Little dick bottoms

Guest MusclepigcunT

great thread man.

I have a tiny 4.5-5" dick but I think it's fine because I'm a strict bottom. I like how you said that it deters other bottoms from coming up to you because it's so true.

I like to finish myself off myself by cumming in my own face alone or on command, I don't like the top having to touch my penis in hopes to pleasure me.

I care less if my cock is hard when getting fucked, which it never is. I'm too concerned with pleasing my tops and making sure i'm there for their pleasures. Me purpose as a bottom is to give my holes freely without question to any top needing a hole to get his nut off in.

That said, If any of you tops need a whores ass to use, I'm hear and ready!! The more the better...

• 5 months later...

i was fucked by a black guy at a party. i was trashed and about 5 minutes into getting fucked about 40 people came in the room and watched me take cock, i could hear people saying stuff about how small my cock was. i was very embarrassed at the time, because when im soft i was almost sucked into my crotch. but now im turned on by being small.

• Upvote 1

Be proud of your little dick and it's total irrelevance. It must be a good reminder to you of your true purpose, to open your hole for tops and let them use it.

Exactly! I can't help my cock, but its completely irrelevant when getting fucked and please a top

i dont even look at a bottoms dick. its totally irrelevant to me. a bottom is there to please tops like myself. i would never touch a bottoms dick! a good bottom only thinks of sevicing a tops dick and milk dick with his holes. he does what the top says and takes the fuck position that a top wants.

u should fuck me twice man!

I've rarely looked at the bottoms cock. Granted most of the time I'm fucking some anonymous stranger in a dark room but when there is light, I love to watch my cock slip in and out of a hole, ass lips clinging to my shaft on the backstroke and the ass swallowing my cock whole when I push in.

I tend to not get hard when bottoming so it has the appearance of being small most of the time. Hate when I get it hard and the top wants to suck it or fuck me, I am just not wired that way anymore. I may be selfish but I just prefer to take loads and then go jerk off alone (or if the top is into it, to jerk off while they finger my creamy hole). Someone went to the trouble of programming me that way, its not going to change overnight!

I've rarely looked at the bottoms cock. Granted most of the time I'm fucking some anonymous stranger in a dark room but when there is light, I love to watch my cock slip in and out of a hole, ass lips clinging to my shaft on the backstroke and the ass swallowing my cock whole when I push in.

I agree, when I do top, I love seeing the bottoms ass lips distending and gripping my pozzing stick.

Guest Matias47

I'm bi-vers (although on these boards I'm looking for a few good tops, which are hard to find -- bottoms I get everywhere I go. And I only have an avg. cock:) ) but very oral when I top and sometimes I'll 69. But my experience (especially because I like to fuck twinkie fem boys) is that I get a much better fuck out of bottoms when I let them suck me while I play with and rim their asses. I have a couple of regular college boys I fuck and the more dom I am and ignore their cocks, the more they moan. (One of them is now open to the idea of me bringing in another top or two. I may take him to Slammer.)

Anyway, when I bottom, I tend to go for very masculine guys preferably larger than me, I'd rather not have my cock played with. It's why I often wear a jock when I bottom. I can take or leave being rimmed, but I'll let a top lick my ass if he really likes to and gets real hard for me. I'll stay hard when getting fucked by an average guy, but if you're hung big, my dick gets floppy. Of course, I understand liking both, but I generally don't like to flip fuck, I like to keep my top times and bottom times separate.

Finally, I also don't really want a reach around because I may pop and after orgasm penetration can get uncomfortable, so It's best just to keep fucking -- I can go a long time if I don't pop.

Edited by Matias47

• 9 months later...

Being a total bottom, having a small dick is an absolute asset. Either the top doesn't give a shit about my cock or is turned on by how small it is. I stay flaccid while getting fucked and never touch it. Its all about the top being satisfied and if he doesn't want to see it, fine. If he wants to watch my cocklet wiggle around while he's pounding his big,fat dick in me, that is fine too. It's all about the top wants and what makes him squirt.

Edited by hawwkfan