Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 7/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, natedolanusmc said:

So is Caitlin already poz or? 

Yeah I sort of wonder about that too. She certainly fucks bare a lot.

It would be hot if she were still neg but still willingly and riskily took Tucker's cock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, doitraw said:

Yeah I sort of wonder about that too. She certainly fucks bare a lot.

It would be hot if she were still neg but still willingly and riskily took Tucker's cock.

Definitely. I’m kinda hoping she’s not and finally gives in to her desire.. 

it would make sense if she isn’t because she needed help to poz Tucker.

she’s obviously liking the risk because she keeps fucking the same guys..

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MrNobody said:

So hot, surely Caitlin has the bug already?

I’m hoping not and she decides she wants it.. hopefully we get more soon and see where this goes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2020 at 6:05 PM, mass1ve said:

 

@quart is totally right, im a slo boi with these posts but its not because im lazy...i just need time to i guess learn a little more. 

I'm trying to write a book in RL at the moment. Did 95% in 3 weeks - but have been stuck on the other 5% for the last 2 months. You're doing fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2020 at 4:05 AM, mass1ve said:

ill be real rn. 

i dont usually chat in the story threads I write but...I do not have enough meaningful heterosexual experience to feel like I can contribute regularly.  I have a few straight poz friends im reaching out to for ideas though.  its just..difficult with covid and whatnot.  I have extremely limited experience with the opposite sex. 😞

@quart is totally right, im a slo boi with these posts but its not because im lazy...i just need time to i guess learn a little more. 

 

You’re doing great. Seriously. Have The girls take their teeth over the top of his cock... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Other #BBBH Sites…


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.