• Similar Content

• By ATLFreak1
      Hey, masculine attractive in shape 49 yr old looking to bottom for masculine black tops that like to make a guy service them and use my throat and booty for your pleasure. Would like to find a few guys to use & breed me giving me your toxic loads. 

• By Oak828
      I’ll try to maintain this thread as a log of load taking.
      Yesterday, I slipped into a new jock, and let the grindr world know my hole was available. Lots of flakes, etc as normal. I mean if your profile name is”I host now” and you tell me you’re into raw fucking and don’t pull out... then live up to it. The day was pretty much like that. Then, a breakthrough. My classic response to a “what’s up” message is “Looking for cocks to breed my hole.”  followed by the pic in my BZ profile.
      I received a customary cock pic of a fat bbc with a message that said, “Come get it, bring your poppers.” When I got to his house, he messaged me to strip to my jock while I waited on the porch. I know people saw me. Inside he grabbed me by the back of the neck and directed me to the bedroom.
      Forcing me to my knees, he told me to hit my poppers till he said stop. After about 20 seconds, he said stop then shoved his cock down my throat. He hammered away a bit then yanked me up and told me to lay flat on his mattress. I felt his head brush my hole and he said, “I only use your spit on my cock for lube bitch” Then he plunged in with incredible force. My spit had lubed my outer ring, but as he raw fucked my ass deeper, his precum started coating my walls. After about ten minutes and a couple more popper hits. He  buried every inch in as far as he could and I felt about 9 pulses from his cock as he unloaded in me. He pulled back and continued to fuck until he slipped out. I got off the mattress, back on my knees and cleaned that stick off. I started to get dressed but he told me “pussysluts get dressed outside.” And guided me out just as he guided me in. 
      I messaged him a note of thanks and he said to Favorite him, he’d use me again.
    • By Daddydass
      Hi ! I'm an old daddybear near Lyon.  I accept all loads. No selection. Bottom+++/top. BB only. Please breed my ass !! Sms0638938830 poz seed very welcome.

• By wetboy27
      Open hole policy.  Hosting face down ass up for anonymous loads.  Fuck your seed into my hole and go.
      Text me: 250-869-2999
    • By Bottomb1ichbo1
      Decided to slut out.  Been taking loads all day.  First was about 5am, hot daddy , 8in uncut.  Fucked me in my car. 
      2nd was a twink,  20, 7in cut. Hooked up in his room around 10am. Loved the fact I was already loaded. 
      3rd was a guy in his 30s, 6in cut,  but came a ton in my ass. Fucked me in his hotel room while his wife was gone. 
      4th was an anon load,  some guy that wanted me at a glory hole.  Big black 9in, I sucked him off then backed myself up on it.  Took a while but he loaded me up.  Cum was dripping down my leg on my way back to my car. 
      It's now 430pm and im waiting on my next load

Other #BBBH Sites…

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.