What is wrong with me!?

Guest 1Guest

Guest 1Guest

I don’t know what happened with me. I used to be a loyal guy who only had sex with my significant other.  Then i got this sudden urge to become a slut, a whore, a cum dump. To take every single load I can. I feel I was born to do this. Like this is my life purpose. To please men and have their DNA in me.  Is this normal? 

I am the same, I am with a loyal guy but my urges to be used as a cum dump and to please men is a strong yearning. To the point I am like a bitch on heat and if the man humiliates me or degraded me I am all the more turned on. For us, this is normal behaviour for those meant to serve. 

• Upvote 1

@HornyLatinoLB - Your question asks: What’s ‘wrong’ with me. That question contains a built-in value judgment. The choice to accept the value it imposes on your life is yours, and yours alone. Only you can decide for yourself whether monogamy is a moral and ethical imperative. Only you can decide what the definition of ‘loyalty’ means in your life and relationships. Only you can decide the nature and quality of the relationships that seem real and true to your heart and sense of self. Most importantly, only you can decide how best to be true to the person you are meant to be.

Each of us finds paths in life that call us to explore them, some very strongly, some so strongly that we know that if we don’t heed that call we’ll live with regret. Sometimes there are questions about ourselves that simply demand to be answered. Maybe this is such a path for you, or such a question.

Many of us on this site, like myself, have asked ourselves the same kind of question you ask here. Nothing in my life would point to my becoming a man who would surrender his body to frequent, repeated sexual defilement by other men for their base pleasures - no one except perhaps the most perceptive of Tops, the kind who just somehow know, would ever guess that I’m fucked frequently by dozens of men I don’t know, many of whom I never even see.

But I am. And in my heart, there’s nothing wrong with me.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, HornyLatino said:

I don’t know what happened with me. I used to be a loyal guy who only had sex with my significant other.  Then i got this sudden urge to become a slut, a whore, a cum dump. To take every single load I can. I feel I was born to do this. Like this is my life purpose. To please men and have their DNA in me.  Is this normal? 

I often say that "should" is the most useless word in the English language, at least as used in so many topics here ("should x type of person do y"). But "normal" is a close second in many respects.

It's pointless to approach this from the perspective of what's normal, or as some would phrase it, "natural". There's nothing "normal" or "natural" about using a toilet, for instance, and yet we as a society have reached the point where squatting in the backyard or a corner of our houses  and pooping on the floor is not exactly acceptable behavior.

Instead, look at "what is". You're a person and you have certain desires and feelings. It's good that you recognize them. You don't mention whether you currently have a significant other or partner, but look at your options based on each situation.

If you're single and have no partner: congratulations, you've eliminated one significant concern in making your decision as to how to proceed. Now you just have to decide whether this is something you want to explore, and if so, how and when? Is it imperative you start now, even with Covid-19 spreading rampantly in some countries? (You don't mention where you're from in your profile, so I'm assuming for now you're not somewhere that it's been almost totally contained.) Is it something you can wait to explore until after Covid, whenever that might be?

Once you do start to explore it, understand you aren't obligated to continue that path forever, if you don't find it satisfying. Know that some people who know you during that phase of your life will forever see you as "that slut", but that's more reflective of themselves and their thought patterns than of you. Understand that you can get on PrEP if you're not already, assuming you have affordable access to it; also understand that it may protect you against HIV but not against any other sexually transmitted infection, some of which, like herpes, are incurable. Only you can decide how much weight to put on each of those factors in deciding what behavior is OK for you. (And remember that anyone who urges you to "let go" and "release your inner slut" is not going to be the one writing the checks to pay for any health care you need as a result, nor are they likely to be around if some potential consequences of that behavior end up sending you into depression. That gets back to the uselessness of "should" - it's always other people telling you what you "should" do that's useless.

Now, if you DO have a partner: this becomes more difficult because you have to involve him in your decision, either in figuring out what you want, or in letting him know after you decide, so he can make an informed decision about your relationship. Some guys will be excited that you want to indulge this kind of thing; others will be disgusted. If yours is one of the latter, it's not fair to him to hide your decision and keep seeing him while pursuing all this outside sex; he's entitled to honesty. And if he breaks things off with you over it, you're back to step one.

Lastly, if you pursue this, understand that any future potential partner may also have an opinion on whether he's willing to get involved with someone like you. You may at some point decide you've had enough of this, and you miss/prefer the comfort of an ongoing relationship even if it means giving up being a slut. Or you may find a guy who is happy to have you indulge that side of you as long as you come home at night, and he may himself do his share of slutting around.

But in any event: "normal" is a useless way to look at things. You have feelings. Don't worry about whether they're normal; worry about whether or not you're willing to give up whatever you might have to, in order to indulge those feelings. Then proceed accordingly, understanding you made an informed choice you can't blame anyone else for.

• Like 1

Sometimes we all get strange cravings that we can't explain. It's part of being human. You know how one day you suddenly get the hunger for a Big Mac or a Whopper or something like that? You don't know where it came from, maybe you never eat like that, but you can't stop thinking of it. And you finally go and get it, and eat it, and maybe feel satiated afterwards. And then you're good for like six months.

This may be one of those things. If you feel you really need it, first talk to your SO. They may be open to the idea or repelled by it, but at least you are being honest and showing that you value the relationship over a quick fling. Then act accordingly. 

• Like 2

I believe that one of the joys of being gay or open in your sexually..is that we aren't restricted to hetro norms. We can define our relationships. We all know men have to get off....be a cumdump...be monogamous....enjoy your masculinity...it's all normal and up to you.

On 8/12/2020 at 2:32 AM, HornyLatino said:

Around these parts, honey, it’s normal. That’s my life’s purpose too! Just yesterday I took four loads.

It's VERY normal. You are finally overcoming your false social sexual programming and BEING a Male. Our penis and ss are made for sexual sue and excess. I have been taking guys since my teens and am proud to have had thousands and thousands of partners that have bred their male essence, their DNA, into my body. All males should get to enjoy such pleasure and freedom.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 3:32 AM, HornyLatino said:

There's nothing wrong with you. It sounds like you're going through a slut phase. It's perfectly normal. Or it might not be a phase but a new way of life for you. That's okay, too. Just lay back and enjoy it 🙂

Sometimes things are changing. I am a total slut, and a cumdump, who was always eager for others’ DNA, who couldn’t imagine his life without going to cruising bars, saunas, dark rooms at least once a week. Normally I needed sex every day but at least every second day (sometimes one per s day wasn’t enough). 

Now, I can think only one person, don’t want others to give me offers, I wouldn’t like to go to the places I mentioned afore.  I felt strange and I asked if something is wrong with me. But it is my feelings at this moment. Later it can change as it has changed before. 

So, stay calm, accept that our personality is complex. You used to be a loyal guy, now you’re a slut, but later you can turn back to your previous way.