Coronavirus or not, anon fucking still happening

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

Even with Covid-19 concerns guys have needs and I got messaged on Kik by this hot but sketchy looking white trash boy wanting to fuck if I could host. He was 21, works as a server in a restaurant and has nothing to do now that restaurants have closed and knows he can't easily find another job right now, is bored and needed release. He had a nice uncut dick, not thick, smooth body, and was open to flipping. I gave him my address and figured he'd flake out but he showed. We started things off slow, chatting a little first, drinking a couple beers and smoking a bowl. He was upfront that he's straight, has a GF but likes to mess around with guys. We started making out and stripping down and started teasing each other's asses with our dicks with me fairly aggressively sliding mine in his ass as much as possible. He hadn't raised the issues of condoms and I wasn't about to, but he mentioned he liked feeling it raw and I said I did too. We were progressively getting more and more of each other's dicks in each other and working up a lot of precum. I wasn't about to warn him I cum really easily and was determined to have an "accident" inside him. We were progressively spending more time with our cocks in each other's asses and as he was dicking me I told him I was totally cool with him cumming inside me which lit up his face. I was hoping he would say the same but he said nothing. I was deep in him and close to cumming when he said we could always wrap as we got closer and almost on cue I blasted my load deep inside him. There was no way to cover up what happened as he could tell from my throbbing cock, my gasping, and my face that I came. He asked me if I came like he didn't really know and I said I did and apologized saying I didn't usually get that excited but I was really into him. He smirked back up at me and said it was cool but it was my turn. He flipped me on my back and put my legs over his shoulders and started fucking my ass for all he was worth with an intense look on his face. He started dirty talk that had me really turned on and I was goading him on, telling him how good his dick felt, how bad I wanted his cum, and so on. He started deep thrusts and I could feel his cock throb inside me and feel his cum flood my guts as he groaned with delight. As he slid out panting I told him it was time for his second one and he willingly lifted up his legs and I slid back in him balls deep and started giving him another pounding as his eyes went went, panting and saying yes, yes, and asking for me, then begging for me to cum inside him. I gave him what he wanted and collapsed on him, spent for the moment.

We lay there for a while saying nothing when he finally said he enjoyed getting fucked and that he really wanted it and needed it. He admitted he likes getting fucked but hates taking the risks and wishes he could find regular fucks. With no job he is super bored and was pretty much fucking around to pass the time. I asked him how many guys and he blew it off with a laugh saying I didn't want to know, but truthfully I did as I found it hot he might be taking a lot of anon loads. He said he usually didn't fuck the guys he got with as liked to save his load for his GF but was so into me he wanted to put his load in me. He didn't strike me as gay but then again not as straight either. I've met a lot of guys like him who ostensibly are straight but who don't have a problem having sex with guys either. They're comfortable with what they want and know they can get it. I told him I'd had GFs but didn't know where I was sexually or what I wanted sometimes. He laughed and said it was easier with guys and that sometimes he wished he didn't have a GF as it complicates things. I got that and said so. I said we could do things whenever he wanted to and he was cool with that. There were so many questions I wanted to ask but I didn't want to freak him out either. We laid there cuddling and kissing and talking for a while before he said he needed to shower and get going. He lived with his GF and knew she'd be home from work and she'd wonder where he was if he wasn't there. I loved showering with him, caressing his body and playing with his dick and again we took turns fucking each other in the shower. I told him I'd pull out to cum but he admitted he wanted it and I gladly unloaded another blast deep inside him. I love it when guys are scared of taking me bare and want me to pull out and love it when they flip and become cum sluts wanting the load. I'm hoping he's gonna be so horny he's gonna let other guys load his ass too. I wondered how many other guys he's taken and how many other guys he's hitting up for anon loads while he's at bored, not working, and horny. We swapped digits and I was pretty sure I'd hear from him again soon.

Love your story! Yeah the COVID-19 thingie is putting a damper on things and I for one have stopped 'walking the extra mile' for some action. I'm WAY DOWN on my hook-up scores! Right now I'm rather more interested in a hot Toddie than a hot Todd... well, then again...

The other night my man was on the gay hook-up apps saying kinda hypocritically: "What are they all doing? They shouldn't even be on here!" I laughed and told him: "That's probably what they say about you!" He didn't think that was too funny.

The exciting thing I'm reading in between the lines of your story is your excitement over having created another promiscuous man-beast. After him passing that threshold of taking raw cock and a load from a stranger, he now has tasted liberation from fear. And to quote you: I'm hoping he's gonna be so horny he's gonna let other guys load his ass too. I wondered how many other guys he's taken and how many other guys he's hitting up for anon loads while he's at bored, not working, and horny. 

Personally I get really turned on by the thought of how many other guys my random partners have been with. Some I KNOW for a fact they are big whores! The hottest (to me) are the ones who are versatile, thus get inseminated by other dude and absorb his 'slut legacy' before they pass their DNA on to me by means of a cum booty bump preferably. 

I always encourage my man to 'go clinch a deal' when he has a hot hook-up lined up on the apps. After we trick with others we are extra turned on... sniffing each other for the flavor and musk from 'the stranger', preferably his bad-boy seed still on my man's breath or dripping from his well-plowed ass... damn that gets me going!

• Like 2

Guest CuriousDallas

I'm always hoping that showing them there's nothing to be scared of taking anon seed gives them the courage to go for it. No way I'm gonna slut shame guys I pick up. I wanna create other cum sluts and I hope that he's putting himself out there, getting fucked a lot and deciding he wants to take those dicks raw and let the guys cum inside him. I know he wanted it BAD but couldn't admit to it. I'm hoping he hits me up again so I can unload more seed deep in him. I want him burning with desire. I love the idea he's taking lots of anon seed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 6:42 PM, CuriousDallas said:

Even with Covid-19 concerns guys have needs and I got messaged on Kik by this hot but sketchy looking white trash boy wanting to fuck if I could host. He was 21, works as a server in a restaurant and has nothing to do now that restaurants have closed and knows he can't easily find another job right now, is bored and needed release. He had a nice uncut dick, not thick, smooth body, and was open to flipping. I gave him my address and figured he'd flake out but he showed. We started things off slow, chatting a little first, drinking a couple beers and smoking a bowl. He was upfront that he's straight, has a GF but likes to mess around with guys. We started making out and stripping down and started teasing each other's asses with our dicks with me fairly aggressively sliding mine in his ass as much as possible. He hadn't raised the issues of condoms and I wasn't about to, but he mentioned he liked feeling it raw and I said I did too. We were progressively getting more and more of each other's dicks in each other and working up a lot of precum. I wasn't about to warn him I cum really easily and was determined to have an "accident" inside him. We were progressively spending more time with our cocks in each other's asses and as he was dicking me I told him I was totally cool with him cumming inside me which lit up his face. I was hoping he would say the same but he said nothing. I was deep in him and close to cumming when he said we could always wrap as we got closer and almost on cue I blasted my load deep inside him. There was no way to cover up what happened as he could tell from my throbbing cock, my gasping, and my face that I came. He asked me if I came like he didn't really know and I said I did and apologized saying I didn't usually get that excited but I was really into him. He smirked back up at me and said it was cool but it was my turn. He flipped me on my back and put my legs over his shoulders and started fucking my ass for all he was worth with an intense look on his face. He started dirty talk that had me really turned on and I was goading him on, telling him how good his dick felt, how bad I wanted his cum, and so on. He started deep thrusts and I could feel his cock throb inside me and feel his cum flood my guts as he groaned with delight. As he slid out panting I told him it was time for his second one and he willingly lifted up his legs and I slid back in him balls deep and started giving him another pounding as his eyes went went, panting and saying yes, yes, and asking for me, then begging for me to cum inside him. I gave him what he wanted and collapsed on him, spent for the moment.

We lay there for a while saying nothing when he finally said he enjoyed getting fucked and that he really wanted it and needed it. He admitted he likes getting fucked but hates taking the risks and wishes he could find regular fucks. With no job he is super bored and was pretty much fucking around to pass the time. I asked him how many guys and he blew it off with a laugh saying I didn't want to know, but truthfully I did as I found it hot he might be taking a lot of anon loads. He said he usually didn't fuck the guys he got with as liked to save his load for his GF but was so into me he wanted to put his load in me. He didn't strike me as gay but then again not as straight either. I've met a lot of guys like him who ostensibly are straight but who don't have a problem having sex with guys either. They're comfortable with what they want and know they can get it. I told him I'd had GFs but didn't know where I was sexually or what I wanted sometimes. He laughed and said it was easier with guys and that sometimes he wished he didn't have a GF as it complicates things. I got that and said so. I said we could do things whenever he wanted to and he was cool with that. There were so many questions I wanted to ask but I didn't want to freak him out either. We laid there cuddling and kissing and talking for a while before he said he needed to shower and get going. He lived with his GF and knew she'd be home from work and she'd wonder where he was if he wasn't there. I loved showering with him, caressing his body and playing with his dick and again we took turns fucking each other in the shower. I told him I'd pull out to cum but he admitted he wanted it and I gladly unloaded another blast deep inside him. I love it when guys are scared of taking me bare and want me to pull out and love it when they flip and become cum sluts wanting the load. I'm hoping he's gonna be so horny he's gonna let other guys load his ass too. I wondered how many other guys he's taken and how many other guys he's hitting up for anon loads while he's at bored, not working, and horny. We swapped digits and I was pretty sure I'd hear from him again soon.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:06 PM, Nasty Raw Bottom said:

Just this morning (we're not in full lockdown yet) I was thinking about heading to a nearby park, where there is a public toilet.

Even if some people are staying at home, there might be someone desperate to unload inside me.

Still thinking about it...

Wow that was fucking amazing

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Very hot post! Just goes to demonstrate what I've been saying for decades: gay and straight are arbitrary labels. There are as many sexual preferences as there are humans on the planet.

• Like 1

Nice post CuriousDallas.  I'm still active in my area, with all the college guys home with not much to do Grindr is quite busy.  Not trying to overdo it myself, but having fun along the way.

Guest DetroitAnon

I’m going to be the odd man out here and say that if that guy with the gf is having anon sex and taking/giving loads, the guy shouldn’t have a girlfriend.  It’s not fair to her.  Not only does it sound like she’s supporting his ass, he’s having unsafe sex with strangers all the while she’s at work. 

Nothing against the poster....I get it.    But that “straight” guy should give up the pussy for a while and not use her for a place to stay.  He’s potentially putting toxic loads in her.   He should move back in with his parents or whomever and then have all the raw anon sex he wants. 

I’m sad for the woman who could now have HIV, Hepatitis C, Syphillis, etc.   it’s not right.   

Edited by DetroitAnon

It reminds me of some of the men I met at the bathhouse and arcades. I have seen some straight married men get fuck raw and by multiple men. I always wondered what happened to their wives. I met a guy once who knew I was negative he would give me poppers and slid his huge dick in me. early on I told him to put on a condom. But he would always say no “ like this is better. Now he didn’t get fuck and we hooked up numerous times at the baths. I still think about this married man taking me to my room and just fuck me like a pig. I couldn’t say no to him. It felt so good to have his huge tool in me raw. And his balls slamming against my ass. I remember thinking this is so damn hot. He would destroy my hole. I was so sore and wet. He never gave me anything but good dick. 

• Like 1

I’ve taken so many loads from guys in relationships. Whether they are in denial or not they are making the choice to venture outside of their relationship. For better or for worse. Guys have a primordial nature to spread their seed. And I’m to weak to not afford them the outlet and am enabling them to fulfill their desires satisfy their pleasure seeking lust. 

• Like 2

On 4/11/2020 at 12:39 AM, DetroitAnon said:

I’m going to be the odd man out here and say that if that guy with the gf is having anon sex and taking/giving loads, the guy shouldn’t have a girlfriend.  It’s not fair to her.  Not only does it sound like she’s supporting his ass, he’s having unsafe sex with strangers all the while she’s at work. 

Nothing against the poster....I get it.    But that “straight” guy should give up the pussy for a while and not use her for a place to stay.  He’s potentially putting toxic loads in her.   He should move back in with his parents or whomever and then have all the raw anon sex he wants. 

I’m sad for the woman who could now have HIV, Hepatitis C, Syphillis, etc.   it’s not right.   

I agree with this statement...if you gonna be a pig..do it single or couple up with another pig 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tristian
On 4/11/2020 at 12:39 AM, DetroitAnon said:

Why should I give up the pussy? Or better yet why should I give up head if she won't suck.  I've seen enough girls spread thier legs for a cock that wasn't thier bf, more so if they thought he wouldn't find out.  My buddy Josh, him mom has hooked up with at least 3 of his lacrosse buddies, and a few of his older buddies. who knows maybe his lil brother is from one of his older bros laxer buddies. hes the only 16 year old I know with a 4 year old lil bro. Shes not the only lax mom to do it. After the bro hooks up with one the  others start hitting on him, hiring him to mow a lawn Shirtless. In middle school Josh went to a friends house and his older buddy brothers buddy is mowing lawn shirtless, free balling in his lax shorts.  He comes back early, Lawn mover is out front, grass isn't done. His mom yells down to him to go outside and finish mowing.  1/2 hour later hes sees laxer bro going out the back door.