Barebacking folks: embarrassing cum leaking stories

Teneo

Mine was a while back I had had some fun with a buddy of mine and wanted to exercise afterwards. I went on a run and thought nothing of a thick load planted deep inside me a couple of hour ago. I finished the run and wen to the store to get some drinks and oblivious to the stream of cum that had leaked down my leg. Normally it would have been a turn on but a store associate asked if I needed a tissue. I was so embarrassed but that’s what happens when you let big boys play with your hole.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Not really embarrassing but definitely something to panic about. I was at work, wearing my slacks, when a huge amount of cum gushed out. I have good neighbors who breed me from time to time before work.

Going back, I could feel my undies wet. The cum has trickled down my leg by the time I reached the toilet to clean up. I was worried that I would have a wet spot on my buttocks if I just let it stay there. Lol.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rubberbanned said:

Not really embarrassing but definitely something to panic about. I was at work, wearing my slacks, when a huge amount of cum gushed out. I have good neighbors who breed me from time to time before work.

Going back, I could feel my undies wet. The cum has trickled down my leg by the time I reached the toilet to clean up. I was worried that I would have a wet spot on my buttocks if I just let it stay there. Lol.

We’re you trying to pass gas? It prolly smelled like nice fresh cum. How many loads was it?

11 hours ago, Teneo said:

We’re you trying to pass gas? It prolly smelled like nice fresh cum. How many loads was it?

Just one but it was a very huge load. I wasn't passing gas. It just came out, like some water wanting to come out when you douche. It took some conscious effort to keep it in in the first place. 

Edited by Rubberbanned
  • Upvote 1

Totally embarrassing situation...that turned out super hot:

One afternoon at Burning Man I’d taken 4 or 5 loads from different guys while in a sling. I was parched so I threw on a kilt and headed to a popular bar camp for a couple drinks. While having a drink there I started talking to this super hot str8 guy who is just my type: hairy chest & belly and a scruffy 5-day growth on his face. His ice blue eyes and occasional wafts of ripe armpit scent were mesmerizing so when he asked what I’d been up to I didn’t hesitate to say, “Taking a lot of dick, buddy”. Because radical self-expression and immediacy are part of the principles of Burning Man the vibe is very accepting there, I was pretty sure he wouldn’t freak...and he didn’t. He was a little surprised and said, “Wow, man...you like that? I mean, like, taking it?” He actually told me—several times—he thought it was cool if I ”wanted to do that” yet, at the same time, asserting that he ”can’t really relate, because as a str8 man, I’m the penetrator”

This led to a pretty candid & detailed description on how much he loves being the penetrator and how hot it is to be inside a woman and etc. It was totally hot listening to him and watching him get aroused. So...I described to him how much I love being penetrated and having a hard cock inside of me. He just kept kinda shaking his head a bit and saying, “Wow!” He was so hot and I was totally hard listening to him and watching him tug on his dick. 

When I saw that he was hard in his shorts and caught another whiff of his ripe pits, it was too much for me. My hole gaped and a ton of cum noisily shot out of me and right down my leg. I didn’t say anything but he and I looked down at the same time and the trail of cum on my leg was obvious. He said, “Dude, is that what I think it is? You let guys cum inside you?” When I nodded yes, he gripped his dick and said, “Fuck! Women NEVER let me cum inside them!”

I listened to him tell how long it had been since he’d fucked without a condom and how much he just wanted to fuck bare and shoot his load inside. I purposely looked around us to make sure he could see that nobody could hear us. “Well, buddy, I’m going back to my private RV and I’m offering if you’re interested” When he hemmed and hawed yet didn’t outright say no I looked around again, put my drink down and told him, “Nobody has to know. I’ve got my own RV and it’s nearby...and you can shoot your load in me...” as I turned and slowly walked away.

He followed me to my RV. I got on all fours on the edge of the bed and he fucked me and blew his load in me. Typical of str8 guys, he had his shorts up and was out the door as soon as he came. But....2 days later he was back looking for me, telling me he’d just had a shower and was wondering if we could “do that again”. I sat him on the sofa, sucked him hard and ate his ass (another first for him) before moving to my bed to give my ass to him again. He stayed about 90 mins and shot his load in me twice. Blissful. Haven’t seen him since.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

Guest Porthos

I hooked up with a really hot guy one night...very passionate sex, big dick and blew his load in me. I drove home, went to bed, kept it in me all night. The next morning I showered, dressed and headed to work. While walking from my car into work the load let loose...damn, never realized how big it was and I had expected I would have absorbed it while asleep. Anyway I could feel how wet I was now. When entering the building I immediately went to the mens room, took my trousers. and then my boxers. The boxers were soaked, but thank god the cum didn't reach my trousers. The scent was intoxicating...cum marinating inside me all night. I put my trousers back on, went into my office and stuck the boxers in my desk drawer....I was hard all day

• 2 weeks later...

Got fucked yesterday, nice big load from a guy with a big black cock. When I was in bed last night next to my wife under the covers I could feel it straining to come out. Tried to hold it in,but when I farted it leaked out between my cheeks. Has to get up and wipe it up. The next morning she asked why the sheets smelled like cum. I told her I must have had a wet dream...yeah, dream of him cumming in me. 

Met a sexy spaniard at his hotel and we end up having a very hot fuck session. At the end of it i had 3 big loads in my ass. I got in a taxi to go home and started feeling some of cum dripping out while sat down. Soon my pants were getting soakee and i could smell the cum. Had to lean on one side so i didnt leave a stain, driver asked me if something was wrong and just made a bad excuse (think he figured it out). It was a quick walk to my place to make sure neighbours didnt see my wet backside.... it was so hot

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2020 at 11:05 AM, BestCatcher said:

Totally embarrassing situation...that turned out super hot:

One afternoon at Burning Man I’d taken 4 or 5 loads from different guys while in a sling. I was parched so I threw on a kilt and headed to a popular bar camp for a couple drinks. While having a drink there I started talking to this super hot str8 guy who is just my type: hairy chest & belly and a scruffy 5-day growth on his face. His ice blue eyes and occasional wafts of ripe armpit scent were mesmerizing so when he asked what I’d been up to I didn’t hesitate to say, “Taking a lot of dick, buddy”. Because radical self-expression and immediacy are part of the principles of Burning Man the vibe is very accepting there, I was pretty sure he wouldn’t freak...and he didn’t. He was a little surprised and said, “Wow, man...you like that? I mean, like, taking it?” He actually told me—several times—he thought it was cool if I ”wanted to do that” yet, at the same time, asserting that he ”can’t really relate, because as a str8 man, I’m the penetrator”

This led to a pretty candid & detailed description on how much he loves being the penetrator and how hot it is to be inside a woman and etc. It was totally hot listening to him and watching him get aroused. So...I described to him how much I love being penetrated and having a hard cock inside of me. He just kept kinda shaking his head a bit and saying, “Wow!” He was so hot and I was totally hard listening to him and watching him tug on his dick. 

When I saw that he was hard in his shorts and caught another whiff of his ripe pits, it was too much for me. My hole gaped and a ton of cum noisily shot out of me and right down my leg. I didn’t say anything but he and I looked down at the same time and the trail of cum on my leg was obvious. He said, “Dude, is that what I think it is? You let guys cum inside you?” When I nodded yes, he gripped his dick and said, “Fuck! Women NEVER let me cum inside them!”

I listened to him tell how long it had been since he’d fucked without a condom and how much he just wanted to fuck bare and shoot his load inside. I purposely looked around us to make sure he could see that nobody could hear us. “Well, buddy, I’m going back to my private RV and I’m offering if you’re interested” When he hemmed and hawed yet didn’t outright say no I looked around again, put my drink down and told him, “Nobody has to know. I’ve got my own RV and it’s nearby...and you can shoot your load in me...” as I turned and slowly walked away.

He followed me to my RV. I got on all fours on the edge of the bed and he fucked me and blew his load in me. Typical of str8 guys, he had his shorts up and was out the door as soon as he came. But....2 days later he was back looking for me, telling me he’d just had a shower and was wondering if we could “do that again”. I sat him on the sofa, sucked him hard and ate his ass (another first for him) before moving to my bed to give my ass to him again. He stayed about 90 mins and shot his load in me twice. Blissful. Haven’t seen him since.

Playa-Bi...it’s a real thang. 

That being said, I’ve never had sex at the Burn. My husband and I are both in agreement that the dust is just too much.  You are a brave man. 

• Upvote 1

On more than one occasion I've leaked cum while working a flight.  I know I'm going to have to "empty out" at the hotel prior to pickup.  But sometimes not quite all of it is released.  Luckily it's never been a huge amount of cum, and I've been able to clean up in the bathroom pretty well.  If I smelled like cum, no one seemed to notice...damn it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

On more than one occasion I've leaked cum while working a flight.  I know I'm going to have to "empty out" at the hotel prior to pickup.  But sometimes not quite all of it is released.  Luckily it's never been a huge amount of cum, and I've been able to clean up in the bathroom pretty well.  If I smelled like cum, no one seemed to notice...damn it.

Or they quietly smirked at the smell of seed wafting about you as they watched your butt and imagined how it was that you came to smell like Hormone Hall on payday.

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

Or they quietly smirked at the smell of seed wafting about you as they watched your butt and imagined how it was that you came to smell like Hormone Hall on payday.

You know, I hadn't considered that at all.  Was that the day I received all those "well done" certificates from the elites???  

Edited by Pumpinmyhole
  • Like 1

I was cheating on my bf with my ex,  travelled the other side of london, got spunked up twice with big loads and was leaking a lot on the train back across london, just had to sit there sticky and wet, it honestly felt like many more loads than 2. 

• Like 5

On 4/28/2020 at 2:04 PM, Pumpinmyhole said:

I mean i know I would have been smiling if I had smelled that on ya.

• Like 1