Our stop in Tampa was busy for me and work, so i didn't get the chance to check out one of the 2 bathhouses. But having been overworked and only there for a short period of time, on our last night I did run out to a few places for some play.  I ended up at Buddy's Adult Video where there were a few playing amongst the videos. I quickly joined in and swallowed a few cocks and played with myself. After the fuddy duddys jacked off and let me lap up some of the cum they left. And I decided that I might as well too. We were moving to the next destination the next morning,  and even if I wasn't driving this time. I wanted to be alert enough to load the bus with my stuff. I pulled up Uber to order a ride back to the hotel and the wait was 22 minutes and I decided that I would hangout for a while with the amount of time I was going to wait and then try again.

I cancelled the Uber went back in slowly started stroking my own cock and then he walked in. I was unsure if he was here to top or bottom. I watched him walk past the main room to one of the side video screening rooms.  I let sit for about 10 minutes, as it was just the 2 of us at this time so no one else was going to be able to get to him 1st, i just wanted to not seem to eager and too desperate. After a few minutes I checked all the small screening rooms, still empty and found him in the last one. Pants down to the ground on a couch playing with a monster cock.  I walked over got on my knees and asked if I could suck it he said yes. So I did.

After a while he stood up to give him more leverage and me a better chance to swallow it all. And when he did it I asked if he would record me sucking his dick. He agreed and I gave him my phone. Angled it towards my face and went to town.  Folks always get a better blowjob when they film me being a nasty whore pig for cum. It turns me on, and I go further and do more than I normally would. Which in this case made me work to the load to fast and too quickly after the video started he made it about 4 mintues before he came.  He cleaned himself up, I showed my appreciation by jacking off to the video of me getting my life and then I went back to the hotel. 

20200310_215022.jpg

Screenshot_20200306-131657_Video Player.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• Similar Content

• By Worknout
      Social distancing is killing me. I need to get fucked or swallow your cum.
      Come by wearing your mask, whip your cock out and feed me or breed me!
    • By Filthpig69
      There will be a bareback sex party in a private residence in Auckland next week
      For details, if anyone is interested, register at barebacksp.com
      From there, you should be able to find out event details and RSVP 
    • By ukboi99
      My last load was just now from a guy (age 19) I was talking to on Grindr. Neither of us can accommodate so we met on an path by a train track and went into the bushes. I sucked him off for a bit before he wanted to fuck me raw. A little bit of lube later and he rammed it in me. His cock had a nice amount of foreskin on it and was just under 7 inches. I could feel his dick hitting the end of my rectum but i powered through even though it hurt slightly. He called me good boy all the way through. Sadly I couldn't tell when he came; he just kinda slipped out and said he came in me. Put my hand to my ass and could feel the mess he'd made.

We both parted ways and I went home to jack off using the stuff from creamed ass as lube.
    • By bbparks
      Lockdown has meant I am spending almost all my time working from home with my husband. Don’t mind, he is a great sex partner so definitely not experiencing a draught. Lunch time tea breaks often means a good load of cum being shared. Today was even more fun being loosened up with a 21cm dildo being hauled out just to stay in practice. It only takes about 20 minutes after all. In fact, I am writing this with a good load of his cum in my arse. Problem is now I want more. Miss the thrill though of exploring other cocks loading me up or me leaving cum behind far up an appreciating bottoms gut. Looking for big ones, cocks and loads. Also missing the guilty pleasure of cuddling up to hubby at night and slide into his wet cummy arse asking him about the incidental cock he enjoyed during the day while I fuck him slowly while the smell of those who unloaded in him earlier oozes out and covers my cock providing a silky smooth lube for his well fucked arse. 
    • By CyberDaddy
      looking for someone who want to take my load

Other #BBBH Sites…

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.