Do you remember the first guy that fucked you?

My first fuck was courtesy of gaydar, we chatted briefly, not in any great detail, but he said the right things - I'd be his sex slave for the duration of the meet-up, but he was casual and friendly, it was clear the 'sex slave' thing would be just a game, not anything that'd make me nervous about meeting him (it was my first time, anything intense would've had me scuttling off to hide). We met on Oxford St, which is the gayest bit of the city, he as promised in our chat took me to a sex shop to show me some toys he'd like to use on me (nothing gargantuan), I felt pretty good being around him for 15 minutes so I got in a taxi with him back to his place. A short ride later I was in his apartment, introduced briefly to his flatmate - with it pretty clear I was there for sex, and since the flatmate was likewise laid back I was excited rather than worried about him - then into my guy's bedroom, where I stripped and put on a blindfold (that was really the extent of the 'slave' play), he lubed me and used a couple of modest toys to pave the way, then got me on hands and knees and fucked me.

Nothing earthshaking, but I think I'd have been intimidated by a less relaxed approach, so that was a good first for me. After he'd cum - I swear I'm not making this up, even though I know it does sound a bit like it - he asked if I wanted his flatmate to fuck me as well, and since my first fuck had gone off without a hitch I immediately said yes, so a moment later I was on my hands and knees again with the other guy fucking me (a bit more vigorous, but I was relaxed for it), and asked to suck my guy while he did. He warned me he didn't expect he'd be able to cum again so soon, but I guess I was putting on a good show for him since I ended up getting a mouthful out of him. Pretty proud of that. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hell yes I remember him. How could I not? He changed my life. I was in a large city far from home with my GF, we were staying at her mother's place visiting for a week or so. One day I went for a walk alone and stopped in a bar for a beer. Friendly place, all guys. One beer turned into several as they often do when you are in your 20s. I ended up at a table with a guy and he clued me in that I was in a gay bar. I'm an adventurous guy so I decided to see where this would go. The gay dude was handsome as hell, about my height and weight. He slowly escalated things, like telling me I had a hot looking ass, briefly caressing my cock through my Levi's and telling me how big it felt and then after several beers proposing that we go somewhere for some privacy. I was turned on as hell although I had never even considered gay sex before so I left with him thinking I would probably get a blowjob. Well, I got a hell of a lot more than that, I ended up leaving hours later with a couple of loads in my no longer virgin ass. I went back to my girlfriend and after a quick shower drug her back to the bedroom for a good fuck. My appetite for adventure has almost gotten my killed on a few occasions but it has also lead to some grand times.

I don't remember the guy's name but I remember his face, his cock, and that he was a real nice guy who kind of counseled me and gave me some guidance to deal with the maelstrom of emotions I would go through in the days after. I was really lucky to have someone like him initiate me into the pleasures of gay sex.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I remember my first time being fucked. It was horrible. Top pretty much just shoved his condom-covered cock, balls deep into my virgin hole with minimal lube and no play to get me to loosen up.  He shot his load fast and wouldn't reciprocate. (This was before I became a mostly bottom for men.)

• 1 month later...

Always! 

I still can jerk off to it.

I was not into guys when it happend i was drunk and out cold in his bed to wake up to my pants off and him pumping away and i fought a little but stopped and kinda enjoyed it.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

First time I visited a bathhouse. Got picked up by a German guy who took me back to his hotel, stripped me, tied my wrists to the bed, fed me poppers, and gently pushed his cockhead inside my hole. Once he was in, I huffed the poppers through my mouth and held my breath until I almost blacked out, then exhaled as he shoved it in balls deep. He dropped 3 loads in me, then I cleaned him off.  Nothing said about condoms or safe words. 

• Piggy 2

Yes, I had been cruising in the local public toilets - like I did most days in my late teens, and this hot middle aged guy came in. Totally my type, moustache, leather jacket and smoking. I sucked him at the urinals for a bit when he suggested going back to his. I was totally nervous but we chatted for a bit on the sofa, shared a smoke, and talked about what we found attractive etc. I mentioned leather and to my delight he said he had leather jeans that he could put on. FUCK, I was on total lust with this guy and I knew I wanted he to fuck me for the first time. He was really gentle but fuck did it hurt. I think it was the whole mix of emotions at the time that prevented me from relaxing and enjoying it. Sadly it did put me off trying again for quite a few years and even now my mind can go back to that first time and I can tense up. But I know equally that I can really enjoy it especially now taking raw unrubbered cock.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 12/26/2023 at 12:19 PM, Njn0mc said:

Always! 

I still can jerk off to it.

I was not into guys when it happend i was drunk and out cold in his bed to wake up to my pants off and him pumping away and i fought a little but stopped and kinda enjoyed it.

Good friend you had there👄

• Like 1

I remember.  It was Jeff.  When I told him I wanted to get fucked he said we needed to buy lube first or it would "tear me up."  I was lucky to have someone that was wanting it to be good for both.  A few days later we were out and stopped in a drug store.  He bought some lube and I was a petrified  that he was bold enough to buy it with both of us there.  It was awkward at first but certainly not painful or bad.  I remember he was in me and suddenly made this face.  He unexpectedly started cumming in me and tried to stop it but he couldn't.  I'm sitting here rock hard thinking about it.

• Piggy 1