Like father like son

Guest Bbrawnasty

Guest Bbrawnasty

Part 1

Time: Present Moment, spring 2020

Point of View: Darren

Darren sat in his dimly lit cheap motel room on all fours waiting for that sound he loves so much. The sound of the motel door opening and pants hitting the floor. Any minute now and the first of many for the night would start arriving to drop anon seed in his cumdump hole. Darren sat on all fours browsing various hookup apps sending more and more invites with his room number out  when he heard the sound he had been waiting for. At the sound of the door opening Darren set his phone aside and put his head face down. The second sound of pants dropping came and the blood began to rush to Darrens 8” uncut Italian cock. 
“turn around boy, I want you to see who’s fuckin you”

Darren turns around to see a tall, slim, veiny pig with a large black biohazard tattoo right over his cock. The pigs body was wasting and veiny. 
“you want this full blown aids cock don’t you boy”

Darrens heart began to race and his cock and hole were throbbing. 
“fuck yes sir, please give me your aids cock, I need to be full blown”

the pigs cock jumped as soon as the words “aids cock” rolled off Darrens tongue. Like a wake up call that it was time for it to fulfill its purpose, spreading toxic seed.

”get on your back boy, I wanna look you in the eyes while I shoot this death seed up your cunt”

Trembling from excitement, Darren flips over to his back and pulls his knees to his chest. The pig steps forward and lines his rock hard uncut aids cock against Darrens hole. Darren feels the wetness leaking from the pigs cock as he twirls it around over the hole and teases it 

“fuck sir, you’re already leaking so much precum”

the pig laughs softly and says “I’m leaking something alright”, then shoves his aids cock all the way inside Darrens cunt.

the breath catches in Darrens lungs and his entire body begins to tingle as the pig starts ramming his death stick in his ass. Darrens eyes fixated on the biohazard tattoo above the pigs thrusting cock, he begins to jerk off his dick while he gets pounded by the pig. 

The pig swats Darrens hand off his dick and says “wait, got something that might help you boy”. The pig reaches his hand behind his ass and comes back with his hand covered in cum. “Pushed out the 10 or so loads I was collecting in there for you to jerk with. Those should definitely get your dick nice and bugged too” and begins to lather up Darrens cock with the collected asscum. 

that alone almost made Darren shoot his load. He has never jerked his dick using cum from another’s hole. Darren began to jerk his cock off with the asscum while the pig picked up the pace on fucking his hole. Getting closer to cumming the pig shouts out “tell me what you want boy”

darren, getting close himself, shouts out “your aids cum! Make me a toxic aids whore. Give me your poz seed and all the bugs you got. I want to be diseased”

the pig began to grunt heavily while his cock clenched and shot thick ropes of highly viral seed in Darrens hole. Darren shot his cum all over his chest knowing that he just got a highly diseased load in him.

the pig pulls his cock out and walks around the bed to Darrens mouth. 
“clean my cock off boy”

darren eagerly gets closer to suck off the aids cum. He slides the head into his mouth then the shaft. As the head passes over his lips he feels small irregular bumps, he takes the cock out of his mouth to see what he’s feeling and his cock instantly gets hard again.

”that’s right boy, you found me looking for a poz load but I decided to give you a few more gifts. Now suck that cock and worship those sores like a good pig”

Darrens head began to spin as he eagerly sucked the pigs herpes covered cock. Each bump sliding over his lips and tongue bringing him to a new state of ecstasy, he didn’t realize how much time had passed until he suddenly felt hands on the back of his head and hot streams of cum shooting down his throat “don’t swallow it boy”

darren looks up at the pig holding his cum in his mouth when the pig gets on the bed next to Darren. “Feed daddy his cum back, boy.” Darren leans over the pigs mouth and spits the cum in to his mouth the passionately kisses him. Swapping the dirty load back and forth. After some time of cum swapping the pig puts on his clothes and heads out. Darren lays back on the bed mind blown and waiting for the next pig to cum