Finding Myself

• 1 year later...

Chapter 3

I kept staring at Brad's dick that seemed to still be growing. "You like my cock son," he asked.

"It's so big sir."

"It's only about 8 inches but don't worry some of my friends are much bigger."

I gulbed and licked my lips at the same time. What was happening to me? I noticed a drop of precum had formed on the tip and was starting to fall to the floor. I didn't even hesitate but quickly stuck my tongue out to catch it before it got the floor. Before I knew what I was doing I had the head of his cock inside my mouth.

"Damn you're a hungry boy." I went to put my hands on his legs when he firmly said, "put your hands behind your back boy, use your mouth only. Watch the teeth. Ahh, there you go son." 

I must have been doing something right as he started to moan and pushed his dick further down my throat. "Damn boy, you're a fucking natural, I can't wait to try your other hole. Look at me son." I kept sucking but moved my eyes up to his grinning face. He had his phone out taking pictures of me. I started to panick and choke on his cock. "Easy there, it's okay son," he said as he pulled out of my mouth. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I just wanted to capture how fucking good you look with your lips around my dick." He pulled me up to my feet and started to kiss me deep. He broke off the kiss and showed me the pictures.

"Holy shit, that's so hot," I said as I looked at myself with his hard cock inside my mouth.

"You think those are hot, just wait till you see pics of my hard dick in your cunt." Suddenly I was rock hard again. Seriously what the hell was happening to me. I started to drop back to my knees but he stopped me. "Don't worry we're not done yet. You had me close to blowing my load and I don't want to waste it down your throat. Come with me."

He lead me into his bathroom and proceeded to show me how to clean myself out. "As a bottom it's your responsibility to make sure you're always prepared to be used. Now climb in the tub and let's get you ready.” After about an hour I was throughly clean inside and out. 

"You ready son, for your life to change forever?"

"Oh my god yes," I practically screamed, "please fuck me."

He suddenly had an evil grin on his face as he picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and took me to his bedroom. He rubbed his hand over my ass before he dumped me on his bed. His cock was standing at attention. I had never been so horny in my entire life. 

"Flip over son and get on all fours." I quickly did as instructed and soon felt his hands spreading my ass cheeks apart. He rubbed his finger slowly around my hole then very gently stuck a finger inside me. I started moaning. "You like my finger in there huh," he asked, "how bout we try my tongue."

It was a good thing he had his hands firmly on my ass because the second I felt his tongue, my body tried to hit the ceiling. "Holy fucking shit," I screamed out, "don't stop oh god please don't stop." I have no clue how long he continued to eat me out, all I know is with the combination of his tongue in my hole and his beard brushing against my ass I was in heaven and didn't want him to ever stop. 

After awhile he came up for air and asked, "I take it from all that moaning you enjoy having your cunt eaten out."

"Ohh my god yes! Please do that again," I whined. 

"It's time to move on to the main event son."

"Main event," I cautiously asked.

He had stuck two fingers back inside me and was moving them in and out of my hole. "It's time for me to take that beautiful cherry and give you my special gift." I started moaning again. "Fuck, you really like your hole played with don't you Cody?" 

"Yes, yes oh fuck had no idea it'd feel so good." 

"This is nothing, wait until my dick is buried deep inside you. Something tells me your not going to be able to get enough.”

“I don’t know sir, you’re really big I’m not sure I’m going to be able to take you.”

“Do you trust me son?”

“Yes, of course daddy."

"Good boy. I'm not going to lie it's going to hurt but it has to be done so you can reach your true potential. You don't want to disappoint me, do you son?"

"Oh god no sir. I'm so sorry I'm just nervous it's so big."

"I promise you by the time I'm done breaking in your hole you'll be begging for more cock." All the while he was calmimg  me down he kept working his fingers in and out of my hole. A couple of time it felt like his nails were scratching my insides but I didn't say anything and tried not to flench. I'd only known this man for a matter of hours but it had become very important that he wasn't disappointed in me.

He pulled out of my hole and patted me on the ass. I quickly felt the tip of his dick trying to enter my hole. "Relax boy, let me in." Holy shit he was big and it hurt like hell. I was beginning to think this was a mistake when I felt the tip pop inside. I let out a scream as he pushed my head down into the pillow. "You're doing great, just breathe. Push out like you taking a dump."

"Ahhh, fuck, hurts daddy."

"You're doing so good. Just keeping breathing, I know it hurts boy. Soon your cunt will open up and demand to be fucked hard." 

I was beginning to think he was wrong and I wasn't really a bottom when he reached my second hole and stopped. I thought he was so all the way in and I'd actually taken this whole dick. "Ohh shit are you all the way in?"

He started chuckling, "boy I'm only about halfway, here feel." He grabbed my hand and had me reach back to feel his cock. Oh fuck there was so much left and oh god he was in me raw.

"You don't have a condom on."

"Of course not. I never use them."

"But what about diseases?"

"Trust me son. I don't have anything that you don't need." What the hell did that mean. Ok I didn't have a chance to respond as he slammed his hard cock all the way past my second hole. I must have passed out for a second. When I came too daddy was looking down at me with a big grin on his face.

"There's my boy. How you feeling? You have my hard daddy dick buried all the way in your not so virgin boy pussy."

"On my God! Really,  it's all the way in?" I asked.

"You did good son."

"I feel so full." I started clenching around his cock. 

"Fuck yeah! There's my slutty boy." He started to slowly move his cock in and out of my very tight hole. Holy shit I felt so full. "You like that son?"

"Oh my God, that feels so good daddy." He pulled his cock all the way out and I let out a little whimper. "Please don't stop. Put it back, please put it back in sir!" He got an evil glint in his eyes and slammed his dick in all the way to the base. I let out a scream and started panting. He picked up his pace and started destroying my ass.

"Yeah you little slut. You like that big daddy dick turning you into a cum whore don't you? You're going to let me plant my seed deep inside your neg cunt." It wasn't a question more of a statement. At this point I never wanted him to stop.

"Yes," I screamed. "Fill my pussy with your cum please!"

Sweat was dripping off his body onto mine as he continued to pound me into the matress. Suddenly he stopped thrusting and I could feel his cock expand and start to shoot rope after rope of cum deep inside me. Holy shit what did I just do. I let a complete stranger cum inside me. And even scarier I really really liked it. He looked down at me with a big grin on his face. I smiled back at him. 

"Thank you Daddy! Will you you please kiss me?" He wasted no time capturing my mouth with his. Sticking his tongue deep in my mouth. Soon we broke apart and he slowly pulled his softening cock from my pussy.  When he was all the way out he collapsed beside me on the bed. I don't know what came over me but I immediately got up, went between his legs and started cleaning off his dick. It tasted so good. His cum, my ass juices and what tasted like a hint of blood.

"Fuck boy! You're a natural bottom whore. I didn't even have to tell you to clean me off. If I hadn't of just popped your cherry I'd have sworn you'd done this before."

"No sir, I promise you were my first."

He chuckled and pulled me close to him. "Oh son I know I was your first. I'm so proud of you but I can promise you I won't be your last."

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3