Encountering any problem? Post them here...

rawTOP

• Administrators
I'm referring to the videos on Raunchy Fuckers.

I need to know a lot more information... Namely what type of browser you're using? Mac, Windows, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, Firefox, IE, Safari, etc... All the videos have problems or just one? How fast is your internet connection? How long do you wait for the video to start playing?

I need to know a lot more information... Namely what type of browser you're using? Mac, Windows, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, Firefox, IE, Safari, etc... All the videos have problems or just one? How fast is your internet connection? How long do you wait for the video to start playing?

I'm on a Mac, and I'm having problems with all the videos. I've tried with both Safari and Firefox. With Safari, I get nothing. With Firefox, I get sound, but no picture. I have a high speed connection, and have never had an issue with other videos.

• Administrators
I'm on a Mac, and I'm having problems with all the videos. I've tried with both Safari and Firefox. With Safari, I get nothing. With Firefox, I get sound, but no picture. I have a high speed connection, and have never had an issue with other videos.

Bizarre. I'm on a Mac and the videos work fine for me both in Firefox and Safari.

This is he message that I get when I am trying to look at people's profiles and pictures and groups and click on there links that they have posted and here is the message that I get

USASC07, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

• Administrators
I am have trouble accessing to the Groups on this Website and People's Profiles's and there Pictures and It comes up with the error message and I don't understand why

Sent you a PM a moment ago - the activation codes have been resent to you.

I'm having the same issues with the Groups right now, too.

You're in the "In Recovery" user group. A month or two ago I blocked that group from the Groups section of the site since it's a bit of a free-for-all with a lot of chem sex mentions.

• Administrators
Hi i posted twice in the Uk and Ireland forums and put my entry in the Roll Call" section. I would like to delete my listing there AND the photo attached but can find no way at all to delete them. Is there anyway i can do this or would you delete them for me please?

Please provide a link to what you're talking about. Just above the post to the right there's some number that looks like #123 - right click on it and do a "Copy Link Location" and then paste it in here. That'll tell me exactly which post your talking about.

• Administrators
Bizarre. I'm on a Mac and the videos work fine for me both in Firefox and Safari.
Im having at the same issues as nstyfckny. Also on a Mac with Safari.

I can now reproduce the problem and I see the evidence of the problem in my analytics. According to my analytics the problem seems to be confined to the desktop versions of Safari 6.1 and 7.0. I'll try to fix the problem, but in the meantime just use Firefox or Chrome to view Raunchy Fuckers. My own experience and the analytics say those are working fine.

The videos do work on my iPad in Safari tho full screen does not seem to be functioning. High speed connection on both.

My default way of showing videos is with RTMP and Flash. RTMP gives me a considerable savings in bandwidth over HTML5 video. iOS devices don't support Flash, so they fall back to HTML5 video. I may try defaulting to HTML5 video for Safari, but that'll cost me more in bandwidth.

• Administrators
I can now reproduce the problem and I see the evidence of the problem in my analytics. According to my analytics the problem seems to be confined to the desktop versions of Safari 6.1 and 7.0. I'll try to fix the problem, but in the meantime just use Firefox or Chrome to view Raunchy Fuckers. My own experience and the analytics say those are working fine.

My default way of showing videos is with RTMP and Flash. RTMP gives me a considerable savings in bandwidth over HTML5 video. iOS devices don't support Flash, so they fall back to HTML5 video. I may try defaulting to HTML5 video for Safari, but that'll cost me more in bandwidth.

Just found confirmation that my video player has problems with newer versions of Safari when Flash is used.

https://moot.it/i/flowplayer/setup:flowplayer-5-on-safari-ma

So I'll switch to HTML5 video to Safari. That should fix the problem.

• Administrators
So I'll switch to HTML5 video to Safari. That should fix the problem.

The switch has been made. So everything should be working now.

The only thing I noticed was that the preview pic didn't load quite right on my iPhone, but that's hardly a blocking bug. :)

BTW, the other advantage of RTMP/Flash is that you can jump to the end of the video immediately - you don't have to wait for the end of the video to load. HTML5 video isn't quite a good in that respect (or at least I'm not set up to do pseudo-streaming with HTML5 - it's not as easy to implement as RTMP).

• 2 weeks later...