What makes a top enjoy being a top

hungry_hole

What makes a bottom enjoy being a bottom is all well documented by the huge amount of men willing to discuss how much they enjoy being a bottom taking anonymous loads at a bathhouse or similar venues.

What about tops? I would be a top if I could:

• A guy with a regular size cock and bigger
  • Who can get an erection fairly easy
  • Who can keep the erection for a long time
  • Who enjoys and takes his time pounding a manhole
  • Able to control the orgasm and enjoy being horny for a long time
  • Able to have more that one orgasm with short refractory periods
  • Shoot big loads

When I've been in bathhouses observing top-acting guys walk around, nice hard cock, fucking holes for a long time and truly enjoying the fucking, I sort of envy them. They may still enjoy getting fucked but they can truly enjoy topping.

It would be interesting to hear from a guy who only likes topping if they have anything to add.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here are  my thoughts:

1.  The feel of an ass around my cock.

2.  The deep personal satisfaction of seeding another man.

3.  Being able to make another man happy with my cock and the control I have of that person be cause of it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Getting to the point of no return and using my body weight ( I’m a stocky bear and I normally fuck skinny runts) to pin the bottom down with me in as deep as possible.

then my rigid dick spitting thick ropes of cum as deep as possible, love the feeling os warmth once I’ve cum 

• Like 2

On 7/10/2020 at 5:23 AM, mblad99 said:

Here are  my thoughts:

1.  The feel of an ass around my cock.

2.  The deep personal satisfaction of seeding another man.

3.  Being able to make another man happy with my cock and the control I have of that person be cause of it.

Perfectly said.

Agh - you men are killing me. You’re so close to really revealing what drives Tops, but you all keep stopping just short of the deep reasons. Examples:

On 7/10/2020 at 7:23 AM, mblad99 said:

The deep personal satisfaction of seeding another man.

Great stuff! But why does seeding another man give you deep personal satisfaction? What is it you love about having the control your cock gives you over another man?

On 8/15/2020 at 9:28 AM, Bokkierob said:

I get off on seeding as many mes as I can.

Good for you! Why does the idea of seeding as many men as you can flip your Top switch?

On 8/15/2020 at 4:32 PM, Davidc said:

to pin the bottom down with me in as deep as possible.

then my rigid dick spitting thick ropes of cum as deep as possible

You know how you like it (what’s not to like in that description) but there’s something you get out of using your weight to pin the runt down like a bug and pump him full. Dig deep - what exactly makes you love that moment and what you’re doing to that bottom?

I’m asking these questions on behalf of all serious service bottoms like me who succeed or fail in providing an outstanding fuck to our Tops on the basis of how well we can intuit an individual Top’s sexual mindset. If I can sense your sexual appetite, I’m going to serve myself up as your favorite meal - and the more I understand about how Tops think, the more likely I am to get it right.

I know, Tops aren’t a different species or anything, but there really are some of us, especially the truly total bottoms, whose minds don’t think the way Tops think, and it really helps to find out.