Encountering any problem? Post them here...

rawTOP

I can't connect to chat. I tried unplugging my pc for 5 minutes then rebooting it. My flash and java are up to date. When I try to access chat I'm taken to a black page which says "Connection success, waiting for server..." and shows revolving clock hands. I've been waiting for more than 8 minutes. Earlier tonight in chat, I had to type all my text at least twice before it would appear on the screen. Anyone else having problems?

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of things.

1) I am unable to participate on the forums because it says all my posts need to be approved by a moderator first, but then they never are (i doubt that this post will ever see the light of day for some reason). Please can you advise why this is?

2) the URL for the RSS feed on my blog is incorrect here. It should be confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.bestmalediaries.com - please can you update this as my posts aren't displaying here and people are missing out. I'm getting lots of emails from people asking what happened to the blog... the blog is still online.

• Administrators
I am using google chrome and when i try to go to chat, it loads and then says shockwave flash has crashed.

What can i do? i tried installing flashplayer again but still does'nt work

Try a different browser. I used to use Chrome and didn't have a problem with chat... Not sure what your issue is... You could also try restarting your computer totally if it's been a while since you did it.

I'm using IE 8 in Windows 7. I've had major problems trying to connect to chat. The chat pop up recognizes my ID and then brings up a black screen with revolving clock hands and a "connecting to server" message. This screen remains in place for up to 8 minutes before the connection is lost. The odd thing is that I can often connect before 11pm U.K. time, but can't connect after then. 11pm U.K. time is 6pm East Coast U.S. time. Advice very welcome.