Top daddy poz

hotguy02

• Administrators

IMHO this is about submission. Your dom doesn't want you on PrEP. So if you're a total sub you'll do as he says. Take the extreme case – what if he wanted you off PrEP so he could infect you – how would that make you feel? Would you feel betrayed and abused, or would you feel more connected to him? This is really about your limits of submission. If the possible consequences are OK with you, then do what your dom tells you to do.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, rawTOP said:

IMHO this is about submission. Your dom doesn't want you on PrEP. So if you're a total sub you'll do as he says. Take the extreme case – what if he wanted you off PrEP so he could infect you – how would that make you feel? Would you feel betrayed and abused, or would you feel more connected to him? This is really about your limits of submission. If the possible consequences are OK with you, then do what your dom tells you to do.

Thanks for your opinion.  I would feel more connected to him if he were to infect me.  And I am a total sub for him.  I trust him very much.  If he were to infect me it would be amazing but he said he rather me stay neg

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, hotguy02 said:

Thanks for your opinion.  I would feel more connected to him if he were to infect me.  And I am a total sub for him.  I trust him very much.  If he were to infect me it would be amazing but he said he rather me stay neg

Well, then you have your answer. You need to stay off PrEP and only your dom gets to fuck you (unless he tells you otherwise).

Have you told him your feelings about the possibility of him infecting you?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, rawTOP said:

Well, then you have your answer. You need to stay off PrEP and only your dom gets to fuck you (unless he tells you otherwise).

Have you told him your feelings about the possibility of him infecting you?

Yes I have told him about that and he has made it clear to me that he wants me to stay neg.      At least that's what he said the last time we talked about it.  Although I have this weird feeling or gut feeling that he eventually wants to infect me.   He said he would never do that to me but he's a very masculine alpha top and gets piggy at times.      So idk.   He's given me chlymidia and I think herpes a few years back.    Like 5 yrs ago.      I sucked his dick once when he had some blood bumps on his balls and shaft.    He also had blood coming out of his piss slit.    .   Very minimal but it was visible 

Update.    Mike.  My top daddy told me the he wants me to don't get prep because he doesn't want me to fuck anyone else.   He said he is on meds and will make the decision to poz me if he ever chooses to. But for now he wants me neg.      

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 2:57 AM, hotguy02 said:

My top daddy who was diagnosed as poz last year has been fucking me raw since.  He is on meds and ud. According to him.  I asked him if I should get on prep and his response was that he didn't recommend me getting on prep.     I'm asking for any advice from top men or bottom as to why he thinks it's not a good thing for me to go prep. I'm new to this so any advice would be helpful.     

Yes you need to be on PREP everyday if having unprotected sex with a poz man.  He may say he us undetectable but he may not really be at any given time. Don’t be stupid and protect yourself

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 11:52 PM, TotalPig said:

Yes you need to be on PREP everyday if having unprotected sex with a poz man.  He may say he us undetectable but he may not really be at any given time. Don’t be stupid and protect yourself

I trust him.   We've been intimate for like 15 years.      Do u think he'd still lie?     

• 2 months later...
Guest VBchaser

I honestly don’t think I’d want to go on PreP ever. I hate taking meds of any kind.  Yes it’s a risk but I hate barriers. 

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, VBchaser said:

I honestly don’t think I’d want to go on PreP ever. I hate taking meds of any kind.  Yes it’s a risk but I hate barriers. 

I appreciate the sentiment. But if you get pozzed, you will have to take meds every day for the rest of your life. Taking pills now that you can quit anytime sounds like a better deal to me. 

• Like 2