Convincing my bf to have a 3way

CuckSlut

• Moderators

Well, he has his own desires, which may or may not align with yours. Most likely they partly do and partly don't - that's the way life usually goes. But you're focusing on what you want him to do, and how to convince him to do it... and from your viewpoint he seems reluctant. What about his point of view? You might make better progress, and in a better direction, if you ask in an open-ended way what he would like, instead of suggesting and having him respond that he wouldn't like your proposed option. Get him on board. Let him control the options here. That alone will probably make him feel a lot more comfortable about exploring. I could go on, but that's a good stopping point, and you can always ask if you want to hear more of my thoughts on it.

there is truly no greater pleasure than having your bodies completely open for other mens DNA and cum when in a relationship.  Obviously everyone has to make their own decisions as to what they are comfortable with, but when i make love to my bf and he does to me, the fact that we know our bodies have been temples to dump loads in for so many other men bareback, makes the entire thing incredibly hotter.  In fact that best "sex" we have together is when we are doing it together but with other men.  Hopefully he gets there soon, the ecstasy is too great not to succumb to.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I suspect he will come around over time. Most men like a variety of partners. He just has to feel safe enough to let it happen and to get past feeling like monogamy is an essential part of a good relationship. 

If you can get him to the point that your dirty talking about whoring him out is a turn on, you will be well on your way. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I suspect he will come around over time. Most men like a variety of partners. He just has to feel safe enough to let it happen and to get past feeling like monogamy is an essential part of a good relationship. 

If you can get him to the point that your dirty talking about whoring him out is a turn on, you will be well on your way. 

Spot on. You're both young and even if he is open to a threeway/open relationship it can take a while to feel comfortable with exploring your sexual kinks and desires. For all i was curious it took me a little while to be comfortable exploring my own kinks.

For now, it sounds like you're doing good. Keep having open conversations, remind him to speak up if he thinks you're moving too fast and focus on exploring kinks you're both comfortable with. Ask him if there's anything he wants to try.

If he does agree to a threesome, make it clear to all parties that either of you can change your mind and call it off for whatever reason (maybe even agree on a safeword). Just knowing that is an option is often enough to ease any initial nervousness.

Good luck.

Thank you so much, I feel like we are progressing in a way that is safe for both of us. And we’re definitely already at a point where talking about whoring him out is good. So I must be doing something right, and he must be turned on by it. Either way, I feel as though we are at least both turned on by it. 

21 minutes ago, CuckSlut said:

Thank you so much, I feel like we are progressing in a way that is safe for both of us. And we’re definitely already at a point where talking about whoring him out is good. So I must be doing something right, and he must be turned on by it. Either way, I feel as though we are at least both turned on by it. 

Just remember that for some guys, talking about certain things may turn them on in a way that actually doing those things may not. Especially for a younger guy just starting out, who's figuring out what does and doesn't turn him on. Keep feeling him out, keep asking questions, but don't push too hard or worse yet, surprise him with something he may not be ready to handle in real life. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CuckSlut said:

Thanks for all the perspectives! And I definitely understand where everyone is coming from. It’s definitely an exaggerated fantasy on here for obvious reasons, but I can be pushy in reality as well so it’s something to think twice about. I definitely love all the suggestions though, and I can see where I should maybe edit my behavior at times. 

I will say though hat he has agreed to download tinder and maybe explore the option of a threeway. We’re looking and messaging guys, but I’m not sure how far he will go. From what the others have said I may even try to pull the plug cause I’m not sure he’s 100% doing this for him, but we’ll have a chat and see. If things go further I will definitely talk about it here, but feel free to provide any other advice!

Perhaps tell him you're pulling the plug on the idea until he is sure if he wants to try or not as you don't want to pressure him in to anything. Then he knows you're still open to it but it's on his timescale and in his control. He'll also appreciate you showing he is your priority and you want him to be comfortable?

On 7/25/2020 at 8:44 AM, CuckSlut said:

Me and my bf have been together for about 2 years now. Lately I’ve discovered my intense desire to see my bf with other men, and have him be shared with other amazing tops and their loads. It’s become a very big dream of mine to see him have fun with other men, but even after discussing it he seems hesitant to become intimate with other guys. 

I understand his boundaries and we’ve talked about starting with three ways to get into future kinks, but he’s still very nervous and hesitant to get into them. I don’t want to push him into anything, but I also have a desire to be satisfied with my desires. I also hope that I can help awaken his inner slut. If anyone has any advice or ideas to push him further please speak up. I’d appreciate the help or the advice. 

Take a look at his ass. He definitely needs to share with other men:

6542D48D-2CBB-4F11-A998-179E845B7252.jpeg

9F861D05-3D6E-40F1-963E-59598FB9F48A.jpeg

That is beautiful.  I'd eat that in a second x