Don't Ask, Don't Tell

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Part 13

The morning after the night before found us all back at Tegel Airport ready to fly home.

I didn't really know what to think about what had happened in the club.  As usual, Neil had spent the night with me and had got up early in the morning and returned to his own room.  Neither of us had said anything - partly because both of us were too drunk and too tired, and partly because I wasn't sure it would be wise to say anything.  I knew Neil well enough to know that , although he liked to do things, he didn't often like to talk about things - something I knew was a source of frustration for his wife.

I had woken up feeling surprisingly fresh and, as usual in the mornings, quite horny.  I played with myself for a while, thinking about Neil taking it up the arse and turned on by the knowledge that he had taken two loads up him the night before, one of them being mine! 

I jumped in the shower and then decided to go down to breakfast.  I wasn't very hungry but I was thirsty and soon I had demolished a couple of breakfast rolls, one with ham and one with cheese, three cups of tea, some orange juice and some fruit salad and yoghurt - my favourite kind of breakfast.

When I finished breakfast, I went back to up to my room.  Yusuf, the young guy who had eyed me up the day before, came out of one of the rooms and our eyes met.  I realised he was a bit younger than I had first thought and was probably no more than 18 or 19 years old.  Without a word, he followed me to my room and, almost as soon as the door was closed, he had my pants down and my cock was in his mouth.  He sucked me for a while and then he got up, and without a word, pulled his shorts and pants down and bent over the bed.  He had a very nice, smooth arse and I was more than ready for a good hard fuck.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my cock against his hairy arsehole.  I went up him quite easily and he grunted and bent forward as I began to fuck him.

I didn't want to cum too soon, so I fucked him slowly at first, as he gave contented little grunts, and then I began to fuck him harder.  I was getting close now and I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him as hard as I could.  I could tell he was enjoying every minute of the fuck, as I was, and before too much longer, I deposited what felt like a massive load of dirty cum right up his arse.

When I pulled out, he pulled up his shorts and pants and grinned at me.  A few seconds later he had disappeared out of the room, with not a word being spoken between us. 

A short time later, we were all congregated in the reception area to check out and just waiting for Jamal who, as usual, was last to arrive.  I heard Robert telling Jamie and Callum that he had met a woman in a bar the night before and had fucked her in an alley behind the bar.  Robert told them she had let him "do her up the arse", something apparently his girlfriend wouldn't allow.  "Did you cum in her?" Jamie asked and Robert nodded as they high-fived each other.

Jamie had come in for quite a bit of teasing as he had apparently been so drunk the night before, he had pissed his pants on the way back to the hotel.  The teasing didn't seem to bother him though and he was on his usual cheerful good form.

I had also learned that James had told the others he was tired and had left the group early to go back to the hotel.  He too was being teased for being an amateur - but I guessed that there might be another reason he had left early and suspected it  probably involved another secret trip to the Tiergarten for some cock.

A few hours later we were on the plane heading back to London.  Once again I was sitting with Neil and Callum, both of whom fell asleep almost as soon as the plane took off.  I was full of my own thoughts - mostly I was thinking about Neil and what we had done the night before.  Neil usually had the capacity for drinking huge amounts of alcohol but still being in control of what he was doing.  He had not stopped me fucking him - yet he must have known I was not wearing a condom and he must have known I was going to cum in him - yet he had let me do it.

I knew that Neil was not the most talkative guy in the world, especially when it came to talking about how he felt about anything, and I knew if he was going to refer to what happened, it would have to be in his own time.

My thoughts turned to some of the other guys I had fucked in Berlin, and I couldn't help wondering if I had pozzed any of them.   I was somehow fairly sure I had knocked up the cheating ginger guy and also the young nerdy lad I fucked over the table tennis table at the Tiergarten.  I don't know why I was so sure of that, I just get these instincts sometimes.   

Most of the other lads had drifted off to sleep by now, but I couldn't sleep - I was too restless and too full of thoughts.

I decided to give my friend Gerry a call when I got back to London. I haven't mentioned Gerry yet, but he's quite an important part of my story and it was him who helped me come to terms with being HIV positive and helped me shape my approach to it.  In some ways, you could say he's been a bit of a mentor.

I first met Gerry when I was at my lowest ebb.  I had been diagnosed a few months earlier, and I was really struggling with meds and had recently come off them.  I wasn't sure what to do and I wasn't even sure what I wanted to do.  I loved fucking and I didn't want to stop - but I hated condoms and didn't want to use them.  In addition, I was subject to really bad attacks of what felt like flu - they usually lasted about 48 hours, but they were really horrible.  I was sweating, shivering and sleeping alternately - I felt like shit. 

The doctors had told me they thought I had been carrying a very high viral load for quite a long time.  I can't remember why they thought that now, though they did tell me. I was also having really weird dreams- and in those dreams I kept seeing the faces of some of the guys I had fucked - the same faces over and over again. 

I was drinking in a gay bar in West London one night when I met Gerry.  I had started drinking quite early with the intention of drinking as much as I could so that I could go home and just black out - that was how bad I was feeling.  Gerry bought me a drink and invited me to sit at a table with him.  I liked the look of him straight away - he was big, stocky and bearded and I realised almost immediately, friendly and caring.  

He said he could see I was really unhappy and asked me what the matter was. I found myself pouring out the whole story to him - my diagnosis, how I felt about it and all about my dreams.  He listened sympathetically and then asked me to tell him more about the guys I kept seeing in my dreams.  It was such a relief to tell someone, and somehow I knew instinctively that Gerry would understand.

I told him they were all guys I had fucked in the six months before my diagnosis - I had been particularly active in that period, and I now knew that I had probably been carrying a very high viral load at the time.

First of all, I told him about the homeless guy.  I had been out drinking with a group of friends one night to celebrate someone's birthday and it was well after 11pm when I left the bar and made my way to the nearest underground station.  The station was some way from the bar, but it was a warm summer's night and I had decided to walk to get some air.

I hadn't been walking very long when I realised how badly I needed to piss.  I should have gone to the toilet before I left the bar, but I hadn't, and as I walked along the road I was getting more and more desperate.  I looked about for somewhere quiet to go and take a piss, but the road was quite busy with traffic and people.  I turned up a side road and, much to my relief, saw a row of shops with an alley down the side.  A skip full of builder's rubble meant no one could see the alleyway from the road - just what I needed.

I wasted no time in going behind the skip and within seconds I had pulled my dick out and was pissing like a racehorse.  Suddenly a voice said "Hey, watch what you're doing!"

I turned my head - a good looking guy in a beanie hat was sitting by the skip, a sleeping bag pulled up around him.  I had not noticed him and had almost pissed all over him.

"Sorry mate!" I said, "I didn't see you there>"

I had stopped pissing now and was standing there with my dick in my hand.  I looked at the guy.  I could see now that he was younger than I had thought at first, maybe late 20s at most and I could also see he was staring at my dick with a look of unmistakeable interest.

"No worries!" he said with a grin

He was still staring at my cock and I was getting semi hard now.

"Nice dick!" he said

"Thank you,"  I said and then added "I'm sorry mate, I really need to do this!" as I started to piss again.  He was still staring at my dick.

"Do it on me!" he said suddenly.  I looked at him in surprise and he grinned at me.  "Piss on me!" he said.

I moved towards  him and pissed all down his chest and onto the front of his jeans, moving my stream back up his body and aiming the rest straight into his mouth.  When I had finished he reached out and pulled my cock towards him.  Seconds later he had taken it in his mouth and was sucking me enthusiastically.  I let him suck my cock for a while and then I felt myself getting close, so I pulled out of his mouth and motioned to him to get up.

He hesitated.  "I don't know," he said "to be honest mate, I might not be very fresh."

I told him I didn't care and I wanted to suck his cock.  He hesitated again, but only very briefly and then he unzipped himself and puled his jeans and wet pants own to his knees.  He had a nice cock and I sucked him for a while and then he turned round and bent forwards, pulling his arse cheeks apart.

"Fuck me!" he said "Please, fuck me!"

I had some lube on me as always, and a few seconds later I was pushing the head of my cock against his arsehole.  He was very tight, but I pushed slowly but surely right up him and then began to fuck him.  I fucked him for a while and then he moaned  "Harder, fuck me harder!"

I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him harder, turned on by the tightness of his arse and the fact that he was so into being fucked.  I was getting close now and told him so "Oh fuck," he moaned "Cum in me, fucking cum in me!"  A short time later I shot what felt like a massive load right up him.  When I pulled out, he turned around and pulled me towards him.  He kissed me hard as he wanked his cock and seconds later he shot his load out in front of him.

We were both out of breath and as we pulled up our pants he told me it had been a while and said I had given him exactly what he needed.  But now, as I told Gerry, I couldn't help wondering if I had also given him something that he didn't need. 

I told Gerry of some of the other guys I kept seeing in my dreams - some random guys I had fucked at the Vault, a couple of guys I picked up at the gym and some of my Grindr hook ups.

I also told him about the Afghan Uber driver who had picked me up at a gay club and had invited me to sit in the front seat with him.  He had shown me a picture of his wife and two kids and at first I had thought he was just being friendly when he asked me about the club I had been to.  We ended up parked in a wooded area just off the main road where I fucked him, pants down over the bonnet of his car and shot a big load up his hairy arse as he told me how much he liked feeling the cum up his arse when he was driving.

There was also the guy I had met on Christmas Eve when I was out with with some friends for a drink.  One of my friends knew him and invited him to join us.  David was a good looking dark haired guy, tall and slim and in the course of our conversation he told me he was going to be on his own for Christmas as his partner was away.  He told me his partner was not out to his parents and was expected to go home for Christmas.

"How old is he?" I asked curiously

"He's 34." said David

"Oh," I said 

I suggested going for something to eat and soon David and I were in an Indian restaurant enjoying a good feed.  He didn't take much persuading to come home with me, although he was clear that if we did anything it would have to be with a condom.  I hadn't used a condom for some time, but he produced one and rolled it on my cock.  I began to fuck him, but after only a short time he told me to take the condom off.

"Are you sure?" I asked

Yes, fuck it - do me bareback!"

I didn't need any persuading - I ripped off the condom and seconds later I was up his cheating arse bare.  I really enjoyed fucking David and I could tell he was enjoying it too.  I fucked him kneeling up on the bed, on my back with him riding my cock,  then on his back with his legs in the air and then shot a big load right up him.

He stayed the night and I fucked him again in the morning and then we showered together.  We were both meeting friends for dinner but we were both still horny and we had another quick fuck before he left, he just pulled his pants and trousers down and I fucked him in the living room, sending him off to his friends with a big load up his arse.

Then there was Kieran.  He was a soldier I had hooked up with on one of the Apps when I was staying in a hotel in the north of England.  He was 19, dark haired and up for a fuck.  He told me he was in the army stationed at a base nearby and said he didn't have much time. I hadn't expected him to turn up in his army uniform but I wasn't complaining! 

He sucked my cock really well and the removed his boots, trousers and pants and knelt up on the bed so that I could slide my bare dick into his arse.  We finished with him on his back, legs in the air as I fucked him and pumped a nice big load into his soldier boy arse.

I told Gerry about my job and how I often picked up guys by giving them my number when they viewed a property and told him how sometimes one of a group of students would contact me after the viewing, sometimes one half a couple - mostly gay couples, but more than a few straight ones.  

I told him about Julian - a solicitor who had viewed a very expensive high end flat with his husband and had called me afterwards to see if he could have an additional viewing.  He seemed very nervous and I guessed I would have to make the first move.  As soon as I did, he was all over me.  It was as if he couldn't wait to get his pants down and his arse in the air.  He asked if I was going to use a condom and when I said I wasn't he said "Oh fuck!

He bent over willingly and I fucked and bred him - his smart suit trousers and his Calvin Klein underpants at his knees.  When I had finished he told me he had never cheated on his husband and told me his husband was the only guy who had ever fucked him bareback until now.

Gerry listened as I told him about a few more guys.

"Why do you think you keep seeing their faces?" he asked me

I would have felt stupid saying it to anyone else, but somehow I knew Gerry would understand.

"I think it's because I infected them with HIV" I said

"You think you knocked them up?" said Gerry

"Yes."

He looked at me.  "You're probably right." he said.

I hadn't really expected him to say that but he said it was more than likely and I might find I had an instinct for knowing when I had knocked someone up.

He also told me that all these guys had offered up their arses of their own free will - they were all adults and I hadn't forced them to do anything they did not want to do.  Gerry said that was their responsibility - not mine.  As long as I was honest if someone asked me my status and didn't stealth anyone, his view was that I was acting responsibly.

Gerry had told me earlier that he was also positive and not on meds, and now he told me that his doctors thought he had acquired a rare strain of HIV that was largely resistant to meds. I was already feeling much better through talking to Gerry and after we had talked a bit more, he did what I had been secretly hoping he would do - he took me home and fucked me!

As soon as he closed the door to his flat, I was all over him.

He got his cock out and I went down on him.  His cock was pretty big, but as I sucked it got bigger and bigger and soon I was sucking on one of the biggest and thickest cocks I had ever had in my mouth.  

"That's it," he said "Suck on that big poz cock!"

I sucked him for a bit longer and then he turned round and bent over.  "Now lick my arse!" he said.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right up into his hole.  I licked him for a while and then took his cock back into my mouth.

A few moments later I was on my back on his kitchen table, my shoes, trousers and pants on the floor as Gerry pushed his cock into my arse.  His cock was huge and really stretched my arse, but I don't think I have ever felt so turned on.

He looked at me.  "I bet this is how you got knocked up in the first place!" he said "On your back, letting guys fuck you, no questions asked!"

"Yes," I gasped 

"You're going to love being positive, aren't you?" he said as he continued fucking me.

"Yes!" I moaned, "I'm going to love it!  I'm going to fucking love it!"

"Good boy!" he said as he began to fuck me even harder.  "Take my fuck - let me re-charge you!"

"Yes, yes!"   moaned. "Please do it - recharge me, fucking recharge my cunt!"

"I'm getting close!" he said "Do you want this?"

"Oh fuck, yes!" I moaned  "I want it!"

"Tell me how much!"

"More than anything!" I moaned "Fuck me, breed me, give me your strain! Give me your fucking strain!"

He started to cum in me. I could actually feel his cum pumping into my arse.

"Tag me, you bastard! I moaned.  "Fucking do it! Tag me for life!"

Gerry finished cumming and pulled out of me.

I knew I was now on a different path and life would never be quite the same again.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 9/12/2024 at 10:53 PM, Tommy Tank said:

Part 13

The morning after the night before found us all back at Tegel Airport ready to fly home.

I didn't really know what to think about what had happened in the club.  As usual, Neil had spent the night with me and had got up early in the morning and returned to his own room.  Neither of us had said anything - partly because both of us were too drunk and too tired, and partly because I wasn't sure it would be wise to say anything.  I knew Neil well enough to know that , although he liked to do things, he didn't often like to talk about things - something I knew was a source of frustration for his wife.

I had woken up feeling surprisingly fresh and, as usual in the mornings, quite horny.  I played with myself for a while, thinking about Neil taking it up the arse and turned on by the knowledge that he had taken two loads up him the night before, one of them being mine! 

I jumped in the shower and then decided to go down to breakfast.  I wasn't very hungry but I was thirsty and soon I had demolished a couple of breakfast rolls, one with ham and one with cheese, three cups of tea, some orange juice and some fruit salad and yoghurt - my favourite kind of breakfast.

When I finished breakfast, I went back to up to my room.  Yusuf, the young guy who had eyed me up the day before, came out of one of the rooms and our eyes met.  I realised he was a bit younger than I had first thought and was probably no more than 18 or 19 years old.  Without a word, he followed me to my room and, almost as soon as the door was closed, he had my pants down and my cock was in his mouth.  He sucked me for a while and then he got up, and without a word, pulled his shorts and pants down and bent over the bed.  He had a very nice, smooth arse and I was more than ready for a good hard fuck.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my cock against his hairy arsehole.  I went up him quite easily and he grunted and bent forward as I began to fuck him.

I didn't want to cum too soon, so I fucked him slowly at first, as he gave contented little grunts, and then I began to fuck him harder.  I was getting close now and I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him as hard as I could.  I could tell he was enjoying every minute of the fuck, as I was, and before too much longer, I deposited what felt like a massive load of dirty cum right up his arse.

When I pulled out, he pulled up his shorts and pants and grinned at me.  A few seconds later he had disappeared out of the room, with not a word being spoken between us. 

A short time later, we were all congregated in the reception area to check out and just waiting for Jamal who, as usual, was last to arrive.  I heard Robert telling Jamie and Callum that he had met a woman in a bar the night before and had fucked her in an alley behind the bar.  Robert told them she had let him "do her up the arse", something apparently his girlfriend wouldn't allow.  "Did you cum in her?" Jamie asked and Robert nodded as they high-fived each other.

Jamie had come in for quite a bit of teasing as he had apparently been so drunk the night before, he had pissed his pants on the way back to the hotel.  The teasing didn't seem to bother him though and he was on his usual cheerful good form.

I had also learned that James had told the others he was tired and had left the group early to go back to the hotel.  He too was being teased for being an amateur - but I guessed that there might be another reason he had left early and suspected it  probably involved another secret trip to the Tiergarten for some cock.

A few hours later we were on the plane heading back to London.  Once again I was sitting with Neil and Callum, both of whom fell asleep almost as soon as the plane took off.  I was full of my own thoughts - mostly I was thinking about Neil and what we had done the night before.  Neil usually had the capacity for drinking huge amounts of alcohol but still being in control of what he was doing.  He had not stopped me fucking him - yet he must have known I was not wearing a condom and he must have known I was going to cum in him - yet he had let me do it.

I knew that Neil was not the most talkative guy in the world, especially when it came to talking about how he felt about anything, and I knew if he was going to refer to what happened, it would have to be in his own time.

My thoughts turned to some of the other guys I had fucked in Berlin, and I couldn't help wondering if I had pozzed any of them.   I was somehow fairly sure I had knocked up the cheating ginger guy and also the young nerdy lad I fucked over the table tennis table at the Tiergarten.  I don't know why I was so sure of that, I just get these instincts sometimes.   

Most of the other lads had drifted off to sleep by now, but I couldn't sleep - I was too restless and too full of thoughts.

I decided to give my friend Gerry a call when I got back to London. I haven't mentioned Gerry yet, but he's quite an important part of my story and it was him who helped me come to terms with being HIV positive and helped me shape my approach to it.  In some ways, you could say he's been a bit of a mentor.

I first met Gerry when I was at my lowest ebb.  I had been diagnosed a few months earlier, and I was really struggling with meds and had recently come off them.  I wasn't sure what to do and I wasn't even sure what I wanted to do.  I loved fucking and I didn't want to stop - but I hated condoms and didn't want to use them.  In addition, I was subject to really bad attacks of what felt like flu - they usually lasted about 48 hours, but they were really horrible.  I was sweating, shivering and sleeping alternately - I felt like shit. 

The doctors had told me they thought I had been carrying a very high viral load for quite a long time.  I can't remember why they thought that now, though they did tell me. I was also having really weird dreams- and in those dreams I kept seeing the faces of some of the guys I had fucked - the same faces over and over again. 

I was drinking in a gay bar in West London one night when I met Gerry.  I had started drinking quite early with the intention of drinking as much as I could so that I could go home and just black out - that was how bad I was feeling.  Gerry bought me a drink and invited me to sit at a table with him.  I liked the look of him straight away - he was big, stocky and bearded and I realised almost immediately, friendly and caring.  

He said he could see I was really unhappy and asked me what the matter was. I found myself pouring out the whole story to him - my diagnosis, how I felt about it and all about my dreams.  He listened sympathetically and then asked me to tell him more about the guys I kept seeing in my dreams.  It was such a relief to tell someone, and somehow I knew instinctively that Gerry would understand.

I told him they were all guys I had fucked in the six months before my diagnosis - I had been particularly active in that period, and I now knew that I had probably been carrying a very high viral load at the time.

First of all, I told him about the homeless guy.  I had been out drinking with a group of friends one night to celebrate someone's birthday and it was well after 11pm when I left the bar and made my way to the nearest underground station.  The station was some way from the bar, but it was a warm summer's night and I had decided to walk to get some air.

I hadn't been walking very long when I realised how badly I needed to piss.  I should have gone to the toilet before I left the bar, but I hadn't, and as I walked along the road I was getting more and more desperate.  I looked about for somewhere quiet to go and take a piss, but the road was quite busy with traffic and people.  I turned up a side road and, much to my relief, saw a row of shops with an alley down the side.  A skip full of builder's rubble meant no one could see the alleyway from the road - just what I needed.

I wasted no time in going behind the skip and within seconds I had pulled my dick out and was pissing like a racehorse.  Suddenly a voice said "Hey, watch what you're doing!"

I turned my head - a good looking guy in a beanie hat was sitting by the skip, a sleeping bag pulled up around him.  I had not noticed him and had almost pissed all over him.

"Sorry mate!" I said, "I didn't see you there>"

I had stopped pissing now and was standing there with my dick in my hand.  I looked at the guy.  I could see now that he was younger than I had thought at first, maybe late 20s at most and I could also see he was staring at my dick with a look of unmistakeable interest.

"No worries!" he said with a grin

He was still staring at my cock and I was getting semi hard now.

"Nice dick!" he said

"Thank you,"  I said and then added "I'm sorry mate, I really need to do this!" as I started to piss again.  He was still staring at my dick.

"Do it on me!" he said suddenly.  I looked at him in surprise and he grinned at me.  "Piss on me!" he said.

I moved towards  him and pissed all down his chest and onto the front of his jeans, moving my stream back up his body and aiming the rest straight into his mouth.  When I had finished he reached out and pulled my cock towards him.  Seconds later he had taken it in his mouth and was sucking me enthusiastically.  I let him suck my cock for a while and then I felt myself getting close, so I pulled out of his mouth and motioned to him to get up.

He hesitated.  "I don't know," he said "to be honest mate, I might not be very fresh."

I told him I didn't care and I wanted to suck his cock.  He hesitated again, but only very briefly and then he unzipped himself and puled his jeans and wet pants own to his knees.  He had a nice cock and I sucked him for a while and then he turned round and bent forwards, pulling his arse cheeks apart.

"Fuck me!" he said "Please, fuck me!"

I had some lube on me as always, and a few seconds later I was pushing the head of my cock against his arsehole.  He was very tight, but I pushed slowly but surely right up him and then began to fuck him.  I fucked him for a while and then he moaned  "Harder, fuck me harder!"

I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him harder, turned on by the tightness of his arse and the fact that he was so into being fucked.  I was getting close now and told him so "Oh fuck," he moaned "Cum in me, fucking cum in me!"  A short time later I shot what felt like a massive load right up him.  When I pulled out, he turned around and pulled me towards him.  He kissed me hard as he wanked his cock and seconds later he shot his load out in front of him.

We were both out of breath and as we pulled up our pants he told me it had been a while and said I had given him exactly what he needed.  But now, as I told Gerry, I couldn't help wondering if I had also given him something that he didn't need. 

I told Gerry of some of the other guys I kept seeing in my dreams - some random guys I had fucked at the Vault, a couple of guys I picked up at the gym and some of my Grindr hook ups.

I also told him about the Afghan Uber driver who had picked me up at a gay club and had invited me to sit in the front seat with him.  He had shown me a picture of his wife and two kids and at first I had thought he was just being friendly when he asked me about the club I had been to.  We ended up parked in a wooded area just off the main road where I fucked him, pants down over the bonnet of his car and shot a big load up his hairy arse as he told me how much he liked feeling the cum up his arse when he was driving.

There was also the guy I had met on Christmas Eve when I was out with with some friends for a drink.  One of my friends knew him and invited him to join us.  David was a good looking dark haired guy, tall and slim and in the course of our conversation he told me he was going to be on his own for Christmas as his partner was away.  He told me his partner was not out to his parents and was expected to go home for Christmas.

"How old is he?" I asked curiously

"He's 34." said David

"Oh," I said 

I suggested going for something to eat and soon David and I were in an Indian restaurant enjoying a good feed.  He didn't take much persuading to come home with me, although he was clear that if we did anything it would have to be with a condom.  I hadn't used a condom for some time, but he produced one and rolled it on my cock.  I began to fuck him, but after only a short time he told me to take the condom off.

"Are you sure?" I asked

Yes, fuck it - do me bareback!"

I didn't need any persuading - I ripped off the condom and seconds later I was up his cheating arse bare.  I really enjoyed fucking David and I could tell he was enjoying it too.  I fucked him kneeling up on the bed, on my back with him riding my cock,  then on his back with his legs in the air and then shot a big load right up him.

He stayed the night and I fucked him again in the morning and then we showered together.  We were both meeting friends for dinner but we were both still horny and we had another quick fuck before he left, he just pulled his pants and trousers down and I fucked him in the living room, sending him off to his friends with a big load up his arse.

Then there was Kieran.  He was a soldier I had hooked up with on one of the Apps when I was staying in a hotel in the north of England.  He was 19, dark haired and up for a fuck.  He told me he was in the army stationed at a base nearby and said he didn't have much time. I hadn't expected him to turn up in his army uniform but I wasn't complaining! 

He sucked my cock really well and the removed his boots, trousers and pants and knelt up on the bed so that I could slide my bare dick into his arse.  We finished with him on his back, legs in the air as I fucked him and pumped a nice big load into his soldier boy arse.

I told Gerry about my job and how I often picked up guys by giving them my number when they viewed a property and told him how sometimes one of a group of students would contact me after the viewing, sometimes one half a couple - mostly gay couples, but more than a few straight ones.  

I told him about Julian - a solicitor who had viewed a very expensive high end flat with his husband and had called me afterwards to see if he could have an additional viewing.  He seemed very nervous and I guessed I would have to make the first move.  As soon as I did, he was all over me.  It was as if he couldn't wait to get his pants down and his arse in the air.  He asked if I was going to use a condom and when I said I wasn't he said "Oh fuck!

He bent over willingly and I fucked and bred him - his smart suit trousers and his Calvin Klein underpants at his knees.  When I had finished he told me he had never cheated on his husband and told me his husband was the only guy who had ever fucked him bareback until now.

Gerry listened as I told him about a few more guys.

"Why do you think you keep seeing their faces?" he asked me

I would have felt stupid saying it to anyone else, but somehow I knew Gerry would understand.

"I think it's because I infected them with HIV" I said

"You think you knocked them up?" said Gerry

"Yes."

He looked at me.  "You're probably right." he said.

I hadn't really expected him to say that but he said it was more than likely and I might find I had an instinct for knowing when I had knocked someone up.

He also told me that all these guys had offered up their arses of their own free will - they were all adults and I hadn't forced them to do anything they did not want to do.  Gerry said that was their responsibility - not mine.  As long as I was honest if someone asked me my status and didn't stealth anyone, his view was that I was acting responsibly.

Gerry had told me earlier that he was also positive and not on meds, and now he told me that his doctors thought he had acquired a rare strain of HIV that was largely resistant to meds. I was already feeling much better through talking to Gerry and after we had talked a bit more, he did what I had been secretly hoping he would do - he took me home and fucked me!

As soon as he closed the door to his flat, I was all over him.

He got his cock out and I went down on him.  His cock was pretty big, but as I sucked it got bigger and bigger and soon I was sucking on one of the biggest and thickest cocks I had ever had in my mouth.  

"That's it," he said "Suck on that big poz cock!"

I sucked him for a bit longer and then he turned round and bent over.  "Now lick my arse!" he said.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right up into his hole.  I licked him for a while and then took his cock back into my mouth.

A few moments later I was on my back on his kitchen table, my shoes, trousers and pants on the floor as Gerry pushed his cock into my arse.  His cock was huge and really stretched my arse, but I don't think I have ever felt so turned on.

He looked at me.  "I bet this is how you got knocked up in the first place!" he said "On your back, letting guys fuck you, no questions asked!"

"Yes," I gasped 

"You're going to love being positive, aren't you?" he said as he continued fucking me.

"Yes!" I moaned, "I'm going to love it!  I'm going to fucking love it!"

"Good boy!" he said as he began to fuck me even harder.  "Take my fuck - let me re-charge you!"

"Yes, yes!"   moaned. "Please do it - recharge me, fucking recharge my cunt!"

"I'm getting close!" he said "Do you want this?"

"Oh fuck, yes!" I moaned  "I want it!"

"Tell me how much!"

"More than anything!" I moaned "Fuck me, breed me, give me your strain! Give me your fucking strain!"

He started to cum in me. I could actually feel his cum pumping into my arse.

"Tag me, you bastard! I moaned.  "Fucking do it! Tag me for life!"

Gerry finished cumming and pulled out of me.

I knew I was now on a different path and life would never be quite the same again.

Such hot recounts, have edged and cum 2 and half times 😉 from them.. would upload pics of the loads on my chest, but files too big. Thanks for the amazing stories. 💦