Finding Myself

Chapter 4

We laid side by side with my head resting on his chest. I found myself tracing the outline of his bio hazard tat. "You sure seem to like my tattoo son."

"I do sir. I think all of your tats are hot but this is my favorite."

"Hmm, it my favorite too and son after the breeding I just gave you, I think it's safe to say you're well on your way to earning your own."

"I'm not sure I understand. You mean just by letting you fuck me I can get that tattoo? So why would that effect me getting one?"

"Damn boy I love how innocent you are. When you see men who have this tat it usually means they have very special cum and boys like you should seek out anyone with this marking and beg for their cum. If you take enough special cum, yours will change to be special too." My little dick started to get hard again. "You like the thought of that don't you?"

"I do sir. I want to be special."

I noticed his big cock was standing at attention again. "All this talk about you getting your own bio tat is making daddy hard again." I straddled his hips and lowered myself slowly down his stiffening cock. "That's it son, ride my cock. Milk another load of life changing cum deep into you body."

I don't know how long I rode his dick but I just kept going until he grabbed my hips and slammed me down hard all the way. He was moaning like crazy and I could feel his cum going deep inside me. After a few minutes he rolled me off and slowly pulled his softening dick from my battered hole. He reached over to his night stand and grabbed a good size butt plug and gently inserted it inside me.

"Fuck yeah son. That fuck turned my cum an even darker shade of pink." I looked at him concerned. "That's a good thing boy. Means my cum has a better chance of knocking you up and this plug will make sure to keep all my special cum deep inside so it can work it's magic."

I looked up at him with a big grin on my face. "Thank you sir!"

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Chapter 5

I must have dozed off. Next thing I knew I woke up and was alone in bed. I got up and wandered around the apartment looking for Brad but it looked like I was all alone. I got dressed and noticed a note taped to the front door.

Hi son, you looked so peaceful sleeping in my bed I didn't have the heart to wake you. I had to run out but I'll be back later to take you out. DON'T shower and DO NOT remove the butt plug. Just wear shorts and a t-shirt. No underwear! I'll meet you at your place at 9pm.

Holy shit he wanted to see me again! I had several hours before tonight so I went back to my apartment. I tried to straighten  up my place but I was having trouble focusing. I could stop thinking about his hard cock in my tight ass. The butt plug wasn't helping either. Anytime I'd move it would make me even hornier...I was moving a lot. I finally gave up and grabbed my computer. I started googling tattoos to see if I could find any I thought would look hot on me.

I came across a site about the hidden meaning of tattoos for gay men and my heart stopped. There starring at me from the computer screen was a bio hazard tattoo. I slowly started reading the article as panic started to build. Holy shit, holy fucking shit. Chad was HIV positive! And he had cum inside me twice!! Oh shit and I still had his cum deep inside me safely behind his butt plug.

My little dick was rock hard and I hadn't even noticed I had a hand down my shorts fondling my balls. Seriously, what the fuck was wrong with me. This wasn't supposed to turn me on. This was supposed to scare the shit out of me. I started googling poz men and soon found myself on this site called breedingzone.com. I started reading some of the stories and soon found myself in the bugchasing section. Holy fucking shit, there were some seriously twisted fuckers out there. I was leaning back on my couch. I had slipped off my shorts and my hand had moved to the butt plug which was now being moved in and out of my ass. My little cock was leaking like crazy. I couldn't believe neg guys would purposely let toxic men shoot their deadly cum deep inside their unprotected hole. Not only let them but fucking beg for it. I kept reading and found a story about a young guy who went on vacation and ended up with over 100 loads of toxic cum and fell in love with one of the poz Daddies.  Fuck I wanted that to be me.

Next thing I knew I shoved the plug deep inside my hole and my cock started to erupt shooting cum all over my t-shirt. I hadn't even touched my dick and I came. Something was seriously wrong with me. As I sat there wondering what to do next, there was a knock on my door. I looked at the clock and realized it was 9 o'clock already. Fuck me! I'd been looking at this shit for hours. I didn't even think and quickly went to the door to let Chad in. He took one look at me and an evil grin broke out on his face.

"What you been up to son? And damn, is that fresh cum on your shirt?"

"Sorry Dad I lost track of time." I was so embarrassed my cheeks were bright red. 

"Don't apologize son, especially if you were doing what I think you were. Show me your computer boy."

I handed him my laptop and watched as his smile got even bigger. "So, have you figured out what that tattoo you like so much means?"

I couldn't look him in the eyes. My head was down and I whispered, "it means your HIV positive."

"Look at me son." He held my chin in his hand and forced my head up. "Does that excite you?"

"No sir, it scares me."

"Then why is your little cock rock hard?"

Holy shit, he was right I was hard again and leaking. I don't remember ever being this horny before. "You have a choice son. Bend over the couch and take another load from my poz cock, or I can leave and you'll never see my dick again."

I hesitated for about 10 second till it seemed like he was headed for the door. I beat him to the door, locked it, then bent over the couch like a good slut and spread my cheeks to give him better access. He caressed my ass for a few seconds then grabbed the butt plug and yanked it out. I let out a whelp.

"That's for hesitating son. Don't ever make me wait again."

"No sir, I'm sorry sir. Please fuck me. I'm so horny."

"What do want son?"  He said as he slowly sank his hard cock inside me.

"Your dick daddy, please give me your dick."

"No son. Tell me what you really want."

"Please don't make me say it."

He pulled out of me. "Guess you don't really want me to fuck you."

I started to cry, afraid he was going to leave."

"Please sir I need your cum inside me."

"You can do better than that. Last chance boy."

"Poz cum sir. I need your poz cum deep inside me sir. Please," I begged. He slammed his dick all the way in one go. I screamed out but felt so complete. "Thank you! Fuck me, please fuck me. Poz my neg hole."

"You fucking bottom whore. I knew the second I saw you I was going to bring you to the dark side. You like my big poz daddy dick ruining your neg ass?"

"Yes, yes," I screamed out as he continued to plow my hole. "Fucking knock me up. Make me your poz bottom whore." 

He collapsed on my back as I felt him unload another huge load deep inside me. He kissed the back of my kneck. "I'm so proud of you son. Can't wait to get you your own bio haz tat."

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6