blackdesert

how to prevent catching stds?

i recently got my throat tests back,and I caught chlamydia which is my third time caught it in a year.(i got the treatment , take 4 pills of Azithromycin) every time is the result of a big sex party or bath house. since i don't use condom at all, I am almost sure i will caught something because i will fuck with a lot guys (at least 10 loads from different guys).

So my question is, can i take the Azithromycin(other antibiotics)before i attend to a large sex party in the future as a prevention?

Edited by blackdesert

It's highly recommended to only take antibiotics when needed and when prescribed by a doctor. 

Taking antibiotics encourages harmful bacteria that live inside you to become resistant. That means that antibiotics may not work when you really need them. Because antibiotics alter the bacterial makeup in our bodies, they can leave you more vulnerable to yeast infections and other types of fungal growth. Some research has shown antibiotics can lead to an increased chance of catching viruses. Also, taking antibiotics when you don't need to increases your chance of having side effects from the drug such as: Nausea, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Yeast infections, Vomiting etc. 

Taking antibiotics pre-exposure definitely won't be enough to prevent you from catching chlamydia and isn't recommended.

• Upvote 1

Have you been tested for COVID? I'm getting on prep next week, so the week after that I'm raring to go but don't want to get COVID> would rather get gono