Where would you travel to get loads?

• 2 years later...

Brazil. there's sexual energy in the air. gorgeous men. openly gay bars, clubs and spaces are everywhere, even in smaller more conservative cities. everyone is hung. there's also a lot of straight guys unafraid of using a foreign bottom because they're not concerned it will make them gay. i never had any trouble whatsoever getting bred constantly in the most random locations. nobody ever said "sorry, i'm bottom"

• Like 2

On 7/19/2023 at 2:24 AM, westendboy said:

Brazil. there's sexual energy in the air. gorgeous men. openly gay bars, clubs and spaces are everywhere, even in smaller more conservative cities. everyone is hung. there's also a lot of straight guys unafraid of using a foreign bottom because they're not concerned it will make them gay. i never had any trouble whatsoever getting bred constantly in the most random locations. nobody ever said "sorry, i'm bottom"

Really? Is it that good? Sounds too good to be true. How did you get it done? Did you approach them or did locals approach you?

• 2 weeks later...

I have flown from California to Europe specifically to hook up with the guy I met online. Obviously, I then visited other friends and went to several other countries.

I have flown from California to Philadelphia only to play with a guy I met online. We spend five days together. And then I flew back home again.

And while man’s country still was open in Chicago, I flew there several times a year with only the intent of partying a long weekend. I took a taxi from the airport to men’s country and then on Monday morning, a taxi back to the airport.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I have flown from California to Europe specifically to hook up with the guy I met online. Obviously, I then visited other friends and went to several other countries.

I have flown from California to Philadelphia only to play with a guy I met online. We spend five days together. And then I flew back home again.

And while man’s country still was open in Chicago, I flew there several times a year with only the intent of partying a long weekend. I took a taxi from the airport to men’s country and then on Monday morning, a taxi back to the airport.

With you 💯, traveled all around Europe specially to hook up and play, plus California and other parts of the US too 😜

Having recently visited New York for the first time with family and absolutely falling in love with the city, I intend to return alone within the next year to hook up. And as a mate is moving to LA next year, I’m sure I’ll find an excuse to pay him a visit…

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 6:54 PM, CumCravinHole said:

I’ve chatted with a number of gifters on the apps from various places. So if I had the month to do  a a Bury the Bug inside Me road trip, I’d likely hit Dallas, OK, Denver, ABQ, ,Tucson, PHX, LV, & LA.

I live in Tucson.  I am curious as to why you would include Tucson on your list?  I must be missing something.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 🙂