• Similar Content

• By PozAnonCumslut
      Hosting for no loads refused breeding session this week. Stop by, fuck me, cum inside (no pullouts) and go (or stay for another go) I wanna be a cummy loose mess when you are all done! Poz a HUGE plus. Unmedicated even better! Other diseases are great as well! Pnp is cool. Wanna give me a booty bump? Go right ahead! Keep an eye out tomorrow for location.

• By boybottom4use
      Wednesday night Jan 27 8pm-til Cumunion sex party at Toyko Valentino.  I’ll be there offering my slut ass up for all cocks and loads!
    • By Fillupartist
      Hello guys!
      I'm a Canadian Ginger Exposure Cumslut/Analslut sub-bottom fag who needs to be Exposed and ruined permanently! I want to be Exposed all over the worldwide web. I have photos and videos. I need to be exposed completely for the fag I am. So please expose my pics/vids, name, phone # and address. Please!!! 🙂

Would anybody be willing to help expose dumb little ginger Cumslut/Analslut?

• By Redheadsub
      Just starting out cumdump here. Looking to get some advice and insight to events like MAL and my first GangBang. Have tried on my own but yet to fulfill my fantasy. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated. I’am 26 5,7 185 Thick bubble Redhead Sub love rough dom tops. I live within 2 hours of NYC and Philly. Willing to try new things. Have a fantasy of being whored out by a top! 😜 pic attached.  

• By BritishCumdump
      I know there's probably been a thousand threads of this nature already but is anyone else struggling with not being able to meet under UK lockdown? I know lots of people are still meeting and that's their prerogative, but for me I went from having the most cumdump heaven year in 2019 to having like one load since last February. I find myself going onto Fabguys and Scruff and Recon, chatting to hot tops wanting to fuck me but it eventually peters out when I and/or them decide to stay responsible. We make half-hearted arrangements to keep each other in mind when fucking can be a thing again but I feel like such a stick in the mud. It's annoying because I've shaken off meeting for so long but, because of things outside my control, it doesn't look like this pandemic and lockdown is going to end anytime soon. 
      Then again, if it does, I've got a fucking colossal list of guys that want to unload in me so that keeps me going. Luckily the last time I had sex was amazing and the memory of it keeps me going that I can have a night like that again. A regular of mine with a 9.5 incher came round and fucked me anon, then got on the apps and invited other guys to come round and fuck me, with him keeping my hole busy between each of them. I didn't see any of them and he didn't show me their profiles afterward. We only got like 6 guys round in total but it was kinda amazing, getting pimped out by someone I trusted and taking a nice few loads. Hopefully we can do the same thing again soon. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.