How young will you breed

Guest 2086565

I started taking loads when I was pretty young. Always loved older guys/men. Especially the texture of their skin,  stubble, voice and that naturally mentor vibe. The weight was such a turn on as they’d lean on and into me. I was a natural flirt, and very provocative. I started out young but always wanted it raw and a mans seed in me. 

I am all for legal age because the mentality depends on the person.

Chris in San Diego 

0841E831-CBCC-4E62-A551-0815992250E1.jpeg

Edited by CheapThrills
Add text
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest Descartes70817

Above the US age of legal consent, but I want to see a valid state issued drivers license or I walk. I'm much more comfortable with guys closer to my own age though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bottom in my late 30s, I do like to get fucked by young twinks and swallow their cum loads. It's fun to help them with exploring fucking and bareback. Legal age here is 16, but the youngest who fucked me was 18, he was pretty good actually and surprisingly sensual.

Edited by CumInside84

When CL was a thing, i read an ad from a younger guy. It was well written, and even had punctuation! I noticed though, that there were some odd capitalizations. I put them together, and sure enough, a playfair cypher! Assembled, the letters spelled out UNDERAGE. I always have regretted not meeting the clever boy, even if sex was out of the question. The ad was deleted almost immediately anyway.

• 1 month later...

I have been seriously persistently pestered by really young guys to have me use them. 

I have always said NO even though sometimes it is REALLY HARD. If they want to experiment, let them do it with someone their own age, who they cannot get in trouble. A sex offense is nothing to joke about and I rather stay clear from any potential situation. You never know when the kids mom will check his cel phone, you know?

Having said that, I was terrible growing up. I found my way inside (and bred!) many bubble butts way before I turned 18. But that was then and in a country that’s less puritanical and hypocritical than the USA. 

• Upvote 3

Craigslist was a thing when I was a minor so I was 15 posting on there acting like I was 18. I never actually met with someone and thank god I didn’t. I was too young to realize the potential  repercussions. As an adult I can make much more informed choices. When I was 15 I had very little knowledge of STDs and HIV but I was trying to line up much older guys to breed me. A few were interested even knowing I was underage but it never happened. So yeah definitely check these dudes IDs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • drscorpio changed the title to How young will you breed