How many?

lovetobefucked

@DudeLiquor - Dammit, man! That photo! Are you trying to make restraint more difficult? In olden days people would call temptation of that magnitude The Work Of The Devil and you would have been impaled on a spike.

Dammit! See what you’ve done? Now my own innocent mind has been corrupted by thoughts of that spike impaling...

Dear God, the days are long.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

I’m still hooking up as much as I can. I have needs, not gonna lie, and there’s also guys that have needs too. A lot of guys are more inclined to ask about Covid-19 than HIV and that’s cool. I feel great and no problems here. It’s still mostly guys I know sadly but some anon here and there off Grindr and Kik. Doing some anon with Army guys from Fort Hood and thank god for that source of horny guys desperately wanting anon. Thank god they’re all slutty barebackers too.

No because I work with vulnerable people and I’ve seen the consequences of it.

Come on guys, it won’t kill us to wait this out. Be as horny as you like online. I’ve set up this profile, gone back and set up a BBRT profile again (I’d been on a break), I’m posting my slutty stories and opinions here, posting pictures of my ass for commentary and tops’ enjoyment, generally being as big a whore as I can without actually hooking up.

I’m wanking like crazy and have ordered some new strong poppers that I’ll be huffing like a bitch and riding all my toys once they arrive.

And there’s going to be the mother of all parties in my ass once we’ve beaten this. It’ll be a multi day bender with as many loads as I can take (that’s a lot).

But I’m waiting till then because other people’s lives depend on us all waiting.

There’s few enough tops out there as it is, let’s not risk them getting sick! 😘😂

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I’m still hooking up as much as I can. I have needs, not gonna lie, and there’s also guys that have needs too. A lot of guys are more inclined to ask about Covid-19 than HIV and that’s cool. I feel great and no problems here. It’s still mostly guys I know sadly but some anon here and there off Grindr and Kik. Doing some anon with Army guys from Fort Hood and thank god for that source of horny guys desperately wanting anon. Thank god they’re all slutty barebackers too.

I have to ask, since you mention elsewhere that you’ve had to move back for the time being to live with your parents and siblings - do you worry about the risk of getting infected with Covid from a hookup and bringing it back home?

Guest CuriousDallas
On 4/27/2020 at 9:08 PM, ErosWired said:

I have to ask, since you mention elsewhere that you’ve had to move back for the time being to live with your parents and siblings - do you worry about the risk of getting infected with Covid from a hookup and bringing it back home?

Yeah...who doesn’t? But I could get that from going to the grocery store or Target. My dad could bring it back from the base. My brothers or mom could bring it back from going out as well. Everyone is at risk from every interaction. That’s beyond our control. You can control the number of interactions you have with people and yes, I’m taking a risk each time I do it. I’m not doing as much anon as I normally would but there is some anon in there. It’s the luck of the draw but thankfully we’re in an area that so far hasn’t seen a lot of cases. If that changes I might too. Texas is reopening tomorrow which is kind of scary as I think that’ll lead to more cases happening. I could be the “perfect son” and stay at home and stop hooking up entirely and still get it from someone else in my family. I’m still in touch with buds I’d played with in Dallas and so far none of them have got it so go figure.

3 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Yeah...who doesn’t? But I could get that from going to the grocery store or Target. My dad could bring it back from the base. My brothers or mom could bring it back from going out as well. Everyone is at risk from every interaction. That’s beyond our control. You can control the number of interactions you have with people and yes, I’m taking a risk each time I do it. I’m not doing as much anon as I normally would but there is some anon in there. It’s the luck of the draw but thankfully we’re in an area that so far hasn’t seen a lot of cases. If that changes I might too. Texas is reopening tomorrow which is kind of scary as I think that’ll lead to more cases happening. I could be the “perfect son” and stay at home and stop hooking up entirely and still get it from someone else in my family. I’m still in touch with buds I’d played with in Dallas and so far none of them have got it so go figure.

This is an interesting perspective. Some might argue, at this stage of the pandemic, that staying home and abstaining reduces the risk of personal secondary infection and drops the chance of being responsible for transmitting the disease into the home to zero.

But as things begin to loosen up even slightly and/or balls finally become so blue they’re mistaken for large blueberries, I think this rationale is likely to become the norm. As the Little Head begins constantly and increasingly loudly saying ‘Grrrrrr...gottafuckgottafuckgottafuckgottafuckgottafuckingFUCK,‘ the Big Head’s problem-solving, analytical side begins to rationalize the numbers.

As of April 29, the USA, a nation with a population estimated at 331,006,651, has recorded 1.07 million cases of coronavirus infection. That’s a whopping... 0.32% of Americans known to have been infected - just underJust under 1/3 of 1%. The total deaths resulting have been an appalling 61,638 (not counting those who pass even as I write this, may God keep them), or 0.019%?.

In my state of Kentucky, statewide cases affect 0.099% of population - that’s almost 1/100th of 1% - or 102/100,000 people. Louisville is by far the state’s hotspot (and not just because I host there) at 0.2% of citizens infected - 167/100,000 - and 90 dead, .015%, 12/100,000.

Indianapolis, where, alas, my bathhouses are, is worse off. The city has 18% more infections than Kentucky has in the entire state, and the trend is upward. 565.4 cases per 100,000; the death rate stands at a grim 34.8/100,000.

In @CuriousDallas’s state of Texas, they’ve tallied 27,054 cases, 96/100,000 citizens. The death rate in the Republic is 3/100,000. In Big D, the risk is significantly higher than the state average - coronavirus has infected at a rate of 129.6/100,000, with deaths running at 3.8/100,000.

That’s a lot of numbers, and I hate numbers, but the point is that I can easily see men looking at the numbers in terms of risk and weighing it against the increasing imperative of their sexual drives, which, let’s face it, always fucking win in the end. What - 96 out of 100,000? That’s like one in 10,000 odds! What are the chances? I gotta have some ass, man. I’m going.

Put in perspective, that’s roughly the same odds as finding a four-leaf clover. Put in a different perspective, luck is something you engineer; dead is dead; I would never, ever forgive myself if my nearly 80-year-old mom died of Covid because I wanted a fuck; and I don’t keep four-leaf clovers in my ass, but you’re welcome to search for them there as long as you like - one of us is definitely going to get lucky.

How individual men approach this will be interesting to watch.

23 hours ago, ErosWired said:

This is an interesting perspective. Some might argue, at this stage of the pandemic, that staying home and abstaining reduces the risk of personal secondary infection and drops the chance of being responsible for transmitting the disease into the home to zero.

But as things begin to loosen up even slightly and/or balls finally become so blue they’re mistaken for large blueberries, I think this rationale is likely to become the norm. As the Little Head begins constantly and increasingly loudly saying ‘Grrrrrr...gottafuckgottafuckgottafuckgottafuckgottafuckingFUCK,‘ the Big Head’s problem-solving, analytical side begins to rationalize the numbers.

As of April 29, the USA, a nation with a population estimated at 331,006,651, has recorded 1.07 million cases of coronavirus infection. That’s a whopping... 0.32% of Americans known to have been infected - just underJust under 1/3 of 1%. The total deaths resulting have been an appalling 61,638 (not counting those who pass even as I write this, may God keep them), or 0.019%?.

In my state of Kentucky, statewide cases affect 0.099% of population - that’s almost 1/100th of 1% - or 102/100,000 people. Louisville is by far the state’s hotspot (and not just because I host there) at 0.2% of citizens infected - 167/100,000 - and 90 dead, .015%, 12/100,000.

Indianapolis, where, alas, my bathhouses are, is worse off. The city has 18% more infections than Kentucky has in the entire state, and the trend is upward. 565.4 cases per 100,000; the death rate stands at a grim 34.8/100,000.

In @CuriousDallas’s state of Texas, they’ve tallied 27,054 cases, 96/100,000 citizens. The death rate in the Republic is 3/100,000. In Big D, the risk is significantly higher than the state average - coronavirus has infected at a rate of 129.6/100,000, with deaths running at 3.8/100,000.

That’s a lot of numbers, and I hate numbers, but the point is that I can easily see men looking at the numbers in terms of risk and weighing it against the increasing imperative of their sexual drives, which, let’s face it, always fucking win in the end. What - 96 out of 100,000? That’s like one in 10,000 odds! What are the chances? I gotta have some ass, man. I’m going.

Put in perspective, that’s roughly the same odds as finding a four-leaf clover. Put in a different perspective, luck is something you engineer; dead is dead; I would never, ever forgive myself if my nearly 80-year-old mom died of Covid because I wanted a fuck; and I don’t keep four-leaf clovers in my ass, but you’re welcome to search for them there as long as you like - one of us is definitely going to get lucky.

How individual men approach this will be interesting to watch.

For the record, the US is testing so few people (better in the last week but little before), and we aren't counting all the dead.  A few days ago the FL governor told healthcare depths not to release any figures for infections or fatalities.  The death rate in certain cities and towns is 2-3x what is usually experienced for years but they aren't sure why they died unless a diagnosis was made prior.  It's like Russia saying they have no gay people (which they've said)--if you want to find them and count you will.  Closing your eyes to achieve a certain result can still kill you and me.

• Thanks 1

I'm not taking the risk, and just like all of you said, it's unbearable.  At least I have my husband at home and we're keeping each other well satisfied.  No others though, which is different and very hard for us.  At my job every day, which is an essential job, I wear my mask and keep my distance, but I see guys every day that I want to blow or get fucked by, but I can't do it.  It's really, really hard, but I'm not breaking.

5 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

For the record, the US is testing so few people (better in the last week but little before), and we aren't counting all the dead.  A few days ago the FL governor told healthcare depths not to release any figures for infections or fatalities.  The death rate in certain cities and towns is 2-3x what is usually experienced for years but they aren't sure why they died unless a diagnosis was made prior.  It's like Russia saying they have no gay people (which they've said)--if you want to find them and count you will.  Closing your eyes to achieve a certain result can still kill you and me.

Exactly, and thank you. There is no way the figures I cited above are telling the whole story, yet I fear they will tempt many a man to give in.

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2020 at 7:41 AM, NLbear said:

One advantage: my boys have never been happier. They get to swing freely in my sweatpants all. Every day! It will do them good to have some breathing space.

LOL, I havnet work deodorant since this started since i am basically jut sitting at home...

• Like 1

• 9 months later...