Kevin’s turn

15 hours ago, nymidtowneast said:

Chapter 15

I’d never been so happy to go back to work when Monday came around. It was a little weird being back in my old office but after awhile it felt like I’d never left. The guy that took my place quit once he found out they had asked me to come back and fix his mess. I don’t think anyone was too sad to see him go. Monday evening I was wrapping things up for the day getting ready to leave when I heard this deep masculine voice that went straight to my dick.

“I heard they begged your sorry ass to come back and fix their mess. I warned them not to hire that idiot.” I looked up and found the sexiest man standing in the doorway with the biggest smile plastered across his face. 

“Well fuck me!” I got up and gave him a big hug. “Nice to see you haven’t jumped ship yet. Trevor, you look good.” 

Trevor was 6’4” 250lbs of pure muscular sex! Short blond hair, green eyes, nice tan and a well trimmed beard. He always wore his clothes really tight and today was no exception. His shirt looked like it had been painted on and his dress pants, fuck I think if needed to bend over they’d rip, but who cares he looked fucking gorgeous. He was the lead of the other team and while I never worked for him directly, I had helped him out several times over the years on different projects. He was truly a nice guy. 

Our hug went on a little longer than normal and I could swear I felt his dick getting hard. I knew he was gay but I was pretty sure he didn’t have a clue about me. 

Yep you guessed it, I was wrong. 

“So how you like working for Andrew?” He had a smirk on his face. 

“He’s been great so far.”

“Yea I hear he has a big dick and likes to fuck his favorite male employees. Are you his favorite?”

What the hell?? I started to get a panicked look on my face. “Oh god, sorry Kevin. I was fucking with you. I thought you knew Andrew was the one who knocked me up. Breathe honey, breathe.”

“You scared the shit out of me, you asshole,” I smiled and punched him playfully in the shoulder. 

“You done for the day? We need to go drinks and catch up.”

“Absolutely, let’s get out of here.”

My hotel was a block away so we just walked over to the bar there. “I’m guessing this place won’t be quite like the bar by your apartment,” he said with that damn smirk back on his face. 

“You seem to know an awful lot about what I’ve been up to.”

“Let’s just say that Andrew is extremely proud of you. Oh fuck I can’t believe I almost forgot, congratulations you slut, welcome to the club. You know I’m fucking you before the nights over, right?”

I started laughing, “I forgot how blunt you could be. I’ve missed you man.”

“You know I’ve always had a crush on you. The first time we were introduced, you dropped something on the floor and when you bent down to pick it up, man your ass looked so good I wanted to pull your pants down and breed you right there in front of everyone. So you can imagine my surprise when Andrew tells me about his new employee and what a fucking bug chasing slut he turned out to be and never mind when he sends me a pic of the slut taking Greg’s dick and fuck me if I don’t recognize my former colleague and friend. Gotta tell you man I almost shot a load in my pants. The look of pure bliss on your face. So hot.”

I was rock hard at this point. I took his hand and placed it on my crotch. “So you done with your drink?” He knocked it back, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bar. The minute we were alone in the elevator his tongue was down my throat. I’m not sure how we made it to my room in one piece but the second the door was closed he ripped my shirt off and attacked my nipples. Oh my god this man was in heat. I dropped to my knees and undid his pants letting out his 9” cock. He had a nice PA that was dripping with precum. Man it was tasty. He took off his shirt while I went to town on his dick. I looked up and saw a biohaz tat on his hip. Fuck I really wanted one of those. He pulled me off his cock and lifted me up so we could make out. I ran my hands all over his trimmed chest hair and six-pack abs. He pushed me back on the bed and mounted my ass in one go. I let out a scream but he shoved his tongue down my throat to keep me quiet. He started pumping in and out and pretty soon the pain turned into pure pleasure. 

“Yes! Bred my cunt, give me your poz cum, recharge my ass.”

“You fucking whore, all you want is men to use your faggot ass.”

“Yes, use me like the cum dump I am. Fuck me harder.”

He slammed all the way in taking my breath away, and unloaded in my ass. After a few minutes he pulled his softening dick out and rolled off of me. “Damn Andrew wasn’t kidding, you’ve got an amazing cunt. I’m sorry I wasn’t part of pozzing team but at least I got to use you now. To bad you don’t live here anymore and were more of a sub, I would have loved turning you into my boy.”

Hmm that got me thinking, “you like your guys more on the sub side?”

“Oh don’t get me wrong, I love fucking guys like you and other alpha males but yea there’s nothing like a total sub bottom that lives to please his Sir.” He could tell my mind was going a mile a minute. “You got a sub for me Kevin?”

“Yea, I might. My oldest son. He needs some assistance in realizing his true purpose. He’s 27 so I don’t know if that’s too old for you?”

“No that’s perfect. As long as they’re legal I don’t really have an age preference. Although I do find younger guys are easier to train as they may not be so set in their ways as you older fuckers,” he said smiling at me.

“Well my son’s a bit of a drama queen but I think if he found a good daddy or Sir who could help him discover his cunt and the pleasure he can get and give from it, he’d be much happier.”

“Is he as cute as you?” I showed him a picture of us at the beach together from a couple years ago. “His hair’s a little longer now but other than that he looks the same.”

“Damn, he’s cute. That chest hair would definitely have to go; how big’s his dick?”

“From what his brother tells me he’s rather small.”

I looked down at Trevor’s dick which was growing again. I grabbed hold, “does talking about fucking my son make your cock hard?”

“It fucking does! You think he can handle my 9” monster?”

“Nope but something tells me after a few times with you he’ll be begging you to knock him up. You’re not on meds right?”

“Hell no! I’m toxic as fuck.”

“Good.” I climbed on top of him, sat on his dick and started to fuck myself up and down until he grabbed me, slammed me down, flipped me on my back and fucked me like crazy filling me with a second load. 

“Why don’t you and your son come over Saturday afternoon. We’ll hangout by the pool and see how things go.”

“Sounds prefect. In the meantime you think you can hook me up with your tattoo artist? I think I need some ink.”

“Absolutely, you know what you want?”

“I have few ideas but I’m not totally sure yet.”

“Let me call my guy and see when he can fit you in. Unfortunately he’s straight but he does great work, so I keep going back to him,” he grinned. “Now as much as I’d like to bred you again I really do need to get home.”

“It was fun tonight, thanks for your loads.”

He got dressed and I walked him to the door, my dick swinging from side to side. I gave him a kiss and opened the door to let him out. Walking past the room at the same time was a couple. The woman turned and made a disgusting sigh and told me to cover up while the guy couldn’t take his eyes off my cock. Trevor noticed and squeezed my cock as he walked out the door. 

“Thanks for letting me fuck your ass you were amazing.” He winked at the guy and walked off towards the elevator. 

I heard the woman say, “I’m demanding they move us to another floor, fucking perverts.” I shut the door and burst out laughing. 

About an hour later there was a knock on my door. I was really becoming quite popular. I opened up and the guy from earlier was standing there looking really nervous. “Hi, uhh, I’m sorry about my girlfriend. Do you, uhh, mind if I, umm, come in?”

“Look man, I’m sorry you girlfriend saw my dick. I really wasn’t trying to flash her.”

“Umm no, I was really hoping you’d let me suck you off. I’m so fucking horny, ever since I saw you dick I’ve been wondering what it would taste like.” 

“Where’s she at?”

“Out with her mom. She’ll be gone for a little bit.” 

“Come on in and get on your knees.” He immediately dropped and opened my fly. He pulled out my hardening dick and started sucking. “Hmm seems like you’ve done this before.”

“He took his mouth off my cock long enough to answer, “I suck her brother off all the time.”

“Damn, you slut!” He was a great sucker, I hadn’t cum with Trevor so it didn’t take long before I was shooting. He was a good slut and ate every drop. 

As he was getting ready to leave I asked him, “does her brother fuck you too?”

“No, he’s afraid that will make him gay.”

I started laughing, “well if you want to get fucked you know where to find me.” 

He smiled, we’ll have to see. It’s been awhile since I’ve bottomed.”

“I’m here for a couple weeks, so when you get the itch,” I winked at him and closed the door. Damn this trip was getting better and better. 

The next morning Trevor stopped by my office to tell me he’d made an appointment with his tattoo guy for 6 pm that evening. 

That night before bed I looked at myself in the mirror. I raised my arms up and admired my first ink. A line of five biohazard signs went down each side of my body from my armpit to my hip. I fucking loved them!”

More please!

Chapter 16

I arranged to have Tony met me for lunch on Thursday at my work so he could get his first look at Trevor. When Tony walked in Trevor was sitting in my office. The look on his face was priceless. If I didn’t know it would have embarrassed him I would’ve handed him a Kleenex to wipe the drool from his mouth. The more time I spent with my son the more I realized how right I’d been. He needed a daddy dick up his cunt and bad! 

“Hi dad,” he said but his eyes hadn’t left Trevor. 

I tried not to chuckle too loud, “hey Tony, this is my colleague Trevor. We were just finishing up.”

“Hi Tony, nice to meet you. Your dad’s told me a lot about you. You boys should come use my pool this weekend it’s supposed to be a hot one.”

I looked at my son and he had this desperate look on his face that seemed to say ‘please say yes!’  This was too easy. “Thanks Trevor that sounds perfect, what do you think Tony?”

“Yea dad, uhh, it’s supposed to be really hot on Saturday. Umm so going to a pool sound like a good idea.” He was trying to play it cool but I could see the desire in his eyes. 

Early Saturday afternoon Tony picked me up from my hotel and we headed to Trevor’s. He was wearing a tight tank top and rather short shorts. Damn, how had I missed all the signs. 

Trevor had a nice place a few miles outside the city. We knocked on his door and his partner let us in. I’d met Mark a couple times before. I always thought they had an odd relationship before but having been immersed in gay culture the last several months. I now realized that Trevor was definitely a Sir and his partner was his boy. 

“Hi Kevin, it’s great to see you.”

“Mark, this is my son Tony,” I said. He smiled at my son and gave him a big hug. He even grabbed his ass a bit. I didn’t think it was possible for Tony’s shorts to get any tighter. “Tony, this is Trevor’s partner.”

“Nice to meet you sir.”

“Oh I’m no sir,” he said winking at Tony, that would be all Trevor.”

Tony seemed to be having a hard time concentrating as he couldn’t stop staring at Mark’s ass. He was wearing a jock which framed his butt beautifully. I squeezed his neck, “you okay there son?”

“Dad, he’s just wearing a jock.”

“I know, hot right.” He looked at me questioningly. “What, he’s got a hot ass.”

We walked out back and Trevor was just getting out of the pool. He was wearing the tightest swimsuit I’d ever seen. It barely contained his big dick. I thought Tony’s eyes were going to jump out of his head. 

“Kevin, glad you made it. Tony,” he eyed him up and down, “damn boy, you look good enough to eat. Did you bring your trunks son?”

“Umm, uhh, no I don’t have any I was just going to layout by the pool.”

“That’s perfect you don’t need trunks we can all just skinny dip. We usually never wear them anyway. I was just wearing this old pair since I knew you guys were coming. He quickly took his suit off. Tony looked like a deer caught in headlights. “It’s okay son, we’re all men here,” he said giving his dick a stroke. 

I smiled at the guys, “man I used to love skinny dipping, this is great. It’s okay son we’ll all get naked,” I said taking off my clothes. 

“That’s okay, I really think I’ll keep my shorts on.”

“Ahh come on Tony, no reason to be shy. If I’m not embarrassed to show you guys my locked dick you should be fine,” Mark said taking off his jock. I think Tony’s jaw hit the floor as he saw that Mark was all locked up. 

“Wow that’s, just wow.”

“Nice huh. Daddy here lets my cock come out to play once in awhile but usually he keeps it locked away so I don’t get distracted. Although I’m hoping he’ll unlock me today so I can have a turn with you,” he said winking. I thought Tony was seriously going to pass out. Mark walked up to Tony, “here let me help you out of those clothes.” Before he knew what had happened his clothes were off. Tony was the only one covering his crotch with his hands. 

“Damn, you’re a hairy little fucker aren’t you,” Trevor said eyeing over my son. You don’t need to cover up boy, we’re all adults here and we’ve definitely seen naked guys before.”

He slowly removed his hands from his crotch and his small 3” hard cock was on display. He looked absolutely miserable. I started to say something when Trevor jumped in, “Hey son, you have nothing to be ashamed about. Not everyone can have a big dick. God gave some guys small penises so they wouldn’t be distracted by their dicks but could concentrate on their boy pussies. Mark why don’t you bend over and show him your pussy.”

Mark turned around, bent over and spread his checks. “Damn,” I whistled, “that’s beautiful.”

Tony’s eyes bugged out. Trevor was right beside Tony and guided his fingers over to massage Mark’s puffed out ass lips. “That’s a boy pussy. Don’t you wish you had one?” Trevor whispered in Tony’s ear while running his hand down between his legs. 

“Yes please,” he said so softly I almost didn’t hear him. 

“What was that son?”

“I want a boy pussy, please.”

“Okay boy, here’s what’s going to happen, you’re going to with Mark and he’s going to get you ready. Now just remember that even though Mark’s my boy he’s still your superior since your just starting out, so you need to do everything he says, alright.”

“Yes sir I understand.”

“Damn you’re going to make a good boy.” Mark took Tony by the hand and lead him into the house. 

“Damn Trevor, you made that look so easy.”

He just smiled and said “he knows what he needs but just didn’t know how to get it. We’ll show him the way.  Okay we’ve  got about an hour or two before he’ll be ready to be pozzed but I’m sure we can find something to keep us busy in the meantime. Damn, how did I miss your ink,” he said noticing my new tats for the first time. “Fuck that looks amazing. You like them?”

“Yep, I’m very happy.”

Tony

Holy fucking shit! What had my dad gotten me into. I followed Mark into a large bathroom. He smiled and said, “you ready for this?”

“Honestly I’m not sure what the fuck is happening all I know is I think I need to do this.”

“I totally understand. Trust me it’ll be okay. So, we need to get you cleaned out and get rid of all this hair. Daddy likes his boys totally smooth.”

Okay I wasn’t too sure about loosing my hair. I quite liked my hairy chest it made me feel more like a man. 

“Trust me you’ll love the feeling, plus it will make you look younger. Now do you ever play with your asshole?”

I started to blush, “yea actually a lot. I play with my hole while I’m jacking off I usually can’t cum unless I’m fingering myself.”

He just grinned at me, “so when you were fucking your ex girlfriend did you enjoy it?”

“Honestly, no not really and I know she didn’t enjoy it. She always said she could barely feel me.”

“Yep you sound like a total pussy boy to me. You’re going to love daddy’s cock. He’ll make you cum without even touching yourself.”

He continued to work on getting me ready all the while talking about my boy pussy and how if I liked fingering myself that I’d absolutely love having a cock inside me. By the time I was cleaned out and the only hair that remained on my body was on top of my head I was more horny than I’d ever been. We finished up and he took me to a mirror so I could see my new look. 

“Holy fucking shit! I almost don’t recognize myself.” I started running my hands all over my body, it felt amazing. 

“Let’s go get you some cock, little brother.”

He lead me back outside to the pool and the first thing I saw was my dad on all fours getting plowed my Trevor’s massive dick. It was so incredibly hot before I knew what was happening my little dick was cumming. Trevor saw what happened and stopped fucking dad. “Damn Kevin, did you see that. Your boy just shot his load hands free just from seeing you getting fucked. Son why don’t you come over here and taste your dad’s cunt.”

I didn’t even think I just immediately dove into my dad’s ass and ate like a starving man. I so preoccupied I didn’t even notice Trevor locking away my cock. Pretty soon I felt a wet tongue on my own pussy. I looked back and saw Mark getting me all wet. After a few minutes dad managed to flip around and feed me his cock. It was the first cock I’d ever sucked. He wasn’t huge, but definitely bigger than mine. All the while they were encouraging me telling me what a good cocksucker I was. How they were going to flood my pussy with cum. Damn it just made me that much harder. 

Pretty soon Trevor pulled me off dad and told me to get on all fours, “boy, you’re about to understand what you truly are, do you want your dad to fuck you?”

“Yes!” I screamed, “I’m just a faggot, who needs real men to use me. Please dad, please fuck me. My pussy’s so hungry.” Well damn, not sure where that came from. 

Kevin 

God damn! My son was taking to his true nature like a fish to water.  I couldn’t get over how different he looked totally shaven. It made him look even smaller and definitely younger. Trevor’d mentioned while we were waiting for the boys that he had plans to get both of Tony’s nipples pierced, and several tattoos were in his future. Now looking at his totally naked body I couldn’t wait to see him when Trevor was finished with him. 

He was now on all fours with his ass ready for the taking.  He looked back at me with such lust. It reminded me of the first time I took a cock. Fuck I was so proud of him. I slowly pushed my rock hard dick into his cunt. “Damn son, your pussy feels amazing.” I made it past his second ring and he let out a loud moan. 

“Holy fuck! That feels so much better than my fingers. Give it to me dad!” That did it, nothing like your real flesh and blood begging you to fuck their cunt to push you over the edge. 

“Here you go son, enjoy the cum that made you.” I collapsed on his back while he continued to milk every last drop from my softening dick. 

My cock plopped out and Mark took my place. Looked like today was a special day for him. Trevor had unlocked his cock and I could see the hunger in his eyes as he rammed his dick inside my son. 

“I’ve wanted a little brother for a long time, and your the perfect faggot for the position. You like you bro’s cock pushing you dad’s cum deeper inside you?”

“Oh my god yes! Harder big bro, please fuck me harder.”

Shit I was getting hard again. All this time Trevor was standing off to the side just watching the transformation of my son. His huge dick was leaking like crazy. He walked around to Tony’s front and raised his head so he could look into his eyes. “How you doing boy?”

“It feels so good sir.”

“As soon as your brother gets finished shooting his load in you it’s my turn.”

“Umm Sir, you’re too big I don’t think I can take that thing.”

“Do you want to be my boy, faggot?”

I could see my son shiver as Trevor said that. “YES daddy I want to be your boy!”

“Then daddy has to fuck you son. Trust me by the end of the day you’ll be begging  for daddy’s dick.”

With that Mark blew his load and quickly pulled out and gave Tony his dick to clean off. Trevor moved into position and rubbed his cock around my son’s hole. “What do you want boy?” Tony moaned a little. “You have to say it son.”

“Fuck me daddy,” he mumbled. 

“Louder boy.”

“Fuck me daddy!” He screamed and Trevor rammed his raw poz cock all the way in. The look on Tony’s face was a mix between pure terror and pure pleasure. He gave him a few minutes to get used to the invader in his ass. 

“Damn boy, I’m sorry. I think I might have tore you a little. I usually go slower the first time to give a new boy time to adjust but I just couldn’t help myself.”

“It’s okay daddy. It feels soooo good. I’m so full. Please fuck me Sir please make me your boy!” Trevor started to slowly pump in and out gaining speed the longer he fucked. My son was loving it. 

He fucked him for about forty minutes. I could tell he’d already cum once but he’s one of those gifted tops who can come and keep fucking so his bottom never knows exactly how many poison loads they took. 

“Daddy’s get close son, you ready to take my poz load son? I’ll be sure to knock you up.”

“Wait what? I don’t want to be pozzed.”

“Boy you’ve not once asked for a condom or what our statuses were. You just begged for our cum. You already have three toxic loads inside you son and I’m very close to adding number four. If you want to be my boy you have to be poz.”

Tony lifted his head up and looked at me. “Dad?”

“Shh it’s okay son. He’s right, a good faggot bottom boy is always poz, he takes any load offered him, his only concern is getting his top off and having his pussy full of cum. Look at how fast you’ve evolved.”

I gave him a kiss and I could feel him push back against Trevor’s body. “Poz my cunt, poz my cunt, poz my faggot cunt!”

“Good boy I’m so proud of you.”

With that Trevor let out a grunt and flooded his guts. When he pulled out, Mark was there with a butt plug to make sure not one drop of cum was lost. “Welcome the family,” he said leaning over to kiss him. 

We all relaxed around the pool to catch our breath. After awhile Tony came and snuggled up next to me. “So dad, this has been a rather interesting day.”

“Oh yea, how so,” I said with a mostly straight face. 

“Oh I don’t know. I found out my dad’s a poz gay man, cool tats by the way, and I now have a new ‘big brother’ and ‘daddy’ and my pathetic little cock is locked away but that’s okay because I learned today it’s all about my boy pussy.” He leaned into me and gave me a deep kiss. 

“I’m so proud of you son. I can’t wait to watch Scotty and Josh add their toxic loads to your boy pussy.”

“Wait uncle Scott and Josh are both poz too? Of course they are,” he said starting to laugh. 

“Don’t worry I managed to film Trevor knocking you up and it sent to your brother. He was really impressed with you.”

“I can’t believe I did that.”

“You okay?”

“Fuck Yea!! For the first time in my life I feel like I know exactly who I am.”

After that we went a couple more rounds making sure all our toxic loads went directly into Tony’s boy pussy. Around ten o’clock I was beat. “Hey Tony, you ready to call it a night?”

“Umm dad, I think I’m going stay with my new daddy and brother if that’s okay.”

“Damn! Of course that’s okay I’ll order an Uber.”

“You sure that’s okay?”

“Of course. You’re their boy now.” I kissed everyone goodbye and made it back to my hotel. Trevor sent me a picture of my son and his new big brother wrapped up together naked with just their cages on. Tony has the biggest smile on his face. Today had been perfect!

• Like 18
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Fuck yeah...Tony is now a young faggot bottom cum dump patiently awaiting his fate as daddy's youngest Poz boy...sooooo hot!!! The fuck flu is racing down the track!!!!!!! Can I join their family...dad Kevin, alpha Top brother Josh and bottom boy cum dump Tony...all gay and Poz, or soon to be Poz...Oink!!!

A great story. Love the various angles you take with the story line 

Being a lover of piercings and tattoos that tell a story to the world about you better then words. Loved how you are using them and bringing them into the story.

Sensational

Chapter 17

Things started to settle down a bit during the next week. My son was a complete and total whore, spending most of his time with Trevor becoming his sub boy. I was back to full health and hornier than ever.

Saturday morning, starting my third week at the hotel, I received a text from Brody, my hot little red headed flight attendant. 'Not working today, horny as fuck, can I come over?' Works for me!

He arrived about an hour later. "Where's that boyfriend of yours?" 

"Ahh, he, umm seems to be having second thoughts."

"Wait what? But I thought you guys had been chasing for awhile and the way he brushed your cunt with that toothbrush. It seemed like he really wanted you guys to convert."

"That's what I thought too, but apparently he's actually been on PrEP this whole time. He thought it was just a fantasy for me and I'd been talking about doing the brushing for so long that he just got really carried away with it and says he wasn't thinking things through."

"Fuck me!"

"I know right. So that night with you, really freaked him out, especially when your test came back positive, but he couldn't say anything to me without showing his hand. All those the times I thought we were taking toxic loads the guys were actually undetectable. After we left I was so fucking happy but he just couldn't take it anymore and told me what he'd done. He felt so guilty for brushing my cunt he was sure I was going to catch the bug because you were so toxic."

"Damn, what an ass. I'm so sorry. He seemed so into it."

"Thanks, I really thought we wanted the same things but turns out I was wrong. He doesn't understand this compulsion, this need I have to be pozzed. After he apologized for helping me catch the bug I just looked at him and said 'there's absolutely nothing to apologize for this is exactly what I wanted.' He of course didn't think I was ever really serious about getting knocked up. He's such a fucking asshole. Not sure what I ever saw in him."

"I have to say I thought it was so hot to find a couple who were chasing. I'm really sorry it wasn't true. So what are you guys going to do now?"

"He convinced me to try to work through it with him but then last night he told me he'd been thinking about it all week and just couldn't be with someone who'd actively chase to be poz. Fantasy was one thing but doing it for real was something totally different. I told him that's perfect I didn't want to be someone who's negative and can't understand the beauty of poz men."

"I'm so sorry Brody." I pulled him into a big hug and squeezed his firm ass. "I have a feeling I know what might make you feel better."

"Oh yeah, just what might that be," he said rubbing up against my quickly hardening cock.

I started kissing him and taking off my shorts. My dick popped out and he dropped to his knees. "Good boy, you know the drill get it nice and wet that's all the lube you're getting." He continued sucking for another ten minutes until I taped his head and told him to strip and get on the bed. He had the most delicious looking asshole. I started tongue fucking him until he couldn't take it anymore. "Stick you fucking poz dick in my pussy and knock me up now!" He screamed.

I rammed in and his eyes rolled to the back on his head. "Perfect, now breed my fucking neg cunt and turn me poz."

"You slut, there's a good chance you're already poz and just don't know it yet. Your ex is too late to keep your faggot ass bug free."

"Thank god! I don't want to be neg anymore, make sure I'm poz please!"

"Here you go slut, more toxic cum, you little bug chasing whore."

• Like 20
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2