BBRTS site needs help!

Truversebb

On 1/21/2022 at 10:04 AM, Muscledadbod said:

When logging on you see  how many emails you have and you get excited only to be disappointed that one is for unlocking pics, the next is an oink, and the third is the actual message, Multiply this by how many guys send messages and it gets frustrating

Wow poor kid.

Now imagine getting no messages all weekend, every weekend, because you don't meet this requirement or that requirement like height, weight, age, or skin color, and you were a bottom.

No, it was a small, no more than 3 inch by 1 1/2 inch logo, the top half was black, lower half was yellow, in the upper portion it had BBRTS in white, and in the lower .com in black. Like I mentioned, it was discrete enough to wear out to coffee shops and supermarkets. Then they went full on billboard, and those shirts were just too "in your face"  for day to day wearing. Might be great for a leather bar or sex club, but not what a lot of people would be comfortable wearing, especially if there was a chance of running into coworkers or neighbors who were not sex pigs. And not to be misunderstood here, I LOVE sex pigs, but do not feel the need to make everything a cause or public knowledge.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/21/2022 at 3:04 PM, Muscledadbod said:

You can't put anything related to doing drugs in your profile text, but there is a drugs yes/no indicator.

My biggest complaint is the messaging.

When logging on you see  how many emails you have and you get excited only to be disappointed that one is for unlocking pics, the next is an oink, and the third is the actual message, Multiply this by how many guys send messages and it gets frustrating have to delete two thirds of the list and not have as many as you thought.

Then there is that occasional tweaked guy who hits the send key multiple times.

**DIng** Yay! I got a message on BBRT"....Awwwww just *another* message about CumUnion parties. 

So does anyone know anything about the people behind CumUnion and are they linked with BBRT at all?

Edited by AirmaxAndy

6 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

**DIng** Yay! I got a message on BBRT"....Awwwww just *another* message about CumUnion parties. 

So does anyone know anything about the people behind CumUnion and are they linked with BBRT at all?

The CumUnion party messages really annoy me as there are none in Scotland!! 

15 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

If I am not mistaken, BBRT is the primary sponsor/coordinator of the CumUnion parties. 

On 1/25/2022 at 3:16 AM, gingerdaddyG said:

The CumUnion party messages really annoy me as there are none in Scotland!! 

Click on CumUnion's profile and block them. Boom. Done. Although you may have to be a paid member now to block profiles. Not sure. I blocked them a long time ago.

Edited by CumdumpDad

49 minutes ago, CumdumpDad said:

Click on CumUnion's profile and block them. Boom. Done. Although you may have to be a paid member now to block profiles. Not sure. I blocked them a long time ago.

Thanks for that tip - will have a look next time I’m on!

• 4 weeks later...

Like others on here, some of the criticisms of the site are valid for sure. Nevertheless, I'll continue using, partly because of the great sex I still get from guys on there when I travel (Aus, USA mostly), and partly from nostalgia.

There's no hookup service that I'm aware of that allows filtering HIV detectability like BBRT. It was instrumental when I first signed up about 6 years ago in finding poz men that enjoyed shooting their load up my neg hole. I wouldn't be on a forum like this one if it wasn't for the deviants on BBRT who groomed me into being a pig.

• Upvote 1