Trucker boms

mjkuhl

I had never known about trucker bombs.  Well, I read about them, but never really understood until I entered a stall at a truck stop and found a 2 liter bottle of beautiful yellow-orange fluid.  Truckers often have to go a long time between stops and use such bottles to allow them to piss while still moving.  I know authorities frown on the practice, like texting, yet they do it.  Some toss them in the trash.  One was kind enough to leave the bottle right there in the stall.  I picked it up and discovered it had been pissed on, and the floor was wet.  I used toilet tissue to dry it, making sure it didn't leak.  That sweet bottle was 3/4 full.  I had to smell it.  I opened the lid carefully and took a whiff.  It was some strong stuff.  I wondered about the taste.  Should I sample and leave the bottle for others?  Should I take it?  It was a decision.  It wasn't long before I secreted the bottle in my bag, took it to the car.  Found another bottle in the trash.   Yes,  I dug for it.  I went the back into the stall, and instead of pissing in the pot, I pissed in the bottle.  I left it as a gift since I was stealing the precious fluid.  

After driving an hour, I could no longer control my urges.  I drive off on a side road where I found a country lane.  Out of sight of the main road, I parked.  I took my first drink of that bottle.  Oh, it was nice.  I realized I should have shaken it up first.  So, I recapped the bottle, shook it up, and had another drink, stronger this time as the salts had been moved around.  After the third drink, I capped the bottle and drove on home.

Now, I check every stall in the restrooms.  In hopes to find more, I check every truck stop that I pass.  If any truckers read this, please donate your piss, don't pour it out.  I know that I'm addicted and want you to help me and all the other addicts.

• Like 1

Yes the dumpsters at trukstops are very good spots to find bottles of piss I've taken hundreds from them you wud be surprised how fukn nasty most trukers are once you go thru dumpsters there I've dug out shitty towels and underwear where they have taken shit in truk