. It makes me hard knowing I’ve made you hard and if I make you shoot your load, damn that’s the highest compliment. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

Chapter 13

So there I was on a flight to the west coast and I think I was beginning to seroconvert. Damn just thinking that was making me hard. The really hot ginger flight attendant  happened to be passing my seat when I started coughing. He stopped and put his hand on my arm. “You okay sir?”

“Yes sorry, this just came on all of the sudden. Are there Kleenex in the bathroom?”

“You relax sir, I’ll get you some.” He squeezed my arm and rubbed it a bit. I was rock hard by now which I’m pretty sure he noticed. He came back a few minutes later with tissues and some water. “I don’t have any cough drops but here’s some water.” 

“Thanks, I really appreciate it.”

“No problem, I’m Brody. Just flag me down if you need anything, and I do mean anything.” He winked at me went back down the aisle. 

I managed to sleep for a little bit but when I woke up I was feeling worse. I went and used the bathroom at the front of the plane. The ginger flight attendant had been sitting up front in the jump seat when I went by but when I came out of the bathroom he was standing in the galley area waiting for me.

“How you feeling?”

“A little worse actually. How much longer is the flight?”

“We’ve got just under an hour left.”

“Oh thank god.”

“Do you think you’re coming down with a cold or the flu sir? Do feel like you’re going to vomit?

Okay so I wasn’t exactly thinking straight at the moment or I never would have said what I did. “Honestly I think all the raw fucking I’ve been doing has final caught up with me.” The look on his face was priceless. “Oh god I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that. I’m kinda out of it right now.”

He got the biggest grin on his face. “Do you think you have the fuck flu?” He whispered to me. He looked so hopeful as he waited for my answer. 

“Yep, that’s exactly what I think I have.”

“Damn, did you chase?”

“I did.”

“Are you traveling for business or pleasure?”

“Business. I’ll be in town for a couple weeks. Although now, maybe longer. Are you based on the east or west coast?”

“West coast, we’re flying into my homebase airport. I rarely fly this route but a friend asked me to cover for him. I’m usually just flying up and down the west coast. Can I ask a personal question?”

I smiled, “of course.”

“Do you know your gifter?”

“Well...”

“Sorry I shouldn’t have asked.” He started blushing, damn he was cute when he was embarrassed.

“No, no it’s fine. I’m just not sure how to answer that question. The first toxic load I took was from a full blown guy. I then proceeded to take hundreds of loads mostly toxic over the last month, even several from my own son so it’s hard to say exactly who’s my poz daddy.”

His eye were wide open and his jaw was on the floor. “Holy fuck you are such a slut, you’re my hero! My boyfriend and I have been chasing for awhile but we’re finding a lot of poz guys are on meds or find gifting disgusting.”

“Not my friends. We believe in sharing this special gift. When you get knocked up you’re not going to be selfish are you?”

“Of course not!”

I started feeling a little light headed. “Hey I’m gonna go sit back down before I pass out.”

“Oh damn, I’m sorry do you need assistance?”

“No I’m okay thanks though.”

Luckily the rest of the flight went pretty quickly and we were soon preparing for landing. Brody stopped by as they were conducting the final walk through and said very professionally, “sir since you’re not feeling well I’m going to ask you to please wait until all the other passengers have deplaned, then I’ll be able to assist you in getting off.” It seemed his pants were a little tighter in the crotch area than earlier. 

I smiled up at him, “of course. Thanks for your help.”

Once the plane landed and almost everyone was off I got up to get my carryon. As I was reaching up a pair of hairy ginger arms beat me to it. Damn how did I miss those hairy arms. “Thanks Brody.”

“My pleasure. I didn’t catch your name.”

“I’m Kevin.”

“Hi there Kevin. I don’t suppose there’d be any chance of getting together while you’re in town?”

“Oh we can definitely arrange something. I’m staying at the Marriott downtown. I handed him my card that had my cell number listed. You have my number, ball’s in your court.” I winked and walked off the plane. 

By the time I made it to the hotel the only thing I wanted was to climb into bed and die. I made it through the night waking up several times covered in sweat but did manage to get a few hours of sleep. Sunday was pretty much a repeat of the last night. Monday morning I was feeling a little better but I was still in no condition to face the world. I called the office and told them that I seemed to have caught the flu. By Wednesday I was feeling good enough that I thought I could make it into work but by noon they took one look at me and sent me back to the hotel to rest.

Josh sent me a text Wednesday night to see if I was getting any west coast loads. I laughed and texted him back letting him know unfortunately not because I wasn’t feeling well. Within a minute my phone rang. 

“Hi Josh.”

“What’s going on dad? When did it start?”

“It started Saturday on the plane but I’m starting feeling better now.”

“Wait what? You’ve been sick since Saturday and you’re just now letting me know? What the fuck dad?”

“I was going to let you know but it’s not like there’s anything you could do for me while I’m on the west coast.”

“True but we all worry about you and if you’re converting there’s going to be a lot of very happy guys. You promise your really feeling better. Yes, much better. I’ll be working from the hotel tomorrow and Friday so I can take it easy then I’ll go back in on Monday. This does mean I’ll probably be out here an extra week though.”

“Damn I miss breeding your sloppy cunt.”

I laughed, “and I miss your big dick. Okay I’m going to get some rest. I’ll talk to you later.”

While we’d been talking I’d received a text ‘Hi this is Brody, the ginger guy from the plane. I hope you’re feeling better. I was wondering if you’d be up for seeding my bf and me?’

Well damn. I’d forgotten about the hottie from the flight. I texted back, ‘hey Brody, I’m just getting over what I’m pretty sure was the fuck flu and I’m horny as fuck.” ‘Can we cum tonight?’

‘YES!!’

I sent him the info and he said they’d be over in a half an hour. I jumped in the shower and was just drying off when there was a knock at the door. Brody and his boyfriend came in and I told them to make themselves comfortable. They started taking their clothes off. Can you say damn!

Brody was 5’7” 160, lean, red hair cut short, clean shaven, with a dusting of red hair on his perfect six-pack abs and very hairy legs. His boyfriend was the opposite, 6’2” 200lbs, muscular, black hair, totally smooth. Both guys were in their early thirty’s. “Damn you boys are hot. You’re really neg?”

“Yep, we were just tested last week and yes we really want the bug! It’s been something we’ve been talking about for over a year now.”

“Well I find bug chasers extremely hot so no judgement from me. But you guys know I don’t have confirmation that I’m poz yet. All I’m going on is all the poz loads I’ve taken and the flu I’m just getting over.”

“Umm about that, my boyfriend, Mike, he works at clinic and was able to get a rapid HIV test. If you want to use it.”

“Fuck why didn’t you lead with that. Let’s do it.” Mike administered the test and why we waited we started making out. I had them remove their underwear and admired their cocks. Brody’s was a nice 6” with an average girth, while Mike’s was an even nicer 7.5” and much thicker. “So are you guys vers, top, bottom?” I asked 

Brody answered, “I’m vers but more bottom and Mike is vers but more top.” I told Brody to eat out Mike while I got his hole nice and wet. After about thirty minutes we took a break and checked the test. 

Well fuck me! There on the test were two very solid lines. 

“Damn! Congratulations, Kevin,” Brody said giving me a kiss and a great big hug. Mike was smiling and all three of us were rock hard. I took a picture of the test and sent it off to Josh. 

“So, who’s getting my first toxic load?” 

The boys exchanged glances then Brody laid down on his back at the edge of the bed and lifted his legs up in the air. I stepped in between his legs and fingered his hole. Damn he was wet and pretty loose already. “You sure you want this? Once I’m in I’m not pulling out until I’ve deposited my load.”

He shook his head yes but what really surprised me was Mike. He hadn’t spoken a word all evening leaving all the talking to Brody so when he spoke I was a little surprised. 

“Please! Knock up my boyfriend, stick your beautiful diseased cock deep in his cunt and gift that motherfucker. We need this, please.” With that I nodded to him and rammed my dick in all the way, my big balls bouncing off his ass. 

“I’m not gonna last long Brody. I haven’t had sex in a week and I need to unload so bad.” With that I started exploding in his ass. I’ve heard some poz guys say once they were shooting toxic cum they had bigger loads.  I don’t know if there’s any truth to that but damn my load felt huge. Brody clamped down hard on my dick. “That’s it son, milk my dick make sure you get every drop.”

My dick softened and slowly retracted from his ass. I glanced at Mike and he had a huge smile on his face. He leaned over and kissed his boyfriend deep. He broke off the kiss and ran over to his shorts to grab something. He motioned for me to move and he took my place. He had a brand new toothbrush in his hand. He lovingly rubbed the hard bristles over Brody’s hole, slowly pushing the brush inside. He moved it in a circular motion brushing my toxic load into the lining of his boyfriend’s cunt. Brody called out a few times in pain. “Shh baby I know it hurts but we have to do this to make sure it takes.”

“Do it!” He screamed, “brush those toxic babies deep into me! Make sure I’m knocked up.”

God damn, that was hot. These fuckers wanted it bad. I noticed Brody’s dick was hard as rock. While his boyfriend was ensuring my cum did its job I climbed on top of him and sat on his dick and started to ride him. “It’s so fucking hot watching your man brush your cunt, I need your neg load inside me.” He was so horned up he didn’t last long. I collapsed on top of him and made out while his cock plopped out of my ass. I got off of him and turned to see Mike pulling out the toothbrush covered in dark pink cum. “Fuck that’s beautiful,” I said. 

He handed the brush to Brody and took his place on the bed. Brody got an evil look on his face and jammed the brush into his boyfriend’s tight hole. It was honestly the hottest thing I’d ever seen. 

Mike let out a loud yelp but was soon egging him on, “fuck yea, wreck my hole with that bloody toothbrush, get me ready for some toxic cum.”

It usually takes me awhile to recover but damn if my dick wasn’t rock hard again. “Get out of the way Brody. I need to breed that ass bad.”

He pulled the toothbrush out and it was now a much dark shade of red. I slammed my cock inside hard causing Mike to moan. I couldn’t quite tell if he was in pain or pleasure, probably a little of both. “Sorry man, I’m just so horny I couldn’t wait.”

“God no thank you! Do it, it feels amazing, fuck me rough, knock me up. Poz me, poz me, poz me.” It took me longer to get my second load out but after awhile I felt my balls tightening and my load blasted into Mike. Brody was holding and kissing him the entire time. 

Mike was stroking his cock and it looked like he was getting close. I knocked his hand away.  “Hell no, don’t waste that load. You need to fuck that neg load deep in my poz cunt.” I got up on the bed on all fours. 

“Fuck yea!” He said then shoved his dick inside me and started fucking me hard. “You slut, knocking my boyfriend and me up with your toxic cum. I’m giving you one of my last neg loads. You want that don’t you?”

“Yes! Give me your last neg load, fill me up.” That pushed him over the edge and he started cumming hard. 

We all collapsed on the bed and rested for bit. I was exhausted but damn it was a great feeling. Brody rolled over and gave me a passionate kiss. “That was amazing. Thank you so much.”

“Your very welcome. I’ll be here for a few weeks, so when you’re ready for another dose of toxic cum just let me know. 

After the boys left I took a quick shower to rinse off then jumped into bed. I fell fast asleep and for the first time since the flu hit, managed to sleep through the night. I hadn’t checked my phone before I went to bed so I missed the fact that my phone had exploded with texts and missed calls. It appeared Josh must have shared the picture of my rapid HIV test that I’d sent him. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 14

Brody and Mike came back over Saturday and we spent most of the day exchanging loads. They were a lot fun and it was so hot how bad they wanted the bug. They left around 6pm and I was just stepping out of the shower when there was a knock on my door. I figured the boys must’ve forgotten something so I just had a towel on. Imagine my surprise when I saw it was my oldest son on the other side. 

“Hey dad, can I come in?”

Okay, I need to back up here for a second and give you some background on my oldest. His name is Tony, he’s 27, and if you thought Jimmy from a few chapters ago was a drama queen, well my son could run circles around him. I loved him, I really did but he had a way of turning everything into mass drama all about him. When his mom and I told the kids we were getting divorced and I was moving back east you’d have thought we were dying. To make matters worse he blamed me solely for the divorce and was sure I had cheated on his mom. To put this in context, my daughter, and youngest, Josh,  were both like ‘it’s about time, finally, you guys were more like business partners than husband and wife.’

Not Tony, we were ruining his life. So needless to say he hadn’t spoken to me in a couple months. I had texted him to let him know I’d be in town but he never responded. So he was absolutely the last person I expected to see today. 

“Of course you can come in,” I said moving out of the way. Make yourself comfortable while I put some clothes on.”

My room had a little sitting room so Tony sat down while I dressed. “So I have to say I didn’t expect to see you while I was in town,” I said joining him on the couch. 

“Sorry dad, I’ve just been going through some things and when you and mom told us you were divorcing I just kind of freaked.”

“Kinda freaked?”

“Okay I had a full on diva meltdown,” he said with a small smile on his face. 

I always figured if one of our kids was going to be gay it would be Tony. When Josh came out I was shocked. I didn’t care he was gay, I just truly never would’ve thought it, but if Tony had said ‘hey world I’m gay’ we would’ve been, ‘yea of course you are son we’ve known for years.’ Just goes to show with some people you never know. 

“It’s fine son. So what changed your mind?”

“Well mom and I had a heart to heart. She explained again everything that happened and introduced me to her new partner. I know I over reacted.”

“You think?”

He smiled even bigger, “you know me it’s all about the drama. Anyway I was talking to Josh and he mentioned you were sick with the flu so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity for me to come take care of you but it seems you’re feeling better.”

“I am feeling much better but it’s great to see you. How’s Becky?”

“Oh we broke up.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, I always liked her.”

“Thanks, but it’s cool. It really was for the best. We weren’t very compatible. When you and mom split I started thinking that I didn’t want to end up like that so I called it quits. She’s already dating someone else and I hear he has a huge dick. She always was a size queen.”

If I’d been drinking I would have done a spit take. “Wow, what about you, anyone new?”

“I’m just kind of experimenting right now, so nothing serious.”

Experimenting huh?? “You hungry? I’ve been cooped up in this hotel room all week and would love to get out of here.”

“That sounds great, thanks dad.”

We made our way to a restaurant nearby and for the first time I really watched my son. He was cute, if I do say so myself, on the short side, about 5’6”, skinny but toned, he was lightly tanned with brown hair. The last time I saw him his hair was really short but he’d let it grow out and he was wearing it a little on the longer side now. It looked really good him. He was also very hairy, I could see his chest hair sticking out from his t-shirt. But what I found the most interesting was watching him watch all the hot guys. Damn maybe I hadn’t been wrong about him after all. My dick suddenly started to chub. 

Our waitress was cute but my son didn’t even give her a second glance. The hot older gay couple sitting close by us, on the other hand, he couldn’t take his eyes off of them. Interesting. I’d have to give this some serious thought. 

That night I gave Josh a call.

“Hey dad, how you feeling? Everyone here can’t wait for you to get home so we can properly celebrate your new status.”

“I’m feeling much better, thanks and I’ve already started sharing my gift.” I told him all about Brody and Mike.

“Damn look at you wasting no time. Good job. I don’t suppose the drama queen known as my brother reached out to you?”

I started laughing, “now be nice to Tony.”

“Really dad, you know how he is.”

“I know he’s definitely the dramatical one in the family. But yes, he came by and saw me today. We had lunch it was nice. I have to ask you though, has he ever discussed being gay with you?”

“Tony,” he was dying on the other end, “he’s even more in the closet than you were dad!”

“So you think he’s gay too?”

“Oh please dad, no question in my mind. With you I had a suspicion you might be, with Tony oh dear god he’s gayer than Jimmy and that’s saying a lot.”

“Oh my god! I had that exact same thought when I was with him today. You know he broke up with Becky, right?”

“Dad Becky’s been cheating on him for years. She just didn’t have the heart to break up with him, plus she loved his cooking. She called me after he did the deed and she was so relieved.”

“I forgot you and Becky were friends.”

“Oh yea, she told me things about my older brother that I can never unsee in my mind. Apparently he inherited his dick size from your side of the family, unlike me.”

I was laughing so hard at this point it hurt. “Well it seems he may have a thing for older guys. He couldn’t stop staring at these two hot daddy types at the restaurant.”

“That doesn’t surprise me.  He always did have a thing for our friend’s dads while we were growing up.”

“Well, I’ll just have to see if maybe I can’t help your brother discover his true place in this world.”

“Fuck dad can you imagine if all three of us were poz, spreading the gift.”

“That would be amazing but I have a feeling that your brother won’t be topping anyone. I get the strong impression that he’s going to be a total bottom especially if his dick is as small as you say.”

“Damn you’re right! I can totally see with a strict daddy or master to keep him in line.”

“I don’t think your brother has any clue about what’s in store for him.”

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 15

I’d never been so happy to go back to work when Monday came around. It was a little weird being back in my old office but after awhile it felt like I’d never left. The guy that took my place quit once he found out they had asked me to come back and fix his mess. I don’t think anyone was too sad to see him go. Monday evening I was wrapping things up for the day getting ready to leave when I heard this deep masculine voice that went straight to my dick.

“I heard they begged your sorry ass to come back and fix their mess. I warned them not to hire that idiot.” I looked up and found the sexiest man standing in the doorway with the biggest smile plastered across his face. 

“Well fuck me!” I got up and gave him a big hug. “Nice to see you haven’t jumped ship yet. Trevor, you look good.” 

Trevor was 6’4” 250lbs of pure muscular sex! Short blond hair, green eyes, nice tan and a well trimmed beard. He always wore his clothes really tight and today was no exception. His shirt looked like it had been painted on and his dress pants, fuck I think if needed to bend over they’d rip, but who cares he looked fucking gorgeous. He was the lead of the other team and while I never worked for him directly, I had helped him out several times over the years on different projects. He was truly a nice guy. 

Our hug went on a little longer than normal and I could swear I felt his dick getting hard. I knew he was gay but I was pretty sure he didn’t have a clue about me. 

Yep you guessed it, I was wrong. 

“So how you like working for Andrew?” He had a smirk on his face. 

“He’s been great so far.”

“Yea I hear he has a big dick and likes to fuck his favorite male employees. Are you his favorite?”

What the hell?? I started to get a panicked look on my face. “Oh god, sorry Kevin. I was fucking with you. I thought you knew Andrew was the one who knocked me up. Breathe honey, breathe.”

“You scared the shit out of me, you asshole,” I smiled and punched him playfully in the shoulder. 

“You done for the day? We need to go drinks and catch up.”

“Absolutely, let’s get out of here.”

My hotel was a block away so we just walked over to the bar there. “I’m guessing this place won’t be quite like the bar by your apartment,” he said with that damn smirk back on his face. 

“You seem to know an awful lot about what I’ve been up to.”

“Let’s just say that Andrew is extremely proud of you. Oh fuck I can’t believe I almost forgot, congratulations you slut, welcome to the club. You know I’m fucking you before the nights over, right?”

I started laughing, “I forgot how blunt you could be. I’ve missed you man.”

“You know I’ve always had a crush on you. The first time we were introduced, you dropped something on the floor and when you bent down to pick it up, man your ass looked so good I wanted to pull your pants down and breed you right there in front of everyone. So you can imagine my surprise when Andrew tells me about his new employee and what a fucking bug chasing slut he turned out to be and never mind when he sends me a pic of the slut taking Greg’s dick and fuck me if I don’t recognize my former colleague and friend. Gotta tell you man I almost shot a load in my pants. The look of pure bliss on your face. So hot.”

I was rock hard at this point. I took his hand and placed it on my crotch. “So you done with your drink?” He knocked it back, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bar. The minute we were alone in the elevator his tongue was down my throat. I’m not sure how we made it to my room in one piece but the second the door was closed he ripped my shirt off and attacked my nipples. Oh my god this man was in heat. I dropped to my knees and undid his pants letting out his 9” cock. He had a nice PA that was dripping with precum. Man it was tasty. He took off his shirt while I went to town on his dick. I looked up and saw a biohaz tat on his hip. Fuck I really wanted one of those. He pulled me off his cock and lifted me up so we could make out. I ran my hands all over his trimmed chest hair and six-pack abs. He pushed me back on the bed and mounted my ass in one go. I let out a scream but he shoved his tongue down my throat to keep me quiet. He started pumping in and out and pretty soon the pain turned into pure pleasure. 

“Yes! Bred my cunt, give me your poz cum, recharge my ass.”

“You fucking whore, all you want is men to use your faggot ass.”

“Yes, use me like the cum dump I am. Fuck me harder.”

He slammed all the way in taking my breath away, and unloaded in my ass. After a few minutes he pulled his softening dick out and rolled off of me. “Damn Andrew wasn’t kidding, you’ve got an amazing cunt. I’m sorry I wasn’t part of pozzing team but at least I got to use you now. To bad you don’t live here anymore and were more of a sub, I would have loved turning you into my boy.”

Hmm that got me thinking, “you like your guys more on the sub side?”

“Oh don’t get me wrong, I love fucking guys like you and other alpha males but yea there’s nothing like a total sub bottom that lives to please his Sir.” He could tell my mind was going a mile a minute. “You got a sub for me Kevin?”

“Yea, I might. My oldest son. He needs some assistance in realizing his true purpose. He’s 27 so I don’t know if that’s too old for you?”

“No that’s perfect. As long as they’re legal I don’t really have an age preference. Although I do find younger guys are easier to train as they may not be so set in their ways as you older fuckers,” he said smiling at me.

“Well my son’s a bit of a drama queen but I think if he found a good daddy or Sir who could help him discover his cunt and the pleasure he can get and give from it, he’d be much happier.”

“Is he as cute as you?” I showed him a picture of us at the beach together from a couple years ago. “His hair’s a little longer now but other than that he looks the same.”

“Damn, he’s cute. That chest hair would definitely have to go; how big’s his dick?”

“From what his brother tells me he’s rather small.”

I looked down at Trevor’s dick which was growing again. I grabbed hold, “does talking about fucking my son make your cock hard?”

“It fucking does! You think he can handle my 9” monster?”

“Nope but something tells me after a few times with you he’ll be begging you to knock him up. You’re not on meds right?”

“Hell no! I’m toxic as fuck.”

“Good.” I climbed on top of him, sat on his dick and started to fuck myself up and down until he grabbed me, slammed me down, flipped me on my back and fucked me like crazy filling me with a second load. 

“Why don’t you and your son come over Saturday afternoon. We’ll hangout by the pool and see how things go.”

“Sounds prefect. In the meantime you think you can hook me up with your tattoo artist? I think I need some ink.”

“Absolutely, you know what you want?”

“I have few ideas but I’m not totally sure yet.”

“Let me call my guy and see when he can fit you in. Unfortunately he’s straight but he does great work, so I keep going back to him,” he grinned. “Now as much as I’d like to bred you again I really do need to get home.”

“It was fun tonight, thanks for your loads.”

He got dressed and I walked him to the door, my dick swinging from side to side. I gave him a kiss and opened the door to let him out. Walking past the room at the same time was a couple. The woman turned and made a disgusting sigh and told me to cover up while the guy couldn’t take his eyes off my cock. Trevor noticed and squeezed my cock as he walked out the door. 

“Thanks for letting me fuck your ass you were amazing.” He winked at the guy and walked off towards the elevator. 

I heard the woman say, “I’m demanding they move us to another floor, fucking perverts.” I shut the door and burst out laughing. 

About an hour later there was a knock on my door. I was really becoming quite popular. I opened up and the guy from earlier was standing there looking really nervous. “Hi, uhh, I’m sorry about my girlfriend. Do you, uhh, mind if I, umm, come in?”

“Look man, I’m sorry you girlfriend saw my dick. I really wasn’t trying to flash her.”

“Umm no, I was really hoping you’d let me suck you off. I’m so fucking horny, ever since I saw you dick I’ve been wondering what it would taste like.” 

“Where’s she at?”

“Out with her mom. She’ll be gone for a little bit.” 

“Come on in and get on your knees.” He immediately dropped and opened my fly. He pulled out my hardening dick and started sucking. “Hmm seems like you’ve done this before.”

“He took his mouth off my cock long enough to answer, “I suck her brother off all the time.”

“Damn, you slut!” He was a great sucker, I hadn’t cum with Trevor so it didn’t take long before I was shooting. He was a good slut and ate every drop. 

As he was getting ready to leave I asked him, “does her brother fuck you too?”

“No, he’s afraid that will make him gay.”

I started laughing, “well if you want to get fucked you know where to find me.” 

He smiled, we’ll have to see. It’s been awhile since I’ve bottomed.”

“I’m here for a couple weeks, so when you get the itch,” I winked at him and closed the door. Damn this trip was getting better and better. 

The next morning Trevor stopped by my office to tell me he’d made an appointment with his tattoo guy for 6 pm that evening. 

That night before bed I looked at myself in the mirror. I raised my arms up and admired my first ink. A line of five biohazard signs went down each side of my body from my armpit to my hip. I fucking loved them!”

• Like 15
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2