How important is cumming when you have sex?

montyd

I'm a total bottom and I definitely prefer NOT to cum when a man fucks me.  I just want his load in me.  On those rare occasions when I do fuck a guy it takes me days before I get horny enough to want to be fucked again. Same if a guy sucks me off after fucking me. I'd rather not cum so I remain horny and keep looking for guys to fuck me.

If I'm on top, then absolutely.  If I'm on bottom, I'm not fussed about it.  The important thing on either side is that I don't rush towards it.  I find my tops (at least my good ones) like it when I just let them do their thing and not start begging for their cum in the first minute; I'm happy to let them properly get close before I start that.

It's actually quite rare to cum when I bottom.  Tops that just want to pump-and-dump me will just get dressed once they've unloaded - and I'm perfectly fine with that.  But I don't argue with a top that wants to finish me off after he's done.  One of my favourite things to do is for a top to let me cum in his mouth for him to kiss it back to me - ensures neither of our loads are wasted, and it's INCREDIBLY intimate.

On 6/26/2020 at 6:19 PM, funpozbottom said:

I prefer to stay horny and deny myself a release until well after the prospect of getting another load has past. My focus in on pleasing a top, and that is where I get the most pleasure.

What I appreciate about the BZ community is how much I can relate to my peers. The above statement is exactly how I feel on the subject of cumming during sex. I could have quoted so many of your other great responses...

I find that when bottoming, cumming is like pulling the "emergency hand-break" on my desire to look for more loads. I find that I am insatiable and want a never ending line-up of hardens to breed me...so cumming is not my focus until the last load is in...then, I could quote someone else who identifies that the best way to unload is into another horny bottom.

• Like 1

I don’t care whether I cum or not, and even prefer not to cum at all. The longer I’m denied a traditional orgasm, the more anal pleasure I get and the more cock I want. Even without that, I still only care about the Top’s pleasure. My pleasure comes from his pleasure and how good he feels fucking me. 

I don’t actually cumming in general. Even alone. It drains my body and I have no energy or motivation afterwards. That would be an awful thing to happen while I’m getting fucked for a long time or by multiple Tops.

My ‘cock’ has been in chastity so long that it can’t get fully erect. So, having a traditional Male orgasm is difficult to achieve for me. I thinks it’s best when the Top is totally selfish and doesn’t worry about me cumming. We’ll both enjoy it more. 😊

I'm somewhat indifferent on the most part, I'm more focused on getting "my" man to cum. After he cums and he deems it to help me cum all the better if not I'll go home popper up and stroke myself while reminiscing about the cum I received earlier

I’m a bit of a unique case among the posts it seems - I’m multi orgasmic.

The good thing about this for me Isn’t that I can cum multiple times; it’s exactly what people are saying here - in my case, I’m lucky enough that having an orgasm doesn’t in any way curb my enthusiasm. If anything, it just pushes me further, fueling me to be more depraved each time. 

By the time I’m, say, 5 orgasms in, I’m doing things I wouldn’t ever plan to do. It’s like I will do anything for that next hit.

Actually, that’s exactly what it is. 😈💦💦💦

- Di ❤️

I like for my bottoms to cum if it’s a one-on-one session.  I especially love it if they are riding me and their load shoots all over my chest.

When I’m bottoming, it’s most important that he cums. and ideally inside.  However, if I can time my cumming to just prior to his, the strength of my orgasm makes his better.

When topping, I like to make sure I take care of my partner’s needs.  So I ask what he wants.

55 minutes ago, StockingsBB said:

It’s important that the top cums, and that I take the load if he wants to cum inside me. My pleasure comes from being a Btm. 

Yes, exactly.

Yes I get that it’s important to cum as a top.Especially more for the bottom.   But I can last ages when topping.Stay hard as well. So when a bottom wants your cum after 2 minutes or makes the hint he’s ready for it.  If it’s not mutual timing, all I can focus on is the pressure to cum and it won’t happen. Any views?   

48 minutes ago, BBCumdumpUK said:

Yes I get that it’s important to cum as a top.Especially more for the bottom.   But I can last ages when topping.Stay hard as well. So when a bottom wants your cum after 2 minutes or makes the hint he’s ready for it.  If it’s not mutual timing, all I can focus on is the pressure to cum and it won’t happen. Any views?   

Ride as long as you're getting pleasure and finding how to make the bottom whimper.

50 minutes ago, BBCumdumpUK said:

I am the exact same way.  I love to top, but when the bottom gets pushy and demands my load after a few minutes, it does make it harder for me to cum.