Guest WeHoCumdump

WeHo’s Biggest Cumdump

18 hours ago, hungryfaggotcunt said:

where would we see this ? ur being extremely vauge about his cumdump.. also why no response to my offer? 

It was advertised and he was streamed live for a while

On 7/2/2021 at 4:51 AM, hungryfaggotcunt said:

I would love to volunteer to be a cumdump for a group you or anyone wants to have as well.

20210604_113921.jpg

Where can tops reach you?

On 7/3/2021 at 12:46 AM, BB10 said:

Did anyone else see the WeHo Cumdump get gangbanged during Pride?  He was strapped to a fuck bench while the entire room filmed and abused his cunt. The host was keeping him dosed up on G and poppers, had him moaning like the whore he’s meant to be

Hell yea. I bred his pussy too.

8 hours ago, Ripemuscleboy said:

Hell yea. I bred his pussy too.

Fuck yeah! Did you dose him up while you were there?

Do you still use him? 

Edited by BB10
Added another question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bareback4ever
      Very horny North London bttm seeking BBC and Heavy Cummers to raid my hole and breed it.  

Fuck me: At your place, outdoors, in your car, van or lorry, public toilets or anywhere else you can suggest.  

Up for fuck n go, long sessions, groups.  Fuck as many loads in me as you please. 

Flood my guts with your seed fella’s! 

• By HotSauce
      Hey. I'll be going to the LA Cumunion sex party this week.
      If you have any recommendations or advise on how to enjoy it, or if you've been there, please share your experience 
      PS: Pics included for attention 

• By HelpWhoreMeOut
      Its been about a year and a half since any sex and I want to make my fantasy come true. Seems like a pretty good time. I have about 12 guys lined up to breed me one on one, one after the other. I have a few at the end that will be giving me their piss too! 
      In a way I want to leak a bit but I want to keep almost all of it inside me...  Any tips that would help doing this for the first time? How many loads until you felt full but could keep it in? 
      Also its been hit or miss when it comes to being clean down there as I don't go every day. Dick sizes are gonna vary and I think a deeper clean would just ease my mind better even though I know it shouldn't be necessary... I remember a time when I was deep cleaning for like an hr and the water still wasn't clear... I don't understand how I mean the poop has to stop at some point no lol... I need tips! Its supposed to happen in about a month
    • By TrannyCumDump
      Slutty submissive cum loving trans girl living downtown Toronto, and I need a uncut bull to whore me out as his personal cumdump.
      There's nothing I love more than taking hard raw cock in my tight silky smooth hole. Knowing that I can satisfy a man's needs by giving him my warm wet hole to pump full of hot cum is my greatest joy.
      I want a freaky nasty bull that will own me as his personal cumdump slut and make me spend hours at a time collecting load after load from all the men he can find. Train me to take more and more loads till my hole can swallow 30,40 even 50 loads a night with ease. 
    • By Bonusholeboiii
      I have a fat ass, tight pussy, deep throat and I love being fucked in all of them. I need a strong daddy to be in charge and whore me out. I don't care if it's your friends you're showing off to, people that you owe money to or random guys off grindr -- just bring me hung dick and leave me dripping cum. I promise I'll be a good boy. 

Live in brooklyn. I can host for 1:1 but need to travel for group things. Anywhere in the NYC metro area is good though. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.