Why do you choose to be a fag?

12 hours ago, tallpig66 said:

Was there a tell tale sign?

This is a very good question. We sometimes hear guys say things like “they knew before I did” that they were gay in general, or faggots in specific. I never knew why I got called a fag by guys in my high school even though I wasn’t even sexually aware - was I broadcasting something? I have no ‘gaydar’, but I do think I can often tell something by the nature of a man’s voice.

Do you all think there are unconscious signals that broadcast “cumdump faggot” to those who are aware of them?

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021
On 6/12/2020 at 1:03 PM, ottawacocksucker said:

Anyone ever regretted of being a fag? When you kneel down to a man and have his cock in your mouth, you feel good. But after the pleasure, have you ever felt guilty of losing self-dignity?

When I first started playing with other men, sexually, in my early 20's, it was about being adventurous, having a high sex drive, and being open-minded; poppers and Alcohol erased any shameful feelings I might have had.

Ironically, what is slowing me down today, is current events, i.e. the whole Covid-19 thing shutting everything down, ageism,  more complex things going on in my own life, career/job, and Marriage.

On 6/24/2020 at 7:44 AM, ErosWired said:

This is a very good question. We sometimes hear guys say things like “they knew before I did” that they were gay in general, or faggots in specific. I never knew why I got called a fag by guys in my high school even though I wasn’t even sexually aware - was I broadcasting something? I have no ‘gaydar’, but I do think I can often tell something by the nature of a man’s voice.

Do you all think there are unconscious signals that broadcast “cumdump faggot” to those who are aware of them?

Yes, we do broadcast unconsciously. With our body language, mostly. Could be our voice, could be our clothing or a combination of things. I mostly don’t “scream” Cumdump but men who know, know. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Yes, we do broadcast unconsciously. With our body language, mostly. Could be our voice, could be our clothing or a combination of things. I mostly don’t “scream” Cumdump but men who know, know. 

So true. Some of the dirtiest sluttiest faggots I have ever fucked try their best to look like good boys but I could tell as soon as I saw them that this faggot is not only a huge bottom but a cumdumpster. I saw @gangbangsuperstar and @LittleCumSewer around the city a few times before I fucked that whore and I could tell within seconds "that faggot takes loads". As you said it's partly the way they dress (especially when they dress like a female hooker) their queen voice and that look that screams "I'M A BAREBACK CUMDUMP" There are a few whores on here like that

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

So true. Some of the dirtiest sluttiest faggots I have ever fucked try their best to look like good boys but I could tell as soon as I saw them that this faggot is not only a huge bottom but a cumdumpster. I saw @gangbangsuperstar and @LittleCumSewer around the city a few times before I fucked that whore and I could tell within seconds "that faggot takes loads". As you said it's partly the way they dress (especially when they dress like a female hooker) their queen voice and that look that screams "I'M A BAREBACK CUMDUMP" There are a few whores on here like that

yeah guys always tell me they can tell take loads as soon as they look at me. not only do guys know I'm a faggot but they always assume I'm a bareback bottom and likely very easy to fuck

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

yeah guys always tell me they can tell take loads as soon as they look at me. not only do guys know I'm a faggot but they always assume I'm a bareback bottom and likely very easy to fuck

From the way you describe yourself on here though, it sounds as if you go out of your way to make it obvious what you’re looking for and what you’ll do (for the minority that haven’t already had you 🙂).

The OP originally asked why we make the choice to be men who let ourselves be used as a casual sexual outlet for other men, and the overwhelming response is that we don’t choose it, it’s simply what we are. Now I’m wondering, that being the case, just how obvious it is to other men that that’s what we are.

Is it easy to hide, or does every man automatically know when a faggot enters the room? If there are unconscious “tells” that give us away, what are they? I can’t read body language or facial nuances, so I’d really like to know if I’m blaring out MALE CUNT every time I go out in public.

It also extends the OP’s question to why do some men who self-identify as faggots choose (and this is a choice) to be very open and honest about it in spite of the potential stigma, and some choose to basically advertise the fact and give no fucks who knows what they do even though their public reputation will get savaged.

I don’t think I could ever have taken it to your extent, though if the wrong (right?) sort of Men had found me in my early 20s my life might have taken a very different path...

Guest FinalDL2021
22 hours ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Yes, I find this interesting. I work in Shipping and Receiving; I manage a warehouse, at the airport, for the company I am employed with. There is this one truck driver, that has been very friendly towards me, and I am getting, what I call that vibe, from him.  I define myself as str8 acting, I even have a deep voice. I can only conclude, that there is some hidden signal that I might be giving off.

18 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

with an ass like that of course you're a bareback faggot

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KinkyBiNature said:

I work in Shipping and Receiving;

Maybe he’s just being friendly because he thinks it means something else that you work in Receiving...

What an opportunity - you could wear a big official name tag with “Receiving” on it in large letters and legitimately have visible advertising on you all day.

4 hours ago, stevelovesfucking said:

with an ass like that of course you're a bareback faggot

thank you stud! yeah once I realised I was a born cumdumpster it became obvious why I was born with such a juicy ass and full cocksucker lips.i was clearly born to be a bareback cumdumpster. plus I actually have the perfect hip to waist ratio for a girl so I was clearly born to be a t-girl cumdump as well as a fuckboy faggot

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I realized I was a top gay guy when I slid my dick inside my first ass years ago.  That warm wet feeling of a man hole around my cock was the best sex ever. I have never stopped. I love to fuck and breed ass and I can't get enough.  I love squirting my loads deep inside a man and every time I slide inside I remember why I love it so much.  I love how it feels and am addicted to breeding.  I have gotten fucked before but didn't really like it. I kept thinking I was missing something. But I know now I am made to top and breed.  Raw fucking for me forever.  Looking at all the hot holes here on BZ makes my dick stiff and drip with pre cum.  I know what I am. A top slut that loves bottom sluts and needs to breed as often as I can.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

The first time I took another guy's cock in my mouth, the world melted away as my entire being turned its focus to the taste, feel, and desire to please. It seemed so natural -- I knew sucking cock was something I was meant to do. The only thing I've regretted is not starting to have sex earlier. I get sad when I think of how many more cocks I could have pleased, and how many more loads I could have swallowed or taken in my hole.

• Like 2

My first time happened one day I went to the movies (regular film)  I was sitting watching a movie alone and this guy sat next to me. We talked a little as the film ran. He put his hand on my cock and started to play with it. It was the first time a guy ever did that. He gave me a kiss and we started kissing. During the film I had to go to the restroom. He followed me into one of the stalls and gave me my first blow job from a man. This was incredible, he swallowed my cum. He let me blow him and I took his load. This was so incredible. Up until this time I was straight , never wanted to be gay . Being a fag was not in my future. I had a girlfriend and liked being straight. And being in a straight circle of friends. My friends had something against gay people and made fun of them. And I just watched them talk about fags. Then a few weeks later I was shopping one night and this clerk at this store. Said it looks like I sat on something and it was on my pants. He took me over to the employee restroom and asked if he could blow me. He was so horny and wanted more. He was So cute with long hair. He asked if I wanted to blow him. So I blew him . This was my second blowjob and I’m going over to my girlfriend soon. My head is spinning all about this. I’m sitting in the restroom giving him his blow job and he asks if I would fuck him. I said ok and I said I don’t have a condom. He said that’s ok. So I this was my first time. I love being straight, I’m not a fag. I got over to my girlfriend’s place and being straight was not in the books. We broke up soon after that . She made up a story that I was a fag along.  I tried to be and act straight after that.  To some people I was straight and to others I was trying to act gay. To see if I really liked it better. But one day before I was ready to come out , I was outed . Some of my straight friends dropped me.  So looking back at those
two events at movies and the store. Made me think that I really liked being Gay  

I LOVE BEING A FAG! 

Enjoy Gay Pride 🏳️‍🌈 month! 

I love being GAY! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Edited by Poz2play
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

i think its very hard not to be .. like all older men and alphas tell me or told me im just whore sissy faggot but ive heard it since 11 yo by older guys too.. 

got faggot body, fggot throat and ass and been showed many times and threated as it even extreme since its some how my purpose and given me more worth and use to those who really deserve pleassure more than me..

please and serve real men is important