Announce your cam/fuck times here...

rawTOP

• Administrators

If you're planning on doing a cam session with someone else and want an audience, post a message here telling guys when you'll be online and what sorta stuff you'll be doing. You might also add it to the site's calendar if you want a little extra attention.

If you're a particularly good/nasty pig - announce solo cam shows here as well - just make sure you put on a good show :)

If there's anyone in NYC who wants me to fuck them on cam, send me a PM...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest athletic.pig

Athletic sub kinky will be performing on cam this friday march 25 at 2pm GMT, attending HungLatinDom orders. I'll be on chems and doing anything Master HungLatindDom order to me. Dildos, WS, SM and more.

Athletic Pig

• Administrators
Athletic sub kinky will be performing on cam this friday march 25 at 2pm GMT, attending HungLatinDom orders. I'll be on chems and doing anything Master HungLatindDom order to me. Dildos, WS, SM and more.

Great! For all of us in the US, the East Coast is currently at GMT-4 so 2pm GMT is 10am on the East Coast or 7am in California.

Might be something on your side. There have been several blackouts, but we got rid of most of them, I just tried before replying to your post and it was working fine, also, several of us were watching my pig this morning and it worked fine.

I know that I cannot connect from my university, even if I can access to ManHunt, BBRTS and others... Go figure.

HungLatinDom and athletic.pig gave an AMAZING show today!!

I use internet explorer and I've had the "page cannot be found" notice occasionally. I found that by changing pages a few times - clicking on say "What's New?", "Gallery" and "Who's Online" and then trying Chat/Cams again I get in eventually.

Guest athletic.pig

For second time I'll be performing on cam attending Master HungLatinDom order. It will be this friday 1st April at 2:00pm (GMT). I'll do anything ordered by Master HungLatinDom, dildos, assplaying, ws, sm, candle wax and more, kinky, sleazy, dirty.

Athletic Pig.

• Administrators
GREAT SHOW last time!! I'll definitely log in!

Yeah, Athletic.Pig is hot and VERY piggy... I did a write up on my blog with pics, if anyone wants to see what he looks like (he's totally my type)...

http://www.rawtop.com/blog/2011-03/free-cam-shows-on-breeding-zone