Encountering any problem? Post them here...

rawTOP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it seems that for some reason I no longer 'have permission' to access many areas of the forum, including seeing pics that have been posted. I didn't have this problem previously. Has something weird happened to my account? or is it a forum issue?

• 2 months later...

Hello hello. Been lurking for awhile and decided to post but turns out I can't post outside of this subforum! also can't view pictures or anything of that such.

Edited by ncl27
added some more information

• 2 months later...

When I log on, the notifications tab at top right says I have 3 unread private messages, but there are no unread messages in my mailbox. Anytime I click on the 'what's new' tab , again, the notification tab says I have 3 private messages but I can't see or access them in my inbox. Also, when I tried yesterday to accept a 'friend request' i got a pop up several minutes later that said 'token has expired' and the friend request kept appearing under the notifications tab. Then tried to logout and got a message saying 'unable to log you out' or something like that. Took 3 attempts to log out of site.

Hello,it appears that for some reason I no longer 'have permission' to access many areas of the forum, including seeing pics that have been posted, although i can see my friends/contacts albums.

I didn't have this problem previously.

I have copied the message below. Have i said or done smething wrong? or is a site issue? many thanks VP

Vacant Poster, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hello,it appears that for some reason I no longer 'have permission' to access many areas of the forum, including seeing pics that have been posted, although i can see my friends/contacts albums.

I didn't have this problem previously.

I have copied the message below. Have i said or done smething wrong? or is a site issue? many thanks VP

Vacant Poster, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It seems to be sorting itself out! only certain posters/pictures etc this appears on now.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting this message throughout most of the website, such as joining/viewing groups, trying to respond to certain topics, etc....how do I fix it?

mach3male, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

• 1 month later...

I frequently get the following message "Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired." This happens at times after sending an email or attempting to delete an email. Also after reading a new email, I continue to get a new mail notification and it's the same email I have already read. Have also marked the message as 'read' but still get a new message notification over & over for the same read message.