Kevin’s turn

Chapter 4

I made it home before Scotty so I figured I might as well cook dinner. I needed to do something to keep myself preoccupied. He showed up about an hour later. 

“Hey stranger. Hmm something smells good,” Scotty said. 

“Hey, I got home early so I just figured I’d whip us up some food.”

“This is perfect. So what’ve you been up the last couple days?”

Hmm that was a loaded question. “Just busy with work. What about you. You’ve had some late nights.”

“Uh yea, was helping some friends out. Sorry I haven’t been around.”

“Scotty don’t worry about it. The last thing I wanted was to cramp your style. I really do appreciate you letting me crash with you. I should be able to move in next weekend.”

“It’s cool. I’ve enjoyed having you here.”

“So I have a question for you. I, umm, I’m not sure how to ask this. It’s about your tattoo.”

“I have lots of tattoos you’re gonna have to be more specific,” he grinned at me. He was not going to make this easy. 

“Okay fine,” I grinned back. “Specifically, your biohazard tattoo.”

“Umm Okay What do you want to know?”

“Why that design? Are you HIV positive?”

“Uhh, what makes you say that?”

I gave him a look, “really, that’s your response? It’s no big deal I’m just curious.”

“Okay, yep, I’m poz.”

“And your okay with that?”

He looked at me sheepishly, “yea I’m very okay with it.”

“Hot,” I whispered. 

“What did you say?”

“Umm, cool glad you’re okay with it.”

“One last question. Did you actively try to become poz?” Okay he wasn’t expecting that question. “Seriously, no judgement. I’m just curious.”

“Yes, I did.”

“Can I ask why?”

“It’s hard to explain and honestly I’m not sure I really know why. It was just a need I had deep down inside. Like a part of me was missing. Sorry, I know it sounds fucked up. Hell I know most people think it’s crazy but it was just something I needed to do.”

“No I get it. I mean I don’t totally, but I’m trying to understand.” Because honestly ever since Andrew and Charlie planted the seed I can’t stop thinking about it. 

I went on to tell him that my divorce was really because my ex was a lesbian. I conveniently left out the part about me being gay and that I still had two loads inside me from this afternoon. Hey there is such a thing as over sharing. Don’t judge me. 

We spent the rest of evening just bullshitting. It was nice, oh yea I was also hard all night. 

The rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful. Except I found myself on Twitter looking at the accounts of guys who only fuck raw. Which inevitably lead me to the accounts of a lot of poz guys. Every time I’d see a guy with a biohaz tat I’d start getting hard. I followed, unfollowed and re-followed so many accounts I’m surprised my account wasn’t flagged. 

By Monday I needed to get fucked. The problem was I just wasn’t sure how to go about that. Hey it’s been awhile since I was single. I tried texting Charlie but he was out of town for the week. He suggested I speak with Andrew. Right talk to my boss about getting fucked. I’m pretty sure HR would already frown on the fact that he introduced me to Charlie in the first place. 

I made it to Wednesday until I couldn’t take it anymore. I was honestly a little surprised that Andrew hadn’t chatted with me earlier but I guess he was in meetings both days. 

Wednesday I’d seen him in the halls and said hi a couple times but didn’t really have an opportunity to talk. In the afternoon I wandered down to his office and saw he was alone so I knocked on his door and stuck my head in.

“Hi Andrew, was just wondering if you had a few minutes?”

“Of course, come on in and shut the door behind you.”

I of course had brought with me a real work issue to at least make this seem like a legit visit. We took care of the work issue quickly then he said, “so how’d your meeting Friday go?”

“Um it was very informative.”

“I spoke with Charlie and he feels you have excellent potential to become a total bottom cum slut. He also mentioned you tried to contact him again but he wasn’t available.”

“Yep, I was kind of hoping for a repeat meeting.”

“You’re a hot guy. There’s lots of ways for you to find guys to fuck you. In fact there are several at this company who would gladly bend you over their desk and breed your cunt. Including yours truly. He stood up and I could see the outline of his very hard, very big cock through his tight pants. 

“I’m not so sure about my boss fucking me. I mean my boss is hot as fuck but he’s still my boss.”

“Totally understand. So if he wasn’t your boss would you let him fuck you?”

I didn’t even think, just responded, “yes!!”

“Even if he’s poz?”

“Ahh umm, I don’t know.”

“You hesitated, interesting. I’d say you’re warming up to the notion of taking toxic cum. Would that be accurate?”

“Oh fuck! No, yes, maybe. I’m not sure.”

He grinned at me. “You should probably get back to work.”

I immediately went to the bathroom and shot my load. 

Friday I finally moved into my new apartment. Most of my stuff was being shipped or I’d purchased new since my ex kept the old house, so there wasn’t too much, so between Scotty, Josh, his friend Zack and me we had it done pretty quick. I offered to buy the guys pizza and beer but all three of them had somewhere to be. Some of the new furniture had arrived that  morning so I was just relaxing when Andrew called. 

“Hi Andrew.”

“Did you get all moved?”

“Yep now just need to unpack.”

“How horny are you?”

“Climbing the fucking walls!”

“Good! Clean out and be to the address I’m going to text you in two hours. Don’t over think it Scotty. It’s time!” Then he hung up and I received the text a minute later. 

He was right. Enough pussyfooting around. It was time to take the plunge.  I cleaned out and the next thing I new I was at the address he’d given me. 

I knocked on the the apartment door and was soon face to face with an older gentleman, probably in his early 60s, in great shape. Tall and skinny, wearing just a pair of very tight shorts. It looked like his long cock was just about to peak out of the bottom of his shorts. He had a big red biohaz tat that surrounded his left nipple which was also pierced.  

“You must be Kevin. I’ve heard a lot about you. Come on in. I’m Greg, Andrew’s partner.”

I stepped inside and he gave me a tight hug and squeezed my ass. “Damn I can’t wait to breed your neg cunt. Charlie tells me you’re a natural.”

Gulp! 

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and lead me into the living room where Andrew was talking on the phone. He waved and motioned for me to sit.  

I couldn’t take my eyes off Greg’s crotch. 

“He may be awhile, why don’t you take my dick out and have a taste. I can tell you want too.”

Yep I did. He stood in front of me and I pulled down his shorts. The longest cock I’d ever seen popped out. Thank god it was skinny like him or I’d never get it down my throat. He was already leaking so I just went to town. 

“Damn Charlie’s right, this boy can suck.” He soon pulled his dick out of my mouth. “Fuck I was getting close. Your mouth is great but all the loads need to go in your other hole today. You’re wearing too many clothes. Why don’t you get comfortable.”

By the time I was naked Andrew was off the phone and taking his clothes off too. 

“You ready for this Kevin?”

I nodded yes. 

“You need to say it Kevin. Tell us what you want, what you need.”

Oh fuck. They were both stroking their hard cocks, precum dripping from the ends. “I need you to fuck me.”

“Kevin!”

“I need you to stick your poz cocks deep in my neg cunt and blow your toxic loads deep inside me. I need you to knock me up!”

“Good boy. Now we can begin.”

• Like 23
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 5

Andrew lead me down the hallway to the guest room with Greg close behind us. I stepped in the room and my jaw hit the floor. “Welcome to our playroom,” Greg said wrapping his arms around me. 

In the center of the room instead of a bed was a sling. Along one of the walls was a table filled with all sorts of toys and in the corner was a fuck bench. “Wow, I love what you’ve done with the place,” I said. They helped me into the sling and made sure to secure my legs and arms. 

“Damn, look at that ass,” Andrew said stepping in between my legs. He started rubbing his fingers over my hole. “Kevin, I have to tell you I’ve wanted to breed this cunt from the second you walked into my office. Have to say I’m impressed with your progress. I really thought it’d take longer to get your neg ass in this sling.”

I was moaning like crazy as he kept fingering my ass. He was up to three fingers and I was starting to pant like a dog in heat. He pulled his fingers out and I felt so empty. 

Greg took his place and started rubbing his cock around my hole. “So honey should I tell him or do you want too?”

Andrew got an evil grin on his face and said, “you do it honey it’s your fantastic news.”

I was going crazy, “will someone please fuck me!! I need a dick inside me, now!”

“You heard him Greg. Fuck the slut, he’s begging for it.”

“Kevin, you want this toxic cock in your pussy?”

“Yes god damn it, fuck me now!” I screamed. 

“You asked for it, here it cums. You should know slut, I found out today that this cock inside your pussy is full blown.” With that he shoved in balls deep and started fucking me hard. 

When he said those words my cock exploded all over my chest with the biggest load I’d ever had. I was moaning so loud Andrew shoved his cock in my mouth to keep me quiet. “Fuck! Look at that load.  You sick horny faggot, you love having that full blown cock up your cunt don’t you?”

I couldn’t answer with his huge dick in my mouth so I just sucked him harder. 

“When Greg got home today and told me the news we knew you’d be the perfect neg slut to take his first full blown aids load. I have to admit, for awhile there I wasn’t sure if you’d really show up tonight.

I clamped down on Greg’s dick and started milking him while he was fucking me. He shoved in all the way and I could feel him start to coat my ass with his deadly cum. At the same time Andrew grunted and started shooting his load down my throat. 

Holy fucking shit! What had I just done? I’d taken my first toxic load and it was a fucking aids load at that. 

Andrew pulled out of my mouth as Greg slowly removed his dick from my ass. “Clamp down don’t lose a drop of my special cum.” Greg leaned down and gave me a deep kiss. 

“How you doing Kevin?” Andrew asked. 

I was trying to get a handle on my emotions. Greg was still between my legs and started to rub my cunt with the head of his cock. “It’ll take me a few minutes for me to recharge, so just breathe deep and enjoy this moment. You’ll never be the same after tonight, we’ve made sure if that.”

Andrew asked again how I was doing. “I think we may have broken him honey.”

I had all these thoughts going through my mind but one kept repeating over and over. “I’m so fucking empty, I need more. Please I need more cum,” I softly said. 

“Wait, what’d you say Kev?” Andrew asked. 

“I need more. Please, please give me more cum, my pussy is so empty.”

Andrew walked over to the table and grabbed a brand new toothbrush. He looked in me in the eye and asked, “you know what this is for slut?” I shook my head no. “This here is going to ensure we knock you up.”

I started to get a little nervous and he could see the concerned look on my face. “Its all right slut, if you want more cum inside you, we need to brush your pussy really hard to make sure you’re properly prepared to get pregnant. So what’ll it be?”

I moaned, “do it! Please knock me up!”

With that Andrew started brushing the inside of my cunt. He twisted it around to make sure Greg’s load was being massaged into the lining of my ass. He pulled the toothbrush out after a few minutes and it had streaks of dark pink cum covering the bristles.

“Prefect!” They both said. 

“Damn, I think you’re ready Kevin, and look at that my cock is too.” With that Andrew shoved his dick inside me and began pumping in and out. “It takes me a little longer to shoot my second load so this will give me plenty of time to work Greg’s load deep inside you.”

He continued fucking me for about thirty minutes. I was in heaven. I had no idea sex could be so amazing. Pretty soon I could tell he was getting ready to cum. He looked me in the eye, grinned then shot another huge load inside my cunt. He pulled out and Greg took his place. 

They continued using me all night, taking turns breeding my ass. By the time they were done with me they’d given me three loads each. 

Andrew shoved a butt plug up my ass and told me to leave it in all night to give their swimmers enough time to do the job. They helped me out of the sling and my legs were like rubber. 

“So how you feeling now?” they asked as we got dressed. 

“Like a fucking slut.” I grinned from ear to ear. “That was amazing. Thank you! And Greg, I’m honored to be the guy who got your first full blown loads.”

He gave me a deep kiss. “You’re welcome slut. Give my babies a good home.”

“Kevin,” Andrew stopped me at the door, “you thought you were horny after Charlie fucked you, you have no idea what you’ve become now. We’re around all weekend, so if you need more you know where to find us. Also don’t be afraid to find some on your own.” He got a wicked grin on his face, “maybe it’s time you came clean with your friend and your son.” He winked, gave me a kiss, then shut the door behind me. 

I stood out in the hallway for a second then headed for the elevator. Damn, maybe he was right. Maybe it was time to have a serious conversation with Josh and Scotty. This could be interesting. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1