Anonymous sex

superstard72

On 4/17/2020 at 8:07 PM, BB4fking said:

4 months ago on  Grindr hookup at a hotel. The guy messaged me “how about waiting for me blindfolded, naked and ready to be fucked. No kissing. Just me coming in and plowing your hole”. I responded yes please! I’d never done this before but had fantasised. I hadn’t thought to bring a blindfold but with his agreement had my head in a pillow case. I never saw him but I asked about his cock which he said was 19 cm (almost 8”) and it certainly felt like it, though he kindly handed me his poppers under the pillowcase to help accommodate his deep thrusts. He used a condom, although I told him raw was fine, and grabbed the used rubber from the trash after he left and discovered a huge load. The whole thing was so hot I was planning to try again but the lockdown has prevented me so far.

I sure hope you ate the cum from the condom. I always do in the rare times that I get fucked with rubber. I enjoy picking up random used condoms in the bathhouse too so I can drain them off their cum deposits.

• Like 1

I’d say 80% of the men who fuck me are anonymous, and the rest are repeat visitors - but except for a couple of them I still have no idea what their actual names are.

There’s a unique feeling I get, that nothing else provides, when an anonymous man enters a room, fucks me, and leaves - especially if he’s one that made no contact first, just came in response to the ad and walks in, and especially if I don’t get a glimpse of him (which often happens). Once the door closes and he’s gone, the reality hits me that a man just performed the most intimate act on me - was inside me, and left his reproductive fluid there - and I have no possible way of ever knowing who it was. That realization powerfully reinforces my understanding that my entire sexual purpose is for exactly this, a public-service cumdump. It makes me even more eager to improve my service for the next unknown men who come to rut me.

Fifteen anonymous men fucked me at March CumUnion in Indy, just days before everything shut down.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/20/2020 at 1:52 PM, ErosWired said:

I’d say 80% of the men who fuck me are anonymous, and the rest are repeat visitors - but except for a couple of them I still have no idea what their actual names are.

There’s a unique feeling I get, that nothing else provides, when an anonymous man enters a room, fucks me, and leaves - especially if he’s one that made no contact first, just came in response to the ad and walks in, and especially if I don’t get a glimpse of him (which often happens). Once the door closes and he’s gone, the reality hits me that a man just performed the most intimate act on me - was inside me, and left his reproductive fluid there - and I have no possible way of ever knowing who it was. That realization powerfully reinforces my understanding that my entire sexual purpose is for exactly this, a public-service cumdump. It makes me even more eager to improve my service for the next unknown men who come to rut me.

Fifteen anonymous men fucked me at March CumUnion in Indy, just days before everything shut down.

Wow

Edited by superstard72
  • Like 1

Before lockdown I got a message from a younger guy not too far from me who said he's a top and wants to fuck and get off and ignore my dick and needs.  I said ok but I couldn't host.  He gave me an address a few blocks away, I arrived he buzzed me into his apartment.  He instructed me to strip in the living room walk to the bedroom and lay down ass up, put on blindfold.  I came lubed to make it easy for him.  He walks out from bathroom, climbs onto my back slides in and starts fucking me.  He feels like a chubby very hairy guy.  He asks if I'm ok with this, I said yea you feel good in me.  He said he likes fucking my ass and if I'm not in a hurry he wants to take his time, and I told him to go for it.  He apologized for not being big and I said I'm more into it for the cum than dick size.  He said he cums a lot and he did.  After shooting he played on my back and I love feeling a top staying in me, and he asked if I want more he can cum again.  Hell yea.  He only bred me twice but they were big loads, over about 1 1/2 hours.  It was like he was edging himself with my asshole, felt great.  We connected the same way twice since without a blindfold and him giving 2 or 3 loads inside for me to carry home.  His dirty talk is kinda hot and he talks about inviting another younger guy to use me too.  Being a real cumdump for a grad student or two to just get off is so hot to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14th March, three no lights on after dark hookups from a very slutty add I had on Locanto. Seeing only shadowy shapes I don't have a clue what they looked like but sure as hell took their cum in me. All i'm worried about is that they're hard and fuck raw

Guest CuriousDallas

Saturday night...was an Army guy from Fort Hood on Grindr. I told him where to meet me in our neighborhood. Snuck out of the house and thankfully he showed rather than flaming out. Hot mid-20’s white redneck boy with a bit of ink. Nice long slender uncut dick. We had discussed raw but knew most every Army guy just goes raw and he did. Gladly took him and both his loads and hotter still he took me raw too, was into getting fucked and was begging for my cum. He had that firm fit amazing body that Army guys have. We swapped digits after cause he wanted to do it again, liked that I was cool for raw. I’d been pretty desperate for some anon and that really scratched my itch.

SBN in London last autumn. It was anon because this guy with a massive cock who I wanted to fuck me was only interested in me sucking him. But he held my head in place and fucked my face for ages while he rotated my sticking out bent over ass out to anyone who wanted it. There were three of us bottoms on the floor taking every cock and a circle of guys around each of us, presumably some of them fucked all of us.

Dunno how my loads I got but I took 40 cocks that afternoon in about 4 hours. Some in the sling but a hell of a lot of anon guys the massive cock guy presented my ass to. I saw one condom in use the whole afternoon.

• Like 1